Brag About An Upcoming or Recent Gig Ver. You call that shit music??

swilow

Sr. Moderator: AADD, CE&P, TD
Staff member
Last one ascended 1000 posts so has been sent here for a rest...

Please continue- same as before. :)

Disco Biscuits Halloween. Will be my first ever halloween show of any kind.

Lockn's lineup is looking pretty gnarly

A$AP Mother fucking Rocky this Friday. Its gonna be Love $ex Dreams(&al-lad) all night long. If I wasnt half asleep id whip up an acronym for AL-LAD(All ladies love angry dick:?). I'm pumped, the new album has a real psychedelic feel to it with Joe Fox on vocals. Its like only the verses are rap with the rest having an almost folksy RnB fusions. There's even some animal collective like chanting. Id be cumming my drawers if this album came out while I still did mxe. Sorry for the rambling, just excited as I've never been to a rap/hip hop show. Only hippy festivals and death metal shows so far. Next month I may try and crash the girls night out to see Melanie Martinez, I think we payed the $20 extra to sit down and hang out with her a bit after the show. I love that girl's voice, especially over the slow trip hop like music in the back round.

Last edited:
^ shit yeah! I'll be in Melbourne for their fri 23rd show.
Mark E Smith is the man.

Doing a three show run with DSO real soon

Nice, sounds like fun. When I saw them in DC it was a really great show, Cornell May 1977.

My friend Soohan is touring the West Coast atm, I think I'm gonna see him in my city next week. His first west coast tour so I want to support.

I assume DSO is not French black metal band Deathspell Omega who do not play live and who may not 'exist'?

Godspeed you! Black emperor in 10 days. Really looking forward to it. I love how they can play as if the world is coming to an end.

Knotfest_2015.jpg

I hardly ever go to metal shows but I came up on a ticket. should be fun