PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ [PD Social Tripping Thread] NEW! Gather here for swirly talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solipsis

Bluelight Crew
Welcome to the Central Social Thread for trip talk!

PLEASE READ
Come here for discussion of being high or tripping, the active use of psychedelics and other drugs.
Please split your discussion properly and reserve the other social thread for purely social non-tripping talk!

Note that live trip reports are now allowed and belong here! :D . But on the condition that you edit your post if you want to add something, double/triple/multi posting will still be moderated! However what we applaud most is writing a comprehensive report soon after the trip, composed using keywords and phrases jotted down during the trip. Then post the report in the Trip Reports forum.

Hilo fellow trippers <3 ... We are launching a new social subthread, concentrate your lofty trip talk here, all general but very drug / being high or tripping related. Please divert exactly that type of discussion that is now going on in threads like the MXE or 1P-LSD threads here. Of course if your topic of discussion is still focused on a specific drug AND it is helpful for others to read about your opinions and experience, by all means keep it there... But let the banter flow here, will you, swirlmen and gentlegirls?

Of course, if you have any questions about these changes, post them here.. :)

Last edited:
Awright. :) Let's hope people use it! Should be fun.

interesting. i like the change, but i'm curious as to what the official staff motive for the change was?

So we're like the lounge now? Just with more fried trilpperd. Lollllll I think I shall join with this debauchry.....:.:)
Right now I'm sampling a novelty....

interesting. i like the change, but i'm curious as to what the official staff motive for the change was?

I suppose the notion that drug use discussion passing right through personal matters being shared is less than ideal, plus a lot of other drug talk banter that is typically now seen in B&Ds of popular compounds, can also be disruptive and very annoying for people who are trying to find pure helpful info on the drug. Tangents and embedded videos you name it, if you let these subcultures roam free it's not always the best.
Which is to say it is kind of experimental and we will have to see if this becomes too much of a cesspool, or instead something glorious and swirly, where all meet, from the MXE / 3-MeO-PCP / xphenidine manics to the facemolten acid trippers.
One part that we will have to wait and see is whether this will grow and change naturally - the announcements etc being enough - or if moderation is needed to move certain discussions here. Hopefully all that can happen peacefully without aggravating too many people who just want to do their thang.

This shouldn't be a police state forum, but a democracy. If you guys don't like it we will adapt as a cybernetic hive organism. See? I'm swirlexpressing myself already.

No but seriously, it seemed like the right thing to do and I was not alone in this, but at the moment I can't speak for all staff what we hope to achieve besides what I already mentioned. Staff you guys are free to share your opinion, criticism welcome.

^^ sampling a novelty help?! (+ ?) like an analogue you can't disclose the particulars of? :) what type is it, how does it affect you?

Yeah we discussed it and the reason for it is because, like Soli said, we hope for it to become the new home for people wanting to post random off-topic tripping banter, live trip reports, etc. The Big and Dandies often get very cluttered with this sort of chatter, and we don't want it to not exist... we just want to not have to remove a bunch of posts periodically in those threads (the MXE threads are a good example). I'd prefer for people to be able to post that sort of thing, and not have their posts removed, but we have to remove them from the on-topic threads because it makes it hard to sort through for information.

Like Solipsis said, we don't want to try to moderate this change with force... we'll make some nudges, and hope that people like the idea and want to use this thread. If not, we'll adjust. :)

i see. and while the main PD Social was traditionally considered the spot for people to go to and talk whilst under the influence, it might be pretty intimidating posting in there about how shpongled out you are when right before you someone was writing a touching/sad personal revelation post, or there's a long story about a party/girl etc. before you. kind of hard to stay in the psychedelic mindstate with so much talk of things that are a bit more mundane than tripping.

good move :)

i see. and while the main PD Social was traditionally considered the spot for people to go to and talk whilst under the influence, it might be pretty intimidating posting in there about how shpongled out you are when right before you someone was writing a touching/sad personal revelation post, or there's a long story about a party/girl etc. before you. kind of hard to stay in the psychedelic mindstate with so much talk of things that are a bit more mundane than tripping.

good move :)
Me too ", I think a lot of random trippers through here..:,and hopefully find a home for them! It might not be the you need to sleep on the couch , I know better than nothing eh? When your on the streets you need to watch out for no número uno. That is the one who truly care and you always have your best interest in that heart in you.....:)

Last edited:
Hey guys I like the idea. I'm still trying to figure out any applications for this drug. Initial results were positive, but it's a weird one on the brain.

Hey guys I like the idea. I'm still trying to figure out any applications for this drug. Initial results were positive, but it's a weird one on the brain.

Which drug?

I'm gonna sample DOET soon. :) I've located about 25mg so I'm going to start low and work up and write reports. Maybe even a little live reporting. :) I also managed to get a single strong dose of MEM. I really wanted to try it on its own at various levels but I also want to get a great experience out of it, so I am thinking about taking some MDMA beforehand, which Shulgin and company recommend in PIHKAL to get the most out of MEM.

But oh man, how I have longed to try out the DOX version of 2C-E, for a long time. :) I'm so pumped that I am about to get to!

Oh I was referring to the stuff being sold as 'new-ket' I forget the entire chemcial name but I mentioned it in the last social thread. I'm still on the fence about it, but it is darker and messier than what I prefer my dissociatives to be.

I miss the darker batch of MXE I have. Well, I still have some... but with each dose I take I feel closer and closer to running out for good, which of course makes sense... that tanish batch has come to define what I seek in MXE. Although I can usually sleep a lot better after this newer, not so dark feeling one. So there's that.

I have no one else to talk to. So I'm writing this here. As a dad with a 3YO. I just set the font size to 18pt so that I could see what I'm typing. As a dad with a 3MO. I've been doing a lot of drugs lately, to cope with the fact that I hate my wife. I don't particularly enjoy my existence and I certainly would not wish it on anybody else. Smarter people would not end up in my position. Nevertheless, I love my kids. I'm stuck and I'm fucked and I'm lonely and I'm down even while I'm at the best moment of my life: fatherhood.

For those of you that don't have kids, I will say this: It can change you if you let it. A child can be made into a spiritual practice as much as any sacrament can and, oh boy, what a sacrament. Well, you can't know until you find out anyway.

But, it's hard to be all holy feeling when hatred spills out of you, much of your moments. The truth is I'm very angry, at my wife, and at myself, which is no fun. But I digress.

Anyway, I think that MXM+weed, once per week, is seriously nice from my peculiar position. Anything else is not doable for me right now. And, oh, how I've tried: 3-meo-pcp. 4-aco-dmt. mxe. eph. mxe. dpt.

No, all these things might do it for me at some other point in my life, but currently, they're impotent as fuck, regardless of dosage. For some reason 80mg of MXM + some good sativa weed, after everyone else has gone to bed, I find nice. It's brief, but it feels good.

So here's the plan:
M,T,W,T,F: Work 9-12, Meditate 30 minutes, Eat, Work 1-14h55
F-night: Whiskey
SA-night: MXM+weed
SU-night: Whiskey
Everything else is my family.
Repeat.

Currently reading The Psychedelic Explorer's Guide. Unsure whether I should take some ETH-LAD in November. Unsure where I am going with my life. Dedicating this to the ones I love.

Maybe this is weird, but my first question about your post Listening is do you wear glasses? 18pt font is kinda big to be minimum for reading. If you've never worn glasses get an eye exam. Got my first pair in my late 20s. Helps a lot.

I find most of the reasons I hate others is shit I can find in myself too. Can't change others can only change yourself soooooo

Kudos on the lunch meditation. It is really helpful for getting through the day, and super helpful while tripping.

I don't have kids, don't want them really. Have a beautiful niece. I see the appeal with kids/babies. They are kinda like a drug the way they make you feel.

My only advice is do your best. Love your kids, love yourself, and if possible the wife. If not do whatever seems best...

Just tried 25mg from a new mxe batch. I think its actually mxe, which is seemingly a lot to ask for these days. Realllly want to take some LSD. Have a feeling I would add some mdma (never combined, its been on my mind). Then probably a tryptamine at the end. Have to be at work in 13.5 hours... Think I will have to save baby's first candyflip for another day.

Think I will take another 50mg mxe and confirm authenticity. Then perhaps some dpt, 2c b, 2c t 7, 4 aco dmt. Leaning towards the t-7, but last time I tried it I had to take like 70mg and then added dpt. It felt like a 2c, but I don't think dissolved in water for shit.... Hrm.

I think I will be getting some 2cc and 2ce soon. Really want to try them again. Also, MAL, or maybe straight mescaline. Hrrrrrm

At some point you go from evaluating these substances by their molecular structure and related pharmacodynamics/pharmacokinetics and have tightly defined expectations, to not needing to know more than one thing, that the energy we become one with leaves us with only one thing to define one's interpretation of it all. It might be quarks.

Quarks? Meh... I suppose they have their charm, but I just find them strange.

...I apologize to the English language for abusing it with such cheap punnery.

This song always makes me think of the PD social crew... You crazy, beautiful freaks <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUVhLyc0qzY

Wow so thanks again momma.

Never underestimate 35mg dpt w/ lots mxe.

Every fucking time scares the shit out of me. Every time loves the shit out of me. DPT for tryptamine of the infinity

Status
Not open for further replies.