• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine / MXE Thread - Part 17 - South-Kansas is going bye-bye

There is a ban bill coming from the United States government titled Synthetic Drug Control Act of 2015 which lists MXE among many other substances to be placed into Schedule 1

In other news I expect this thread to become a barren wasteland pretty soon because the powers that be have decided MXE is too powerful to be available in anyone's hands. MXE is officially vintage. The future of this drug is uncertain, but at the moment it appears the party is over.

This. Edit: and Development In the real 'pespecitive' world, politics have become involved (anyways), at this format of an idea.

In other news I expect this thread to become a barren wasteland pretty soon because the powers that be have decided MXE is too powerful to be available in anyone's hands. MXE is officially vintage. The future of this drug is uncertain, but at the moment it appears the party is over.

will this thread reach, "part : r.i.p." status ?

from the looks this is going to be missing for awhile, hang on tight!
message carriers don't forget what is already programmed!

new users beware of knock-offs. 3-meo-pcp has always been kind,
but never as conveniently gentle yet compulsive and manic that mxe was for me :)

Last edited:
It's still out there. The stuff I have received recently is as good as the stuff I have received back in 2011.

Looks like we have another John C. Lilly here :)

I do wonder what Dr.Lilly would have achieved if he had been able to get his hands on MXE. There is surely a lot of potential in this substance especially for circuit 7 programming and metaprogramming.

I think we have many people around here carrying on the ideas of John C. Lilly :)

This reminds me of a short blip in my book about helping you remember. As we know, MXE, especially in higher doses, can fuck with memory processing, so when we stumble upon those really important or profound realizations, things we want to take back with us to integrate in sobriety, how do we ensure we remember it? My answer is through symbols.
The mind likes to associate. Association is why symbols are powerful, especially considering symbols that represent the same thing to a whole group of people. But we can have personal symbols as well as a tool to help us remember, like a map that shows us how to get to that deep corner in our brain. A symbol is not a message, it is only a vessel for the message. It's like a compression algorithm in the sense that you can represent lots of information with a single image.
My point is when you are deep in an m-hole things can get pretty free-associated. If you find yourself in a place you want to remember but probably won’t because it’s just so fucking weird that the mind can’t compartmentalize it, associate it with something that is easier to handle- an image, idea or a related memory, something that is powerful to you. Think of it as a souvenir from your trip. This will help you remember the next time you recall that image in sobriety.

I like your concept of symbolic association when in the m-hole. I too have struggled with being able to take from the experience insights and apply them to my every day life.

From what I had read a while back (someone correct me if I'm wrong) MXE was made illegal in China not so long ago. All I personally conclude from the dearth of MXE right now is what I already knew: all the MXE comes from China. It's pretty funny that now some well-renowned "genuine European MXE" vendors all of a sudden no longer have any product to sell. What a coincidence!

From what I had read a while back (someone correct me if I'm wrong) MXE was made illegal in China not so long ago. All I personally conclude from the dearth of MXE right now is what I already knew: all the MXE comes from China. It's pretty funny that now some well-renowned "genuine European MXE" vendors all of a sudden no longer have any product to sell. What a coincidence!

I also have that suspicion.

I'm out of resources to finish my book. I need a job to sustain myself and taking that path will put the book on the backburner. I tried making a kickstarter campaign to raise funding to buy me some time to dedicate myself to finishing the work, but kickstarter declined it saying it was 'outside of their scope'. I guess it is too radical a subject for them to associate with.

Well...
I'm alive. Vortech is alive and as meshuga as ever, writing a book on mxe. I have just received 3 grams of s-isomer mxe pure as any of the grams upon grams i've ever ordered dating back to 2011. Coming off my most recent 5 month long hiatus from mxe, I am beginning to feel first alerts. Today I try to "tune in." Tomorrow will be glorious, and I will be going to see one of my favorite dubstep artists. All is right for the moment

when I was at a show with 150,000 watts of speakers on MXE I felt like I could feel every harmonic overtone of my body resonating and transforming my body. Anyone else have experience with MXE and massive amounts of bass?

Correction, thx to mxe I can't sleep. Now I have a full day's work on no sleep>rage dub step show on mxe>drive home this is a shitshow in the making pholks don't do drugs

Yeah SONN I'm fairly certain the most passionate MXE enthusiasts are all deep music lovers who have all found a special sort of enlightenment when combining it with the right music. I can talk for days about why/how MXE brings us closer to music, and it is a primary theme of my book.

Last edited:
FuckUwil$on that's why it's good to have benzo on hand with these drugs. However, I've been where you are, and you can power through it especially if u keep on the MXE wave until you get a chance to really crash, the body can be forgiving on one day of restlessness, you'll just sleep harder the next day.

Seems like we're all reaching the same conclusions at the same time. What's the significance of this? I don't want to speculate but I'll say that the past week has been the best of my life and MXE deserves a lot of the credit, or maybe it was inside me all along. Anyways try MXE with 4-FA if you haven't yet, they play very nicely together.

Careful with that combo as it could induce serotonin syndrome. It could be safe if the doses are staggered, but if combined at the same time it could overload your receptors and cause harm.

Edit...if I may speculate on the notion you brought up ecstacylover, it appears to be an element of shared consciousness. It is not so hard to believe we are entangled in a non-local space-time through a common chemical bond. Further speculation is even more metaphysical in nature but also perfectly explainable through phenomena of quantum mechanics. I like to think of MXE as being a sort of radio antennae, and each molecule is a sympathetic resonator of a spectrum of energies mediated by the direction of consciousness, which also explains why music feels so much closer when tuned in.

Last edited:
I cant explain MXE...is the universe in one molecule?

omg boyz-----------------

I cant explain MXE...is the universe in one molecule?

omg boyz-----------------

That quite reminds me of William Blake. Rather old notion that is, older than MXE itself. To me, MXE is both the riddle and the answer in the same package. Sort of like the question "what is the meaning of life?". Deep shit, that's for sure. Deep enough to get folks psychotic and lost down the rabbit hole. Deep enough to motivate some out of the same hole. Multi-dimensional one might say. They say MDMA is magic, I scoff at the notion, they clearly haven't truly explored MXE. I envy the ones that can moderate their use. For me it seems I can only commit or abstain.

Well said Fnx!
MXE is not the Universe, but it is a key, a key to unlock the capacity of the mind to imagine and to materialize our reality. Since we are realizing according to many theoretical physicists and philosophers that the Universe only really exists inside the mind, MXE is not only a key to unlock our mind, but to unlock the Universe itself. Understanding consciousness and its mechanisms I believe will help us unlock our understanding of the Universe and its mechanisms. The mind is a prism, where all the energy of the Universe flows as a hot mess of white light into our channels where it is parsed and decoded into its component colors, giving definition to the chaos.

I don't just mean music, I mean like bass where you can feel in every organ in your body vibrating. That combined with MXE(and LSD) is like the holy grail of psychedelic experiences I swear.

Bass, especially above a certain threshold of amplitude, has a very physical quality that produces physiological responses in the body. The low frequencies produce different effects dependent on resonant frequencies within the body. A famous example is the 'brown note' at which a certain frequency when played at a high enough amplitude can actually cause the receiver to lose their bowels. I theorize that MXE, being a sort of amplifier of these energies, increases the perception of these effects.

Last edited: