Brag About An Upcoming or Recent Gig Ver. You call that shit music??

Just got my ticket. Hell yeah!

Enjoy man, I would fucking kill to see Behemoth! :)

Got my tickets to see Alcest in May (I think my memory works) and may have the chance to check out Neurosis this Saturday though I am not their biggest fan. I find them quite boring for the most part.

i saw radiohead at the greek theatre in berkeley on monday night. easily one of the best shows i have ever seen: Live Review: Radiohead Demanded Redemption at the Greek Theatre

unnamed-5.jpg

"On Monday night, Radiohead set out to remind everyone why they are, quite simply, the best live act in the world. And they did that over and over and over again."

indeed.

alasdair

420 Fest this weekend. I'd rate the shows I saw like this....

1. Ween
2. Widespread night 2
3. Trey Band
4. Widespread night 1
5. Moe.
48. Slightly Stoopid (they sucked)

Ween and Panic last night was fucking awesome. Great festival.

Jesus scratch =D

Yet another summer with hampered music.. but that changing.. fucking putting my foot down and i will be loading up shows like the old days starting in 2018

I do have leftover loaded up soon..

Saw Bill Callahan last Tuesday and he was great! The guitarist he has accompanying him is out of this world - amazing soundscapes.

Taking my 9 year old son to see The Dropkick Murphys and Rancid in August. His favorite song is Johnny I hardly knew ya. I am so proud :)

I'm going to see my favourite band for the first time in October - the Magnetic Fields are coming to Australia for the first time.
They're playing their new album, 50 Song Memoir over 2 nights...i'm going to both - and we have front row seats.
I'm so fuckng excited - i thought i was never going to see them live.

[video=youtube_share;7KPhsXYaQEE]http://youtu.be/7KPhsXYaQEE[/video]

[video=youtube_share;AOiIgM-0cbM]http://youtu.be/AOiIgM-0cbM[/video]

God damn i went to some amazing shows last weekend.

On Saturday i saw Severed Heads, JG Thirlwell, an amazing dream machine performance (featuring a light show that was intended to be "watched" with eyes closed - it induced all sorts of intense visuals) - and Pussy Riot.

All sets were fucking phenomenal. Mindblowing.

Then on Sunday, as part of the same festival, i saw Spiritualized, who were just sublime. So beautiful.

Pretty unforgetable weekend, especially as i didn't have tickets, and got in thanks to a generous friend and some contacts i have which got me on the guest list for Spiritualized.

Tonight i'm going to see one of the many bands my drummer is in, but I can't for the life of me remember what they're called

Going to see Australian Pink Floyd tonight. And just bought my tickets for Widespread Panic Halloween in Vegas. 9 Panic shows in a year ain't bad for living out west.

Going to see Japanese punk band Shonen Knife tonight.
They're playing in a beautiful gallery in the city, which has a cool stained-glass ceiling. One of my favourite places to see bands.

[video=youtube_share;5H8J_A13AMw]http://youtu.be/5H8J_A13AMw[/video]

Me too!

Hell, we have a spare ticket if any melbournites wanna come...!? :D

Yes sir. Haven’t seen him since he got all big and shit and added horns. Pretty excited for the new’ish sound

Yeah he's definitely getting a little groovier and funky with his sound.

Sounds like a good time. Enjoy yourself (I know you will lol) ;).