• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Which drugs are LEGAL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

donjon

Greenlighter
Hi there,
So I want to know from your knowlage, which substences are legal to use?

Alcohol of course, Caffeine and Phenylethylamine are the ones I know. Do you know any more?

Thank you!

Anything that is not scheduled or an analogue of a scheduled substance is legal (in the U.S. at least, notwithstanding any state laws). Some of these legal (or gray zone) chemicals are sold online as "research chemicals". Stuff like etizolam, flubromazepam, MXE, etc.

Edit: Please be careful with these "research chemicals". Drugs like heroin have been used for over a century and have well known attributes. Some of these research chems are largely unknown to human experience and you'd be basically a guinea pig when taking it.

DXM, Kratom, Kava Kava, Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds, Nitrous, Benadryl (I don't recommend doing this one.), Phenibut. Idk. I'm sure there's more I can't think of off the top of my head. Most research chemicals are in a gray area legal status. I think some, like the RC benzos should be "legal" since they're Class IV drugs and not covered by the analogue act.

analogue act only covers C1 and C2 drugs. Stuff like MXE and etizolam arent covered by it, but may be regulated on a state level.

Welcome to BL. Legal questions arent allowed here as drug laws vary wildly around the world. Do a Google search like "is xxx legal in yyy [country]?"

Some of the drugs mentioned above are legal only if you're of age, and some, like prescription meds, are legal only if they are prescribed to you.

IBTL.

Status
Not open for further replies.