View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ [PD Social Tripping Thread] NEW! Gather here for swirly talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bows and worships. You sure managed to find a good source for interesting things! Wish I were so in the loop.

Hey man! Nice to see you posting. :) Actually I got the DOET in a trade (25mg of it), along with a nice strong dose of MEM. Of course I traded some DOPr for it which is something I did manage to find on my own. Got some DOF and DOiP too. DOF is likely inactive or just a stimulant but really no one knows for sure. DOiP seems like it's probably lackluster, but I guess I'll find out. DOPr is a gem though. Looking forward to taking it at a full dose (I wrote a report on a low dose).

MGS! <3 I, too, am jealous of some of these exotic finds. Here I am with only LSD, DMT, and 2C-B in my psychedelic stash like some kind of amateur :(

Well I wish I had 2C-B. So see, the grass is always greener.

I've noticed it has some anti-addictive properties and this should at least help me to curb my drinking problem I have been working on.

I've noticed anti-addictive properties with 4-aco-dmt as well. Bummer yours degraded.

Ironically getting addicted to it would prevent it from degrading to begin with..
:)

Mgs glad you had a nice bonding experience, that must feel very rewarding after all.. Yeah id like it if I could also trip with my girlfriend but she wont and I am pretty sure shouldnt.. Obviously I wish she could appreciate and benefit but she tried once and has extreme troubles letting some things go mostly herself... Nitrous with her was a victory when that worked out on nye, also I really have nothing to complain about, we are so deep into each other the bonding is already seriously well done lol.

Anyway I am anxious before going to sleep, tomorrow my journey starts beginning with my girl <3 then friends in my would be agsin hometown.. Like I mentioned earlier a trip is planned for some catharsis and soul anchoring but not before rejuvinating...

However through all this moving away (fuck I want a place of my own again so badly) it seems I misplaced my mesc or someone took it!
Very unsettling and kind of ruined what I had pictured.. Now I had or have to rethink this whole thing.. Am unwilling to try something new when I am so without a safe comfy home and will also not trip balls in a losing yourself kind of way.. I expect to have company and to go walk in the woods. I am taking AL-LAD and 2C-C and 2C-E with me, so I can narrow it down later perfect for the set and setting...

I almost hope there will be rain, you swirlers must know what i mean :)

Jealous of the nice chemmies mentioned..

Last edited:
Sounds like a nice plan solipsis. Al lad should be a good base and go with C or E (both?!) as the mood strikes. Sorry your mescaline went missing. Hopefully it is just missing. Don't let it ruin your trip though!

I had a pivotal one with the universe type trip on ~100mg 2cc and 100mg mxe (spread over a few doses). Will most like be one of the next psychedelics I pick up.

Just took 10mg mxe. I am about to combine LSD and mdma for the first time. Prolly 1 tab supposed 115ug. Then another 45minutes later. Probably 120mg Mdma about 3.5-4 hours after first tab with a redose ready if needed.

Will seeee how this goes. Last time I took mdma I accidentally took .5g and some of most of the drugs I had at the time. Pretty sure I had too much etizolam that night.

Thanks to yepyep and Solitude for responding. I was quite high when I wrote that (this is the tripping thread after all) and just felt the need to exhaust something raw and horrible. Appreciate the kind responses, instead of the justifiable, "stop harshing my buzz dude."

This is the problem with posting while high. I didn't even manage to state that the reason my font size was that big (22pt actually, now that I check again) was because I was on MXM+weed. I do need glasses, but I was wearing them! For some reason though, I couldn't manage to read anything without pumping up the font size. I sometimes get weird visual distortions on dissociatives.

100% right. I went into this relationship with exactly the attitude you're suggesting. At one point I was meditating 1 hour per day, every day, for about two years. I stopped when my first son was born and then resumed, but only sporadically. A lot of my anger is at myself for ultimately finding out that I was not the person that I wished that I was. I pretend to accept what is, and then become angry at the state of my station. I've made some bad choices, and I'm slow to accept my responsibility. Finally, when I'm sad, I can't stand that I'm not everything that I could be for my son.

Before I had a kid, I never thought I would be the type of dad to get *too* close. I mean, I guess I never even knew what love was. Now I've been transformed and I'm all soft. By all rights I should want to scream at this kid, but instead I find myself being patient: waiting, ready to love again.

When my wife says something hurtful to me, I am broken in two. I lose faith. I am angry. I am resentful. I am not a great dad. I am very, very unhappy. I am paralyzed.

Then I start over.

My silly question: What is my intention? What do I wish for myself? Not that I assume that I will necessarily get what I wish for, but, at least I should know what I want, if I know that what I have now is not ok. At what point would it be ok? I cannot answer this question.

I've finally found love, and it has brought hatred with it. This life is self-destructive. Maybe all life is, but it can do it kindly. Perhaps I just wish it to do it kindly.

