• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine / MXE Thread - Part 17 - South-Kansas is going bye-bye

lol I know about the brown note, thankfully they didn't include that particular waveform! after reading the wikipedia page im guessing it isn't anything anyone has to worry about, if it does indeed exist.

also something about the bass was definitely having a pretty obvious effect, because I would be dancing and getting ready for the drop then when the drop would happen I would hole and almost fall over. this was on a hit of LSD and a bit more than 80 mg of MXE.

Having 60mg oral from another batch, and did NOTHING!! Very disapointed!! This was more sandy off white, no clumpy, poor quality!!

Best MXE for me, white clumpy fine powder!

Been gone a while, I originally posted about how I kept collapsing from MXE.

I thought about it, it might be due to all the diphenidine/mxp/ephedine going around. I think there was a slightly yellow tinge to it but I'm actually quite color blind lol (fail every color test online). All mxe i've gotten has been white crystalline and some appeared white enough to be considered real I guess. 2 batches were obviously something else because they were very yellow or tan and were still pretty fun but not water soluble.

I was pretty pissed at the 3 times i collapsed/passed out and got rushed to the ER. esp cuz i have a scar on my face from it now -.-. I doubt most people would run into this though because every time I had consumed way over .2 rectally...

i'd like to see the book you wrote vortch, i just hope it doesnt have to do with all this "metaprogramming" shit. I know what it feels like to have that antidepressant mxe feel that your changing your brain and self-actualizing, like improving yourself..but once it wears off i think your just left your normal shitty self lol.(jk)

A friend of mine took mxe this Saturday and he's still feeling out of it. Is there anything he can do to help his recovery?

Kind of suspecting it's mxp due to the duration, or can mxe last as long?

dissociative naive people can feel "altered" for a very long time after even just their first dose. it isn't common, but it does happen. for some people it goes away. some people say it never really goes away. i wonder how much of it is psychosomatic hypochondria, but it happens often enough that i think there's at least some truth to it.

for most people it goes away eventually, though, even if it takes a month or two. i've got a theory that taking another smaller dose can help bring you back down to normalcy, but idk if i can really recommend that route until more brave/foolhardy people attempt it.

It's really important that dissociative niave people have a guide/tripsitter present on their first trial, or at least thave knowledge of the effects and what kind of set/setting is appropriate. MXE is better than many dissociatives because it tends to be more forgiving in this aspect at least in lower doses. So it is possible thid wasn't MXE. Like phatmakos mentioned though it can have a strong impact on the mind that lasts for days afterwards. An NMDA agonist can help the brain return to normal, or any activity that helps reassociate the mind to the body. I don't know what this person experienced during their trip, but it may just take some time and intentional effort to integrate the experience.

Is there such a thing as returning to being the same person after a meaningful experience? Well that is if you wanna get all lame or technical about it. I read about 4-MA being able to change an individual's personality with one time use (I quote Erny IIRC), fucking up a lot of serotonergy..

Yes NMDA antagonists disturb that whole cognitive system and especially with continued use it can really take some time to regain certain abilities - I had problems, minor with language but more with orientation in space/time and planning. That is a sensitive thing for me (high functioning autism etc), but it was after extensive use of K, later MXE.

Some people get serious ripples in the pond after a single time use of LSD or another psychedelic, some people are extremely sensitive - I guess perhaps due to receptor polymorphism / populations or something we don't quite understand yet. May also be true for dissociatives, it's definitely true for some adolescents that smoke cannabis with a certain form of a gene and psychosis / similar issue risks. Might even be the same gene forming these problems.

I feel a deep trench separating me from my older self, but yeah after all self experimentation its impossible to say what really messed me up (although I also feel extra gifted), or it would have to be my second shroom (OD ish) trip that was the most profound and spiritual experience to date. I embrace whatever remains of my altered life, pointless to dwell on alternate possibilities.

its worth noting that i also experienced some long-term "alteration" after i started experimenting with dissociatives. i'm a different case because i kept using them, but at this point in my usage (been using dissociatives for 8 years) i feel like i've broken through and now memories of my pre-dissociative self feel very much a part of me, rather than feeling like some other person who i happened to share a body with.

Hey that is pretty much what one of my best friends told me about incidentally taking K some time after a long period of abstinence. The fragmented self stuff seems pretty schizo to me, I wonder what memories are still in store for one of the parts of me that is still inside a psychic jail *gnagnagna? :⌊*

I feel like mxe helps me observe myself from a more objective point of view, seeing all the different fragmented layers of my personality.

if I may speculate on the notion you brought up ecstacylover, it appears to be an element of shared consciousness. It is not so hard to believe we are entangled in a non-local space-time through a common chemical bond. Further speculation is even more metaphysical in nature but also perfectly explainable through phenomena of quantum mechanics. I like to think of MXE as being a sort of radio antennae, and each molecule is a sympathetic resonator of a spectrum of energies mediated by the direction of consciousness, which also explains why music feels so much closer when tuned in.

Brilliant stuff Vortech, couldn't agree more.

Hard to believe it's been over 5 years since Wiz dropped Kush and OJ, I guess time flies when your having fun. MXE will not be stopped, no chance if you ask me. Let's keep metaprogramming, freeing our minds, blaring our music, having fun, and staying true to ourselves. It's only 2015, MXE guide us into the future.

I hope that will affect in a positive way

Last edited:
So if mxe does indeed get banned which I have hears its a rumor, how long until its picked up by people illegal producing ketamine,mdma, or other banned RC's like 2c-b??

Also anyone have any tips on re-Xing mxe similar to dmt??

Really hope it is just a rumor

Today China FDA Banned MXE and a bunch of other stuff :(

Oh my. A certain special candle of grief shall be lit today. It must be becoming quite a problem down there, don't think this is due to outside pressure.

^No, it was most definitely outside pressure IMO. China banned a very long list of RC's ranging from the original 2C-x drugs to weird new stimulants, and it happened to include MXE. Seems like something the U.S. government had its hand in to me.