Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

New Etizolam Analogue Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.

velmwend

Bluelighter
Hi. Just wondering, is anyone else here testing the new etizolam analogue and reporting back?
I just wanted to know what your thoughts are before I submit my findings tomorrow.*snip*
Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Just the fact that nobody has posted a proper analysis suggests something about what these substances -- ostensibly being sold to amateur chemists, strictly for in vitro research, which includes stuff like mass spectrometry and X-ray crystallography -- are probably really being used for .....

Still, maybe one day we'll have mobile phones with full molecular analysers (similar to the ones on some of the recent space probes) built-in ..... just aim the phone at a sample of your suspicious substance, and the chemical formula comes up on screen .....

Reputable, established UK vendor sending out samples of what they are calling Etizolam 2.

No one else received? Got to be others here who've tested and given feedback.

Still, maybe one day we'll have mobile phones with full molecular analysers (similar to the ones on some of the recent space probes) built-in ..... just aim the phone at a sample of your suspicious substance, and the chemical formula comes up on screen .....

Bullshit detection rates will be going through the roof (as will property rates, inevitably).

It's not BS and its a brand new analogue. I have the original feedback request emails, etc. And I received product

Do you have a scientifically supported molecular analysis? (NMR/HPLC)
If not, this could be literally ANYTHING.

Hes on about those 'uniquely branded pellets' again isnt it. No one will take one if the vendors wont disclose the active ingredients - but it appears that they are probably nothing more than the underdosed, underated blue vendor pressed etizolam pellets that no one seemed to buy. I doubt you will find a TR on anything advertised like this on here - best bet is to get a few and use Wedinos.

Remember - at present theres still no problem with vendors selling Etizolam as a research chemical. the vendors have simply backed off selling the Indian pharmaceutical Etizolam tablets, as the drug is licensed as a medicine in certain EU countries and selling packaged foreign medicines under the pretense that they were for In vitro research is a more difficult concept to sell to the authorities than supplying theses chemicals in pellet, powder or crystalline form. At least these other products are clearly marked 'not for human consumption' etc etc - of course, there was no such information of your average pack of Etilaam or Etizest which, as packaged medicines, were clearly for oral administration.

Received 10 to test last weekend. (UK) Love them.. Took 2, half an hour in, was feeling really relaxed. An extra 1 taken with a glass of wine and I was in a state of complete relaxation. Hope they start selling them soon. Definitely compare with original Etizolam.

Received 10 to test last weekend. (UK) Love them.. Took 2, half an hour in, was feeling really relaxed. An extra 1 taken with a glass of wine and I was in a state of complete relaxation. Hope they start selling them soon. Definitely compare with original Etizolam.

Did the pellets you took have a chemical name or something like 'Etizolam 2. If not - did they have a brand name? As simple yes or no to that question would be sufficient (as we cant discuss specific branded products on here by name or by obvious reference). However, recently some companies seem to be marketing branded sedatives, stating that they are identical to Etizolam in effect but they refuse to identify the active ingredient.

Ive already got shouted at for discussing the recent marketing tactics of these products but alot of folk who wouldnt normally be exposed to drugs as habit forming as this did so through the RC scene, and were genuinely bitten in the ass when they developed a dependence on Etizolam after first using innocently as a countermeasure to the stimulants and psychedelics which were all over the grey market at the time. Those that ended up dependent either a; stopped taking them if they felt able to do so or b; if, upon deciding to maintain they dependency, they switched over to one of the superior long acting grey market benzodiazepines, such as the low abuse potential pyrazolam or diclazepam. But they has always been a c; a group who just want proper etizolam since the Etilaam and Etizest dried up. Its these desperate folk who are taken advantage of by the cowboy elements of the RC scene, and any research they will do will possibly lead them here.

These fucking things need identifying - I have no interest in taking a pellet if Im unaware of the actual contents but they are plenty of folk who just lurk on here for information about such and therefore any products purporting to be 'Etizolam Analogues' need laying out in black and white

@allorauk - Your post doesnt state what you actually took, what it was sold as (did they market it to you as an alternative to Etizolam?) - did they give you any information about the contents of the drug you took or did you just take branded 'Etzolam replacement' called Starsleep or some shit like that. Are you a vendor?

Received 10 to test last weekend. (UK) Love them.. Took 2, half an

hour in, was feeling really relaxed. An extra 1 taken with a glass of wine and I was in a state of complete relaxation. Hope they start selling them soon. Definitely compare with original Etizolam.

At last, lol, some other testers. I too received 10 white 1mg pellets. I'm glad you liked them.

Did you experience any post anxiety/irritability at all?

Jesus I have enough problems understanding why people choose etiz over xanax or Valium and now there is a analog.

At last, lol, some other testers. I too received 10 white 1mg pellets. I'm glad you liked them.

Did you experience any post anxiety/irritability at all?

Your really being helpful guys.

WHAT WERE YOU SOLD AND IF YOU CANT INDENTIFY WHAT WAS IN THE PELLETS, WHEY DID YOU TAKE THEM?

AGGHHHHHH!!!!! this thread is slowly becoming the opposite of considered harm reduction. Ive been trying to highlight these products for weeks. As I said, just because even Im not stupid enough to take a completely unidentified research chemical doesnt mean that there are tempted punters lurking on here, as I pointed out in my last post.

Your asking each other about side effects and as far as Im aware there is no reference to what you even took.

One of the most basic principles of Harm Reduction is: Know exactly what you are taking. Simply saying "Take this great product!" and giving no information besides "It's a bit like this other product" is riding roughshod over that principle.

It's almost as though you were being deliberately obfuscatory. Which would be more like taking a great steaming dump in middle of the Harm Reduction mission control room and wiping your arse on the Harm Reduction Manual. If anyone wants to know what the problem is with the Research Compound scene today, I would tell them: this is.

One of the most basic principles of Harm Reduction is: Know exactly what you are taking. Simply saying "Take this great product!" and giving no information besides "It's a bit like this other product" is riding roughshod over that principle.

It's almost as though you were being deliberately obfuscatory. Which would be more like taking a great steaming dump in middle of the Harm Reduction mission control room and wiping your arse on the Harm Reduction Manual. If anyone wants to know what the problem is with the Research Compound scene today, I would tell them: this is.

I know what I was taking, BecomingJulie, don't worry about that. The product has been in test phase for over a year and is due for launch - along with all the other products that have gone down the same route during the past few years. This particular product was R&D'd in the UK, which I'm thankful for, because the majority of your market 'research' chemicals are manufactured in overseas labs that are so dirty that you'd never take your RC again if you saw them.

I'm a 40 year old man with decades of drug experience. I'd never say, "woohoo, yep, I'll take this sh*t", without having a clue what it is.

All I was simply doing here is putting a word out. Letting a few folks know that something good comes this way, and I was looking for other people who'd also researched the product.

Status
Not open for further replies.