"Say something pretty while you can." This is what I want for myself and have not yet realized as my rainbow reality.

Is that you Carl? Or just some random internet user? Either way, you are loved.

I wear glasses too. I can still see/read without them though. Dissociatives have me like "wait can I see better with or without" and the answer is usually "neither I cant read for shit"

A lot of us here have made bad choices. It is always better to be working towards a state of acceptance than not to be. So work work work. I bet you can pick out little things you do or deal with easier since meditating. Perhaps someday you'll have a "wtf" moment at how much you have progressed. At least that's my personal hope.

Don't stress too much about your kid. Everyone seems to want to do everything perfect or "not like my parents". You'll make mistakes or whatnot, its unavoidable. Just keep coming back to the love for them and go with that.

As for the wife... Well I cant even pretend to touch on that... Sorry :)

Anyway I am anxious before going to sleep, tomorrow my journey starts beginning with my girl <3

Nice man, I'm going on a journey with my girl soon too, we're driving across the country to Wisconsin to my family's/grandma's lake house... it's where I half grew up, I love it so much, and we weren't sure where to go and when I suggested it she was into it. We'll stop on the way for the night at my parents' house and it will be the first time they've met each other. She will also probably meet my cousin which is intense because, well, he's intense. Maybe my brother and/or sister will come out that night too. Kind of a big step... I've met her dad twice but he lives around here, and my parents are 700 miles away.

Just took 10mg mxe.

Coincidentally, just took 10mg here too. Doing a low dose experiment today.

A lot of us here have made bad choices. It is always better to be working towards a state of acceptance than not to be. So work work work. I bet you can pick out little things you do or deal with easier since meditating. Perhaps someday you'll have a "wtf" moment at how much you have progressed. At least that's my personal hope.

Oh, I've changed ("progressed") an enormous amount. I can't even recognize the person I was two years ago. Same for the previous two years. Life is strange.

BTW, a bit after posting that last post, when I was quite sober, I had a thought. It was weird; like a smack in the brain. I vowed to myself that no matter how much my wife gets on my nerves, I'm going to go all Jesus-like on her and just take it. Not because I'm so great, but because I hate myself when I get that angry and I don't want to hate myself anymore.

Well, it has been almost a week now and, to my astonishment, it seems to be working. It hasn't been easy, but I've been mindful enough to catch myself before I've run with my frustration and, damn, it's been a good week. I'm under no illusions that this is going to be a piece of cake, but at least I have something new to work on.

No matter where I am: When I can see the path, I'm a happy hiker.

what were the storing conditions? And how long did you have it stored?

I also have a tryptamine (4HoMet), that i'm keeping it stored in my room (indefinitely), tightly sealed in room temperatures (21-24°c).

I've had it for a year already and it only degraded slightly. Same dose has about the ~90% of the initial intensity.

Not very good I guess. In the dime bag it came in in an envelope at room temperature. Think the batch was weak and possibly on the shitty side anyhoo. Nobody I've shared it with really cares for it. It just makes me nauseous and I vomit for like 15 minutes every time I take it.

I've noticed anti-addictive properties with 4-aco-dmt as well. Bummer yours degraded.

Yeah, it helped this time. I started out with 20 mg oral. Fizzled out. Couple hours later I snorted two 40 mg ish lines. Started eyeballing because the stuff is so weak. Was pretty meh, played some music. Kind of gave me the reset I was looking for but it was kind of uncomfortable as it usually is for me. I only drank 2 beers last night waiting for my girl to get off of work watching the game. I feel good about what I'm doing though. Trying to limit myself to only drinking a couple drinks a couple nights a week. I'm not terrible with it but I'm trying to phase substances out for the most part except for a little weed and a couple drinks here and there. It most definitely helps for me.

I don't mind myself toking up often, but living with my folks again, I've been drinking almost daily... since I can't toke up at their place.

Last edited:
I just took 48mg of MEM orally. I'm excited to get to try this extreme rarity. :) I may add 4-HO-MiPT in like 5 or 6 hours if it feels right. PIHKAL talks a lot about combining MEM with MDMA to get the full range of effects. I don't have MDMA but I do have 4-HO-MiPT, which I always find quite euphoric and beautiful. I'd have started with a lower dose but as I am sure of the identity of this compound, and I only have (had) 48mg, I decided to just go for it. PIHKAL lists the dosage range at 20-50mg, with a report of 70mg, so I feel pretty safe doing so.

I'll be writing a report for sure. :)

You are one lucky duck, Xorkoth. Very much looking forward to what you have to say about this one later. :)

godspeed on that MEM trip Xorkoth, the chapters in PiHKAL where he talks about taking it made it sound very interesting.

Oh, wow, Xork -- MEM?! #122 -- you've got to tell us all about it -- maybe some Swirly talk later this evening?

Status
Not open for further replies.