Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What was your morning fix? v. waking and baking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ice water and chin ups

Coffee after shower.

Got called in to work an hour early. Gonna pretend I didn't get the message.

Beautiful morning in the H!
50mg Hydrocodone
1mg K-Pin

IV 500mg/6 caps (usually weigh equal to or a tad less than a point/tenth); separated into two shots
2mg alprazolam
Coffee
Camel Turkish Royals
Bowl of Blueberry, these nugs are gorgeous
0.25mg bupe in the morning to get outta' bed; potentiating the duration of the dope since it's such a low dose

Benadryl
Melatonin
100oz of strong lager

I sleep at day so this is also my night time fix

My life sux

^Mike with my experience and most others when it comes to opiates using two days in a row is a recipe for disaster, no matter how strong you think your will and discipline is. Best leave it to a once per week thing max, and even then, setting parameters around when you use (i.e. - i'm only going to use on Friday nights) is dangerous because that's still setting up a pattern which can easily become a habit.

Even better just stop before it goes too far...

Woke up popped 1.5mg xanax and then 1mg ativan not long after. CWE'd 180mg codeine and snorted a 5mg oxy all before midday.

I don't have much of a tolerance to these and i'm not trying to get so high I can't function - got shit to do today - but I'm feeling nice and warm all the same.

Woke up and dosed-

80mg Methadone
.5mg Xanax
25mg Promethazine
25mg Hydroxyzine
Caffeine, iced Vanilla latte/Starbucks
Platinum kush bowl
Cigs, Marlboro's

Feeling good. :)

Had to get a ride to the clinic this morning by some girl who I used to middleman dope to and it felt kinda weird reminiscing about some of our old shenanigans. She's up to 110mg though and was surprised that I get by day to day on 40mg of methadone. Also woke up hungover this morning. Have to stop doing that to myself.

wake and bake
coffee
40mg methadone

Had to get a ride to the clinic this morning by some girl who I used to middleman dope to and it felt kinda weird reminiscing about some of our old shenanigans. She's up to 110mg though and was surprised that I get by day to day on 40mg of methadone. Also woke up hungover this morning. Have to stop doing that to myself.

wake and bake
coffee
40mg methadone

Hey effect I recognize u from the mass thread, I wouldn't go up anymore dude honestly I just came off 95 and it was fucking horrible. I used to think everyone was full of shit but it takes forever. I started to feel a little shitty once I got under 60 then after 30 it got worse, I jumped off at ten just cuz I felt like a dick going for my last 5 and felt absolutely horrible for a solid 2 weeks and then still shitty for another week. It's been a while now and I still can't sleep for shit.
And plus occasionally I would want to try and get high and I would literally shoot a whole gram to feel it.
Methadone saved my ass when I needed it but I seriously advise no one to go over 60. And don't stay on the shit forever. I financially detoxed cuz i was short money for 2 weeks and they detoxed me so I got kinda defensive and said fuck this I'm not paying shit if there going to just drop me. I'd already been on it for 3 years anyway. So I went down 5 a day.
One myth I'd like to dispel tho after a month or so I got a molar pulled and got some hydros thinking they wouldn't do shit (and I was really in pain) so I took 50mgs and felt pretty fucking good. It feels good to have a normal tolerance again. And the thing with methadone is u don't really realize how high u actually are. And honestly the worst thing for me is it killed my sex drive, everything worked I was just so tired all the time I never even felt like it. Now I bust in about 30 seconds but hopefully that goes away :/ lol. Seriously tho when I got off it i went through like a second puberty. Oily face eating a shitload and everything. It's crazy how ur body bounces back.

But ya anyway
Wake and bake and coffe for me

Opana IV
Cigarette
Morphine IV
Soda
Klonopin, Lyrica, Muscle Relaxers

So yeah I have been slowing down a bit lately.

a hash spliff, wish i had flowers so i can stop smoking this fucking tobacco

Scored a gram of really good peruvian last night with discount. Only had 1 line last night but a few at work today wind up drinking wine while sat at my computer, feeling distracted :D been 2 weeks off the white lady though so it feels very good to have nice stuff. Powdered it to dust for work last night so its nice and smooth on the hooter =D Also had about 2 cigarettes and 1 glass of wine. Lucky my boss is a good guy haha, he's already hassling me for a line.

About to go to the store for a tallboy to combine with benadryl and me!atonin to knock me out. Yeah I really shouldn't but I'm rationalizing it by only having one instead of 2 or 3 or 4.

Cheers mateys

Hey effect I recognize u from the mass thread, I wouldn't go up anymore dude honestly I just came off 95 and it was fucking horrible. I used to think everyone was full of shit but it takes forever. I started to feel a little shitty once I got under 60 then after 30 it got worse, I jumped off at ten just cuz I felt like a dick going for my last 5 and felt absolutely horrible for a solid 2 weeks and then still shitty for another week. It's been a while now and I still can't sleep for shit.
And plus occasionally I would want to try and get high and I would literally shoot a whole gram to feel it.
Methadone saved my ass when I needed it but I seriously advise no one to go over 60. And don't stay on the shit forever. I financially detoxed cuz i was short money for 2 weeks and they detoxed me so I got kinda defensive and said fuck this I'm not paying shit if there going to just drop me. I'd already been on it for 3 years anyway. So I went down 5 a day.
One myth I'd like to dispel tho after a month or so I got a molar pulled and got some hydros thinking they wouldn't do shit (and I was really in pain) so I took 50mgs and felt pretty fucking good. It feels good to have a normal tolerance again. And the thing with methadone is u don't really realize how high u actually are. And honestly the worst thing for me is it killed my sex drive, everything worked I was just so tired all the time I never even felt like it. Now I bust in about 30 seconds but hopefully that goes away :/ lol. Seriously tho when I got off it i went through like a second puberty. Oily face eating a shitload and everything. It's crazy how ur body bounces back.

But ya anyway
Wake and bake and coffe for me

Hey really appreciate the input man, it means a lot coming from one who has already been there. And yeah, I have no intentions on raising my dose, but I wouldn't not raise my dose if, after careful thought, it seemed like the best option to get me through my probation.

Wake and bake rip
40mg methadone
Iced coffee

Hey really appreciate the input man, it means a lot coming from one who has already been there. And yeah, I have no intentions on raising my dose, but I wouldn't not raise my dose if, after careful thought, it seemed like the best option to get me through my probation.

Wake and bake rip
40mg methadone
Iced coffee

Did the taper off mdone thing over like 6 months prolly
80 mg went down like 3 mg every couple days and it wasn't to horrible, defo do able if it's what you wanted.

I've returned to occasionally usin drugs recreationally tho don't know if it ever stopped lol

OT:coffee an weed
Bouta add some nicotine

1200Mgs gabapentin
140Mgs methadone
Marb reds
About to catch the bus to get some kpins and weed!!
40Min ride there and back so and hour and a half on the bus ehh, but it'll be worth it ?

Spent last night shooting crys, woke up to a Tagamet 1 hour before dosing my 120mg methadone + an extra 4mg then 2mg of clonazepam. Joints throughout day. Fighting urge to redoes benzos.

Status
Not open for further replies.