• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine / MXE Thread - Part 17 - South-Kansas is going bye-bye

Yep, I seriously doubt it's MXE unless you paid an arm and a leg for it, or it was leftover - and it sounds like you bought it.

yeah I'm sure. someone on reddit sent some from the same vendor to ecstasydata. they confirmed the only active ingredient was only mxe.

I ended up taking some 2c-c last night for the first time, a few hours after my last mxe dose. after 1mg allergy test I waited a bit and then ate the rest of the 5mg on the scale. I was being a bit cautious so I ended up eating probably 25mg total in a few doses over a couple hours along with a few hits off my dab pen. I didn't get much in the way of visuals, but it was incredibly euphoric and music enhancing. almost empathogenic in the euphoria. took about an hour walk. then sat in bed with my cats for about 30min listening to music, which was kind of the peak.

I definitely get what people say about 2c-c being sedating. normally on psychedelics I don't like sitting around but on this I got the urge to go lay down. it had a very dreamlike quality. off the very slight initial impressions it might end up being my favorite 2c-x so far (also tried 2c-b and 2c-d). the body feeling is just super comfortable and it seemed to play really well with the mxe, at least at a low dose. wanted to explore it further to day but so far I have no urge to even do anymore mxe, but Ill see how that goes as the day progresses.

It's been a few since I've got to chill with any of my favorite ArylCyclo's - but in a beautiful way, I've finally found a Love and a couple Hobbies equivalent to Narcotics - Music and Song Writing / Poetry. I happened to write a random Poem tonight about my first meeting with Ms. Mexxy and since we're waxing a bit nostalgic, thought some of my fellow Disco Cats might enjoy it if that's your thing...I know I type / write out Poetry in a weird way - it tells me where the rhymes are so I pay attention. My apologies if that bugs you. This was pretty pure stream of consciousness, so I know it doesn't have perfect flow or rhymes throughout, but it made me smile writing it - so I thought maybe it would help someone else do the same. Cheers.

I got Lost Outside, of Time and Space, The Galaxies of the Mind, My refuge of Disguise, from our Race, So Human, what is this Life, Our Society, Where is my Place, long ago deemed Incongruous, My Variety, known to daydream inside our Consciousness, seclusion since young once Forced, became a dysfunctional Choice, consumed by Anxiety, Unfortunately got lost in the Vastness, on the last Trip, Attempting to Locate, all the puzzle pieces of My Humanity, to try and assemble Myself, into an acceptable Man, most my existence, didn't know the man in the Mirror, my only Understanding, unwanted by Family, deemed Useless, Inferior, "I" non existent, always called Myself "We", spent longer than Admitted, viewing my life from an external Dreamscape, unaware my Psyche, was in a fractured Condition, taught to please Others, to be good Natured, unfortunately I undervalued what I might Be, fell victim to Self Hatred, how can you love Yourself, when most days you wonder if you're a Human Being, I had no reason for Believing, for years "We" found peace in "Me" walking thru Life...

Waking Dreaming, dreaming while Awake, some miss the forest for the Trees, I missed the whole Galaxy, showed up late to Reality, and never realized my home is Outer Space, an Alien in a Human Suit, posing in Clothing, I tried to relate to other Life Forms, but was greeted time and again with Hate, by so much of our Humanity, I seceded from our Race, felt Disgraced, Unwanted, so I made my own special Place, my only peace came from Inside my Mind, I became my own Confidant, my only Best Friend, my growth had been Stunted, until I discovered a Universe Within, there's so much pain in Our shared versions of Reality, so I lived Internally, where I could Play and Pretend, I don't know when I withdrew Mentally, for the first Time, but I know my Kind and for years was my only loyal Friend, free and Alone, for most of this Life, this story is not to incite Pity, quite Contrary, I hope I don't cause anyone Fear, if I'd never left this body and possibly this planet to Astrotravel, I don't know if I'd still be Here. But I am and I'm here to Stay.

