• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine / MXE Thread - Part 17 - South-Kansas is going bye-bye

Well yeah MXE is not nearly as potent as 3-MeO, no one ever claimed it was. But I'd say either MXE doesn't agree with you, or you have bad MXE (the batch quality varied greatly by almost all accounts). Also I disliked it the first handful of times I tried it, same as 3-MeO-PCP, I found them both boring and unpleasant until I "got it" one particular time (I mean that there was a trial for each one where the ideal effects suddenly emerged, not sure why it has worked like that for me with dissos but I have seen others report the same).

I have also heard some people with plenty of experience say they don't like MXE. Everyone is different, just because it's a holy grail for many doesn't mean it will be for everyone.

Also, unlike 3-MeO, high doses of MXE, when taken with music and not trying to be up and moving, is fantastic, holing material that to me is better than ketamine for it.

Top disso and top three in history molecules. For sure. Viva la MXE!

DMT, MXE, LSD? Those would probaboy be my pick of top 3 in history, not the least because they have a certain flow when said together.

For me the top three would be 2-oxo-pce, 3-meo-pcp and lsd nowadays. If you asked me 5 years ago I would say DOC, MXE and ketamine xP

Last edited:
I did want to replace LSD with 3-MeO-PCP, but kept it if only for LSD's historical significance through the last 60 years. I also have to pay tribute to the fact LSD was the first time I 'turned on', and for the many subsequent journeys. These days though 3meo has dethroned it.

Personally I can not compare LSD to 3meo...they act completely different to me separately. Together the synergy is otherworldly. Never have I ever been able to stare at something like moss on a tree and see the exact same "visual" as the person sitting next to me on the same combo while discussing it in great detail for two hours straight without it becoming something else. And if it's truly possible for two people to have the same "hallucination", then is it really a hallucination? Or are we seeing reality for what it truly is unfiltered through a brand new lense? 3meo gives you the ability to navigate these psychedelic realms comfortably without your ego being shattered to bits. You can play with the fractals, see what you want to see. It's almost cheating. A trip hack if you will. God mode.

I took a picture of this particular branch covered in green moss that held me captivated for so long to help retain some perspective in case I ever feel it fleeting.

Long live MXE

3-meo-pcp doesn't dethroned LSD for me at all. In fact LSD still is the psychedelic I do monthly (Either that or 4-ho-met) and usually combined with either 3-meo-pcp or 2-oxo-pce. But good old LSD is the fucking king of psychedelics by far :)

LSD + low dose 3-MeO-PCP is fucking awesome, both manias combine so well and the 3-meo-pcp potentiates the visuals nicely. Also both compounds are stimulating but in a relaxing way for me and in combination that stimulation doesn't get overwhelming.

I would like to quote Ziiirp here on the big&dandy of 2-oxo-PCE talking about MXE, true wisdom words:

3-Meo-PCE is better for recreation. 2-Oxo-PCE is better for holing. MXE is a mixture ... for people, that don't know, what they want.

I don't miss MXE anymore with the 2-OxO's and the 3-MeO's on my stash. They are more... "specialized", while MXE was versatile but lacking on all the aspects that make 3-MeO's and 2-OxO's so special. So nowadays I would prefer to have diversity over seeing MXE coming back again.

If I want to hole I take a huge dose of 2-OxO-PCM or 25-30mg of 2-OxO-PCE. If I want to party or engage on something creative I would take 3-MeO-PCP or 3-MeO-PCE. MXE had a bit of both worlds but I remember it was hard to truly hole on it, and 3-MeO's are far superior potentiating creative thinking.

Last edited:
3meo's are top tier dissos with limitless potential, but for me personally still don't hold a candle to good ole' methoexetamine. No other chemical has tuned me quite like that one. Made me feel like a kid again. It reminded me of who I truly was/used to be/am. Pure nostalgia. Relived forgotten memories I didn't know I still had. Microdosing MXE daily gave me the motivation to be a better person, and get back into hobbies old and new which I had previously lost interest in. It made life feel magical again, like anything and everything I could imagine was still and always had been possible. It was a true sacrament. A gift. Life hasn't been the same without it.

Blasphemy MSK! MXE was the second coming and now we're living in the Rapture! 8)

hahaha I suppose I see the 2-oxos and 3-meos having a high value and talk shit about ketamine or mxe just because I was highly addicted to the later ones, and doing them daily for years made that 90% of the experiences were lackluster. I have memories of loving those ones on my firsts contacts with them though.

Nowadays I spare my disso usage so everytime is special, that for sure contributes to me appreciating more the current generation of dissos that the ones I made in the past.

I'm sure that if MXE came back I would fell in love with it again though, but I see that as a negative side. The stuff was really morish and addictive for me, as is 2-OxO-PCM or ketamine. In fact 2-OxO-PCM is my new MXE replacement for soft disso chill experiences, and it's an overall shittier, more lackluster compound.

