Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What was your morning fix? v. waking and baking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caffiene via rockstar
oatmeal

Woke up to my last three parlis broken, wack
Gonna see if I can find any winston blue super slims in my area.

Dope man said if I'm coppin two he'll drop off, it's 6 am so that's cool but idk if I'm tryna cop or not

I'd do it, definitely! I have yet to sleep though, so that would be a factor. $20, a clean rig, and an energy drink / coffee + ciggies, good to snow my dude.. Let me know what happens, however, BBBOOOIIIIZZZZEEEEEEEEE xD! Though you are doing veryyy well, so if that's the plan, Stan, keep to it :).
--
.7mg Clonazolam
Caffeine
Newpz
Boring..

Bout to have a little bit a bupe and a coupe hits of pot....the past few days have been a blur with my Gabapentin/klonopin/xanax/pot combo...wannna do it today but I suppose I will take it easy, and see if I can find someone with some xanax cuz I'm in the teens with them now...soooo glad I didn't eat all my Klons tho. I swear that combo right there has me noddin and passin out like a bitch, and eating a lot....I'ts like being on an opiate/benzo/stimulant/opiate at same time with random nods,lol. But ya, bout to do a 1-1.5mg shot of Bupe and some pot.

Edit: 1.5mg of Buprenorphine, 1500mg Gabapentin followed by another 900mg forty-five mins later, 3/4 hits of pot, waiting on Gabapenting to kick in so it's already working when I take 3-5mg of klonopi. Smoke a little more pot later. Hollla if your off work today..Gonna ride around in a while and smoke(don't worry it's safe I live in the middle of nowhere, not any traffic at all,lol)

Last edited:
I'd do it, definitely! I have yet to sleep though, so that would be a factor. $20, a clean rig, and an energy drink / coffee + ciggies, good to snow my dude.. Let me know what happens, however, BBBOOOIIIIZZZZEEEEEEEEE xD! Though you are doing veryyy well, so if that's the plan, Stan, keep to it :).
--
.7mg Clonazolam
Caffeine
Newpz
Boring..

Came threw mayne
dope was alright.

The combo kept it afloat for sure.

Thanks bruh bruh I'mma stick with it. Prolly My last opi dose for a while.

Ykm, you that nikka.

OT: Just shot the last of my h
bouta smoke a cig then a bowl.
Feelin some coffee this morning

2mg suboxone sublingual
lots of weed, Blue Dream. Smokeed.

What will be the nightly fix..

Last edited:
black tar heroin
Cigarettes
.25mg klonopin
.25mg xanax
Cannabis
Caffeine
10mg adderall IR

Last edited:
Two 20mg Adderall plugged, did it cuz I think you get 100 percent of it this way or 99 percent. It's been FOREVER since I had any kind of upper so I wanted to get the most out of it. Thought I wasted it but I checked my but like I woud and prepared it like it was goin to be clear for a fuckin', but it didn't kick in for 30 mins, by far my fav. administration of this drug. Last time on Adderall was horribe! 150mg in a day, so I'm taking it slow,lol. Have two more 20mg, think If I did them I will be flying instead of just feeling good. I do miss my script I use to get for these now....

Edit: I may not feel it as strong because of the 2400mg of Gabapentin I had at midnight, and I tend to feel that for a long time, cuz I don't feel all anxios like I ususally do when I do a stimunlant.....

Edit#2 60mg adderrall plugged so far. Got one more, gonna save it for tomorow thought in case I don' sleep good tonight.

Last edited:
200mg's of Morphine
40mg's of Oxycodone
Cigarettes
Bit of Whisky
Some Caffeine
1mg Etizolam

Wish I had a few Gabapentin's to go with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.