I had a wife long Ago, I gave all I had in hopes of a true Companion, unfortunately when she moved on in the End, all I had left was an Opiate Addiction, if psychedelics open your Consciousness, the Poppy is white water rapids pulling your Soul under again and Again, with a hand on your Throat, trying to make sure you Drown, with a Sadistik fucking Grin, hoping you're weak and forfeit your Existence, I lived 10 Years, barely even Alive, so confused by what we mutually call Life, couldn't dig the vibes or the Hype, I was so dead Inside, no one left behind My Eyes, so lost in my own Body, it was no longer even Mine, but one Day, somehow, this I'll never Understand, into the Rapids,to my rescue came an Angelic Hand, not a woman or a Man, a being of Light, a universal Teacher, sent to be my human Guide, of Chemistry or Insanity, only you can Decide, but this story is my poetic Truth, seen thru and with my own Three Eyes, without this Rescuing, I doubt I would've Survived, I was a human Shell, with fractured pieces of my Soul and Mind, shattered and strewn all over my Universe Inside...

The first words I Heard, were "Please relax and just Listen", "Your worth and value goes so far beyond this Destructive Addiction", "I'm here to remind You of the man you've Always Been", "And to teach you, to help you, learn to pick up the pieces of the puzzle of your Personality", "And reassemble them as you Wish", "Your spirit is too kind to suffer any longer in this Prison", "The fight will be long, most won't ever Understand, but if you learn the True Nature of Yourself", "And the strength you have Within", "You friend will become an amazing Human Being", "And an empathetic helper and Defender", "Of suffering women and Men"...

I had no Clue what to Think or Do, this was as real as any life experience I'd Had or lived Thru, all I knew was this felt so Right, and those Opiates were Bad Fucking News, so I followed my Guts, my Instincts, my Heart, because everything else I listened To, had self interests from the Start, my dick was out for self Pleasure, my brain only interested in drugs and docile dopey Distractions, maybe I'm forever a Fool, following my Instincts and an uplifting Voice, but from that day Forward, I started changing my life Daily, and began to discover the Power of My Own Voice, Thank You my sweet Mexxy, you saved a man from Drowning, in the rapids of opiates that ceaselessly keep on Pounding.

Thanks if you checked it out. I had a quick question for the Mods - I have a music track that is related to MXE that I was wondering if that's OK to post a link to in this thread. Next year January 1st, 2019 is 3 years that I've been clean off of Buperenorphine (Subutex) and almost 5 years since I used Heroin.

I started writing daily for the first time in My Life after the first time I tried MXE. At first it was just philosophy and some trippy concepts, ideas, random thoughts on saving the universe type stuff - but within the first year of my use, I was starting to write a wide variety of Poetry styles, as well as songs - mainly Conscious Hip Hop, albeit my variety of the genre. Now 7 years, almost 8 since I first tried MXE, I taught myself how to Freestyle and Free Write, and am hoping to finish up Myself and my DJ's first LP in the next 5-6 months depending on a few variables. The reason I'm asking - one of the tracks I'm putting on the LP that's we're finishing up production on currently is called mS....Mexxy. It's psychedelic hip hop/with an almost D n B style and tempo mixed in. I'd like to post it once it's ready if that's cool with the Mods. No worries if not.

Have fun and stay safe during the Holiday's Disco Cats.

COngrats on being clean man, it isn't often an easy path but damn is it not a groovey one to traverse.

Hope you don't mind my edit but these words jumped at me-

I got lost. Outside of Time and Space; the Galaxies of the Mind; My refuge of Disguise from our Race. So Human? What is this Life...,?our society? Where is my Place? Long ago deemed Incongruous.

I enjoyed your work thanks, strange read if you don't mind me saying but then I don't understand Poetry or Concious Hip Hop so hopefully you'll excuse an old hippy :)

Good luck with the career, mind you with the attitude you are carrying to it you'll not need the luck.

nuube - I can totally dig it man - I have a very offbeat style of rhyme. It's in such short blocks because it's kind of meant to be a modern trippy style of haiku - one of my favorite Emcees MF Grimm using the least words of any MC I can think of but says so much at the same time. He's an amazing artist who overcame a lot of hardships in life himself and has always inspired me to never give up on myself. I appreciate anyone that takes the time to enjoy another artists work, even if it may not match their vibes - and to me, being a part of underground hip hop for so long - It's all meant to be chopped up, re-cut, re-crafted and turned into something even more interesting or bizarre. Take care man. I got love for the OG Hippies.