Last edited:
hahaha I suppose I see the 2-oxos and 3-meos having a high value and talk shit about ketamine or mxe just because I was highly addicted to the later ones, and doing them daily for years made that 90% of the experiences lackluster. I have memories of loving those ones on my firsts contacts with them though.

Nowadays I spare my disso usage so everytime is special, that for sure contributes to me appreciating more the current generation of dissos that the ones I made in the past.

I'm sure that if MXE came back I would fell in love with it again though, but I see that as a negative side. The stuff was really morish and addictive for me, as is 2-OxO-PCM or ketamine. In fact 2-OxO-PCM is my new MXE replacement for soft disso chill experiences, and it's an overall shittier, more lackluster compound.

I agree, O-PCM is the least interesting dissociative out there right now IMO. It's not fair. The ethyl version is so much better!

Personally I can not compare LSD to 3meo...they act completely different to me separately. Together the synergy is otherworldly. Never have I ever been able to stare at something like moss on a tree and see the exact same "visual" as the person sitting next to me on the same combo while discussing it in great detail for two hours straight without it becoming something else. And if it's truly possible for two people to have the same "hallucination", then is it really a hallucination? Or are we seeing reality for what it truly is unfiltered through a brand new lense? 3meo gives you the ability to navigate these psychedelic realms comfortably without your ego being shattered to bits. You can play with the fractals, see what you want to see. It's almost cheating. A trip hack if you will. God mode.

I took a picture of this particular branch covered in green moss that held me captivated for so long to help retain some perspective in case I ever feel it fleeting.

Long live MXE
The Spirit world breaking through is my best explanation. About a month ago, it was near the full moon as is now, something happened and I literally started seeing the spirit world, clear as day. Plants growing out of the ground and waving in the aether, huge,images,of native warriors inscribed on mountains as we drove by, heiroglyphs on all kinds of things, even glyphs floating in the air in front of me, a statue of a Buddha that ACTUALLY had a spirit inhabiting it, and oh boy, when we were singing in a harmonic sweatlodge, there were only four of us but I swore there was a fifth person the entire time (possibly singing with us?) All the while seeing more glyphs and sigils materialize in front of me as we sang, more clearly than any hallucination I had seen to date. After an initial life-changing 4 or 6 hours of this the reception tuned out, but not before returning a couple times over the next couple days. As much as I want to explore this further (intuition says full moon periods are a ripe time) I am taking off this month. I have not a sliver of doubt that what I saw was as real as you and me.

Oh lol I should mention 3-meo-pcp and a hit of weed was the only things involved with that alignment.

Thank God FXE (3-F-2-Oxo-PCE) is coming out soon, I was really starrting to miss MXE so bad. I don't even care about the other dissos haven't really done one in like 2 months. I got some DCK like 6 weeks ago and ended up doing it once and flushing it. I don't want to harm my body doing something that's not even enjoyable. I just want MXE back, it made life feel so perfect...

but I haven't been this excited about a new disso since forever... please fexxy, please be a worthy mexxy replacement. and yes i just made up that nickname for it. :)

As a serious question to those who have used a lot of different dissociatives and/or understand their structure-activity relationships, is there honestly any reason to suspect that 3-Fl-2'-Oxo-PCE will be overly similar to methoxetamine? I thought the fluorine was an odd choice, not exactly structurally alike a methoxy.... Going purely on general chemical knowledge, I would have guessed that this one will turn out more like 2'-Oxo-PCE overall. Which, to be fair, is pretty similar to methoxetamine in my experience, but not so much that I think of it as a replacement exactly....

3-oh-2-oxo-pce should be really similar,maybe shorter acting, but I think I remember someone saying it was next to impossible to synth.

would be possible 3-aco-2-oxo-pce?

Anyway, if this 3-f turn to be interesting I will be testing it for sure

does "fxe" (honestly fuck the whole *xe nicknaming convention) have the 2'-oxo? some ppl say it does, but one cited iupac name mentioned no '-one' or any other indication of an oxygen atom. i just assumed it was 3-f-PCE... not really that close to a methoxetamine analog, if so, but interesting nonetheless...

Last edited:
Whats up with that entry on ecstasydata of a mxe capsule sold in massachussets? Should we get excited about it???

i personally am not holding my breath.

from perusing around internetz, seems either people are getting EXTREMELY expensive pre-ban (as is available from time to time) or are getting screwed over by unscrupulous greedboys. it is not a buyer's market.

Last edited:
est ce que l'homme a oublie comment forger le bronze?
est ce que l'homme a oublie comment synthetiser la methoxetamine?

est ce que l'homme a oublie comment forger le bronze?
est ce que l'homme a oublie comment synthetiser la methoxetamine?

Yeah right. It was the only dissociative that I was interested in and I never had a chance to try it.
I think its like that probably because its a scheduled drug in a lot of countries, primarily in China, the leading supplier of RCs.