• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

New to BL just moved to AllentownPA

FromMd2PA

Greenlighter
New to BL in the since of having a account even thru google looking stuff up i always found myself here but im 22 used almost everything poosible atleast once opiates always been my DOC, from Baltimore just recently moved to Allentown PA to my girls moms house. Leaving all family and friends behind i need some kinda way to communticate and possibly meet people(with the same common intrest)

Hi, Welcome to Bluelight ! !
Great to have you here - I hope you enjoy your new location. Opiates were my DOC. There are community threads on Bluelight although no sourcing is allowed. Not that you are sourcing.

Please just read the rules below to the right and feel free to ask me any questions. :)

In comparison to Baltimore your new location must be more opiate free which could be a good thing for you.
Welcome to the community. Hope to see you around!! :)
There are a lot of interesting threads, sober living, TDS, etc.

New to BL in the since of having a account even thru google looking stuff up i always found myself here but im 22 used almost everything poosible atleast once opiates always been my DOC, from Baltimore just recently moved to Allentown PA to my girls moms house. Leaving all family and friends behind i need some kinda way to communticate and possibly meet people(with the same common intrest)

Hello. Sorry to revive a dead/old post. I did a quick search of Allentown, PA and this thread was one of the results. I couldn't help but notice your username. I too just moved to the area from MD. What part of MD are you from? I'm from Montgomery County. I've only been in the Lehigh Valley a couple weeks and I'm looking for some friends. PM me.

Hi I?m also new to Bluelight in the Allentown area, Opiates were my DOC as well I moved to get some distance from where I used to be, things seem nice here. Looking to meet some friends out here as well with common interests!

Hi I?m also new to Bluelight in the Allentown area, Opiates were my DOC as well I moved to get some distance from where I used to be, things seem nice here. Looking to meet some friends out here as well with common interests!

Same! Maybe we can link up ***removed phone number for your own good***

Last edited by a moderator:
Plur_Kitty, I removed your phone number from your post.

We're all adults here and not judging, but putting your phone number out there on an open forum can lead to some bad stuff.

Be more discreet for your own well being, please %)

Last edited: