• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What was your morning fix? v. waking and baking

Status
Not open for further replies.
^
they want to move me to zeeland or drenthe , and technically they can , i'll probabky kill myself before they get the chance if they go through with it.

No H dealers there I imagine , am i right? Just speed, pills and ghb prolly.

Been off the dope for 3 days now, yay me! Lol
Those 2 grams of Tar I got as a gift, lasted me less than 2 days. But I was nodding for like 36 hours straight.
Felt REALLY good, but I can't afford that habit, nor would I want too.
I'm planning on detoxing off of Methadone to switch to Buperenorphine.
Gotta get down to 30mg, and wait at least 72 hours after your last dose of Methadone.

--80mg Methadone
--3mg Clonazepam
--30mg Diazepam
--900mg Gabapentin
--150mg Promethazine
--100mg Hydroxyzine
--600mg Ibuprofen
--Caffeine/Coffee
--Winston gold 100s

Cheers BL!

diabetes runs in my family , only carbs I ingest is bread and alcohol.

Small amounts of refined sugar are alright, but the amounts of sugar consumed by most people (esp. here in the USA) is ridiculous and extremely unhealthy. I'm diabetic myself (although type 1, which is different from what 90% of diabetics have...no amount of diet or exercise would've prevented this for me) and it indeed sucks majorly, since I like sugar a lot (and "simple carbs" generally-speaking) and one thing that science hasn't really been very capable of is producing a sweetener that tastes as good as sucrose does. The closest analogue I've been able to find is the sweetener they put in certain kind of energy drinks, but it still doesn't taste as good as sugar does. Considering that heart disease is the number one killer in the entire world, I'd say that unhealthy diets can be right up there with drug addiction as an unhealthy lifestyle choice.

^
they want to move me to zeeland or drenthe , and technically they can , i'll probabky kill myself before they get the chance if they go through with it.

No H dealers there I imagine , am i right? Just speed, pills and ghb prolly.

There are some H and Coke dealers around, same for OxyCodone and other prescription meds, please PM me if you want to continue this discussion in Dutch. :)

--» Peace o/

I FINALLY found someone with Methadone 10mg tablets, Fuuuuck yes!
It's also the exact manufacturer I wanted, Roxane.
Imo, Roxane makes the best opiates overall.
Their Hydromorphone, Oxymorphone, Roxicet, Roxicodone (Roxane makes the brand name Roxicodone), Codeine, and of course Methadone.

Today I consumed,

--90mg Methadone (50mg Liquid, 40mg in tablets)
--4mg Clonazepam
--2mg Lorazepam
--1200mg Gabapentin
--150mg Promethazine
--150mg Hydroxyzine
--500mg APAP
--Caffeine
--Winston gold 100s

Cheers BL!

250 mg O-desmethyltramadol
ca 250 mg caffeine in the form of black coffee

I rarely drink coffee, but decided to take O-DT this morning and we all know how well morning coffee goes with opioids.

Holy fuck it's cold as SHIT today!
I barely got out of bed, because my window was left open! If I knew it was going to be this cold in the morning, I would've definitely closed my window shut.
It was actually quite nice yesterday, warm weather.
I love the cold weather, but I gota be prepared for it!
My first thought when I woke up freezing my testicles off, was getting warm on opiates, and that exactly what I did.
Took my methadone first, then the comfort meds, and now the opiate warmth is peaking upon me :)

--100mg Methadone (80mg Liquid, 20mg tablets)
--2.5mg Clonazepam
--40mg Diazepam
--1200mg Gabapentin
--100mg Hydroxyzine
--150mg Promethazine
--1100mg Naproxen Sodium
--Caffeine/Coffee
--Winston gold 100s

Feeling MUCH BETTER!

-Black coffee with Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
-Zong tokes of Headband, Chemdawg and a Lemon Haze
-1mg Klonopin

Shot of h. Small one. Thank God I was able to grab a g this afternoon (i had to split it.. or rather my gf bought it through my dude and we always split shit).
Heeeerrrb!

This herb is VERY nice for getting a quick nap. Or sleep at night. I passed out for two hours this afternoon after tokin'. Needed it after being up til whenever that was last night with all the coke i was shooting. BAM!

Was feeling anxious n bored. beer

Yesterday I only had one drink +5mg valium so that's progress I guess

Was feeling anxious n bored. beer

Yesterday I only had one drink +5mg valium so that's progress I guess

I've seen doctors prescribing Valium for my brother in-law when he was trying to stay off alcohol.
It was progress for him specially in the first 3 weeks, when he slowly had to decrease the medication.

I remember that he said the same thing. That he felt bored but then with time he started to feel pretty good about himself. Physically and emotionally.

There's a quote I use to hear about alcohol that says there's nothing bad that doesn't get worse when we drink.

Somehow it makes sense depending from which angle you are watching.

Take care SirTop!

Not much, around 0.15g of hash vaped.

Im pretty fucking bored today and kind of want to take 1mg of clonazepam but ill try not to, gonna find something else to do instead

Status
Not open for further replies.