• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine / MXE Thread - Part 17 - South-Kansas is going bye-bye

I will only believe it if I see it. In the meanwhile, dream on, dreamer.

Fuck mxe and K together is like stepping into another dimension.

Guess those chintzy fuckers dont wanna share.

Anybody struggle formulating coherent sentences on mexy? I can't pronounce words its humiLiating especiLly after combining with weed

I came very late to this party. Some did appear last week and I managed to secure a gram before it all sold (very quickly). Waiting on its arrival now.

I don't really do the dissociative on their own that much. I have some K which I generally use after the Peak of a trip on tryptamines, phens or LSD (k after an AL-LAD peak is heavenly).

Generally go for IM as I'm not keen on snorting (and it seems a waste on this according to reports) so I think a 15mg shot to test the waters is in order.

Of course, no idea of the quality yet, but will report back on the experience when I get round to it.

I am curious about this batch people are saying has showed up, anyone have any reports about it?

I read one report that alleged it may be cut with caffeine, but it is all hearsay at this point. My guess it is leftover from the last batch that was a 70:30 MXE to caffeine ratio. If it was actually a new synth I imagine there would be more availability and reports. I'll be honest, I felt a bit of nostalgia recently for the days when legit MXE was available. For now it is still a memory. There is a rumor that at least one lab in India is working on it. Again, just rumor which I am sure most of us are tired of, given the one year anniversary of its disappearance and countless rumors that never materialized since then.

Yeah I'm getting effing sick of this. People STFU unless you have concrete stuff. I'm not trying to be rude, I'm trying to express the frustration and disappointment I feel at hearing these rumors only to find out they're just that, rumors. Unless you just snooted some legit MXE and came here to praise it's holy name, then please, refrain from sending us all on a gosh darned emotional roller-coaster.

I had a gram of that 70/30 MXE/caffeine mix from the Netherlands. It wasn't actually too bad of quality.

Received my MXE on Friday. Appearance is nearly pure white and quite clumpy so seems to match reports of some previous batches.
Didn't have time to test fully this weekend, but an IM dose of 5mg was very gentle as you'd expect. An hour later I IMed another 5mg + 18mg of Ket (last of my stash hence odd dose!). I'm careful with my ket use so 18mg gave me a very nice high and after it wore off I had a very pleasant glow which I suspect was produced by the MXE.

On another note, I was watching Volcano on the sci-fi channel during the trip and was utterly engrossed. There can't be many movies cornier than that! I found myself able to almost exactly anticipate everything the characters were going to say and do (probably as much to do with the predictability of the movie as with the MXE/ket). IT left me thinking that if Tommy Lee Jones can stop a volcano from destroying LA by using a few highway barriers then I can help to stop the spread of xenophobia in the UK!

The only MXE I've seen advertised on the DW is from china and the last shit i got from China...pre-ban...was just that...shit, yellow shit.
I have seen it advertised recently in small amounts a gram or less at a pop. What is the definitive test for it?

I don't want to end up with a bunch of DCK instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aren't price listings not allowed?

But yeah, from what I've seen available even if it is good quality it just isn't worth the money that it's going for at the moment.

Last edited:
A question on duration and IM.
There are too many posts on MXE on here to get an idea of what I am looking for!
Anyway, I have little to no tolerance (total of 10mg IM on Friday plus 18mg Ket). How long, roughly, would you expect the effects of around 20mg IM to last? Would 8 hours be enough time to return to baseline? I'm having trouble finding answers WRT duration.

With just MXE I found that I was mostly to baseline within 5 hours. IM probably 3.5-4 I'd guess.