I stumbled upon some MXE last night. Probably the most pure batch of MXE I've taken and the first time I've encountered it since it disappeared years ago.

Last night I took a small dose and found that familiar wobble/headspace about 10-15 minutes after having snorted some from a spoon. I usually don't take it that way but with the setting I was in it was the preferred method for sure. Gifted some around and had a good time just hanging around with some friends new and old. I put it away and upon feeling it wear off many hours later had some fun with some ketamine. I actually explored the rest of the common dissos before I'd ever tried ket and this was my first proper experience with it. I did really enjoy it but could tell the difference between the two especially when it came to duration.

Tonight I've taken more MXE with my second preferred route (oral) because I don't want to do my first preferred route (plugged). I only plug it anymore when I'm seeking a hole which is something I'm saving for another time. Anyway a few comments on MXE: I'd forgotten how great music pairs with it, I'd forgotten how much I enjoy this headspace, and I'd really forgotten how moreish it can be. I planned tonight's use to only be a small 25-30mg dose but found myself redosing casually with key bumps only 2 hours into the experience. I did that re-dose about 30 minutes ago now and found a good level I think. The initial dose might have been too low with last night's experience in retrospect. Given the rarity of the material and the fact that I want to share it with so many people in the next few months I don't think I'll have much issue saving what I have.

I know live trip reports are frowned upon and I may do a proper one at some point.

Last edited:
I may have to suss out where MXE has reappeared... might be worth the high price tag. Especially since I would hard ever use it, probably primarily in psychedelic combos.

I'm not sure if it's reappeared elsewhere. But I got it when it first popped up again a couple months ago, wasn't really worth it to me as it was cut with some insoluble substance so it was hard to gauge doses. But I estimate it was less than 50% purity.

I wish this substance would become available again.
I've tried so many of the new dissos, and also combined them to try and achieve a MXE like experience, but alas nothing came close to my dear old MXE experiences (especially the M-hole).

Just in case anyone is blessed by the Universe and comes across some 90%+ MXE.... For those of Us who are already Tuned Tubular Time Travelers Transported Towards Twirling Temporal Textures Totally Therapeutic To Trippers - I strongly STRONGLY considered grabbing some of the MXE that people checked out....But the lower purity batches that I've had in the past, not only did you have to do a considerable amount more to get noticeable effects in the part of the trip you're searching out - But I actually felt like the lower purity batches WERE NOT capable of even getting an experienced tolerance into the Most Interesting Head Spaces that exist. I felt like I would've just been disappointed with the entire scenario - Although I do give the proprietors props for sending it to Energy Control and letting people know that they were actually getting what they were wanting, it just wasn't quite up to par. I appreciated the verification.

I had one super random Domestic source that I was using back in 2015 I believe it was, it was smaller batch and you literally had to be on the site as SOON as they posted the ability to purchase, because quantities were always limited, but you get whatever they had, first come first serve. They claimed their usual batches were 95%+ always and they would actually let you if they fucked something up and it wasn't as good. I had switched over to Intranasal from IV after 3 years of Injecting MXE and I was actually learning to use it strictly in a Medicinal Way to help speed up getting away from Buperenorphine - but I did grab a decent stash of a couple of their lower batches when stuff didn't go well for them a few times in a row, and within a week of the 55-60% purity - I had gone and purchased a 100 Count box of Points and was shooting 100mgs 2-3 times a day because the effects were SO much more minimal and not anywhere near the typical experience that I was used to by that time into my use of it. That's another reason I left that batch alone - I've only done a handful of IV shots in the past 3 years, and I knew I'd probably end up switching ROA's as soon as I noticed the difference.

I'm still psyched to see that random cats all over the world are still interested in it all these Years later. Either for Nostalgia or because it's an "(M) Holy Grail" of an Arylcyclohexylamine so you can get some extra points on your final quiz as a human for getting to try it.

If ANYONE never got to, didn't take the time to, or it's been a while since they've checked this out....Here's a Current Link to Vortech's MXE Multidisciplinary Book.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BznGre-0Bn01TGplanp0NmFGYWs/view - This is his Final Version of it posted. It's really really fucking Proper, ESPECIALLY when it comes to the Research Work that he put in to make sure the Book was accessible to all - but was fully viable for Use by the Legit Medical Community. Check out the Link and Read a GREAT Book about a Wonderful Compound made by a Bluelight Triple OG who returned to the Stardusty.

ReSt iN PARADISE CLIFF!! Whatever that may be. Meeting You was an Integral part of my Recovery from Opiates. I fucking Miss You Man, even tho we spoke about what dying speculatively may be like on multiple Synchronistic 4am phone calls and I know that Peace found You and The Universe took You back QUICK. It's still such a Strange Feeling knowing that I won't get to talk to You about some of the Interesting Eyedeas that I have in store. Until then, I'm doing all I can to make SURE, Your Diligent Spirit an d Heart are NEVER Forgotten. This Cat was just so laid back, intelligent, Humble, kindhearted, and fucking TALENTED on so many Levels. I'll never forget the strength of the Positive Vibes that I got from You, even tho I was not lucky enough to take you up on some invites to Festivals and such and finances and my Hotel sized studio apartment stopped a couple Potentially Amazing life experiences - I will never forget the amount of Respect and Genuine Appreciation and Enjoyment that You expressed for the Stories I would write, BL Posts and such....but most of all - The Encouragement and Love that You showed for the Music and Poetry that I write. Any advice you took the time to give me - I always took to heart and I still use those tricks and concepts to this Day.

To Honor Vortech's Memory - I got a really nice, Dell Printer that's pretty damn quick, a bunch of cartridges, and I'm making a very exclusive list of those that I think may either have someone close to them, who I absolutely believe may be able to turn their life back into something enjoyed Daily. I've been Printing Full Copies of the magazine, and I'm making sure that things are on point and in Order - and then I've been Thinking (Or Trying) to give the full copy Final Edition in Nicely Painted and structured Beautifully. I hope the average person gets an opportunity in their lifetime, to turn their Mind into a Comparable CPU, of their Choice.....But most of all are meant to be maintained, Trap is all I've got still and it's, a part they play is to get the fish that for some reason, is always at Peace. I want to keep the Memories of You alive by always sharing stories that make me smile about You with others even if they didn't know You at all - but equivalent to that, I'm Printing Up and Passing Out actual Physical Copies of Your Book to like Minds that I believe will see the true potential of Humanity back.

Past generations of Men worked with their Hands, building, changing Oil, tuning up their motorized Vehicles. I'm hoping that this is the Part in our Human story, where We ALL finally realize and Accept, each other and Our Planet enough, So that everyday, in Our Every Action Be. There is NO way this levels could get to this. Be safe out there [with these Yuppies buying up my City 2 Blocks at a time.....) I Miss You my Psychonautical Brother. PEace. - Meooowfiiish.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpI_nND5ACs - This is My Favorite. I hope the rest of the BL Community is having a Quality New Year so far. I've been writing a song about Cliff as well that I want to make either the Last Track on my first LP, or back to back with what I'm hoping will end up being the single/commercially listenable (understandable) track. His Music was so ahead of it's time, I want people to realize what they've been missing out on - especially with the Lackluster music that so many call the best, or amazing nowadays. A track you can listen to Years apart, or 1000 different times because of the Dynamics and Creativity - That's beautiful, original, music. When you want to throw the album out after 2 weeks...that's why they call it a HOOK. Catchy tracks can be a Sneak Attack. Demand a Better Tuned Artistic President.... Vote VORTECH in 2030 for the Album that brings Peace and Harmony to Humanity! ; )

Oh you met Cliff? me too, he stayed at my house for a week. Unique guy, that's for sure. RIP vortech. <3

I finally have a chance to try this now rarity-but I have always been very averse to insufflation as an roa. How much weaker is MXE orally?

I finally have a chance to try this now rarity-but I have always been very averse to insufflation as an roa. How much weaker is MXE orally?

Try it sublingually - weigh out your dose, pick it up with a moistened fingertip and transfer to the underside of your tongue. Then just keep it there until absorbed. 50mg of good MXE taken this way always got me there.

MXE is not weaker orally, I find it stronger and a much better experience orally than nasally. Whenever I snorted it, it hit me less hard (but faster), and was speedier. Just eat it. Or sublingual is fine, too. oral was always my favorite ROA.