Brag About An Upcoming or Recent Gig Ver. You call that shit music??

^ shit yeah! I'll be in Melbourne for their fri 23rd show.
Mark E Smith is the man.

How was the friday gig? He can be hit and miss so I was rapt the Saturday was great! Didn't understand a word Mark E Smith sang but it didn't matter as his snarling is almost instrument like, and the band was really good.

How was the friday gig? He can be hit and miss so I was rapt the Saturday was great! Didn't understand a word Mark E Smith sang but it didn't matter as his snarling is almost instrument like, and the band was really good.
Friday was so good i went sunday as well (sat was sold out)!
How fucking tight are the band? Sooo good.
Likewise, the only word i understood was a "fuck" or two, but i loved it - and his "live mixing" and judicious use of mic feedback.
Glorious!

Friday was so good i went sunday as well (sat was sold out)!
How fucking tight are the band? Sooo good.
Likewise, the only word i understood was a "fuck" or two, but i loved it - and his "live mixing" and judicious use of mic feedback.
Glorious!

Nice one.

Not sure if he is mellowing with age or we just got lucky because previously, his "live mixing" often fucked up a lot of his shows.

saw the milk carton kids last night. they were great and funnier than i imagined they would be:

alasdair

saw the melvins and napalm death the other day at the showbox in seattle

I dig the ambiguity of the thread title, it could be said by either a fan or an anti-fan:

You call that shit music?
You call that shit music?

Anyway I haven't been to a show in ages. Going to some of the Dead & Company shows when they head up around here.

Saw cage the elephant/ Portugal the man last night. Quite good

Dude I am fucking jealous. I was just talking to a friend of mine about how I want to see Cage the Elephant live. Matt Schultz is phenomenal frontman.

Seeing Swervedriver this weekend. Cant wait. Awesome and highly under rated band.

Awesome.
I'm pretty excited to hear the Sonics are coming to australia in October(?).