Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Feeling overheated on AL-LAD help

Kishka

Bluelighter
Hi,

Just took a hit of AL-LAD 4 hours ago, weird things I have no visual whatsoever and my mind is pretty baseline but it feel very toxic to my body. My throat is tightening and my body temp is very elevated, i'm feeling really tense, drowsy and sleepy.

I really feel unwell with this tab.

It's seems to be very vasoconstrictive moreso than 2C-E. What's wrong with the new batch of AL-LAD???

what shoul ido??

Cant remains calms, it feel so toxic and physically taxing, worst and worst than 2C-E

I don't think you need to call an ambulance, I think you're just tripping. Don't let me interfere if you think you really might have a medical emergency, but I think you're just tripping out, and there is a feedback cycle where you're panicking a bit, making the feelings worse and so on.
Can you check your temperature?

nevermind i found some xanax lying around. Took 4mg but still feeling awful

Unfortunately, calling an ambulance is the worst possible thing you can do. Sounds to me like you just got really uncomfortable because your body was under stress and not totally working at 100% capacity, and then since you were tripping it seems a lot worse than it really is. All you probably need was a cool shower. keep us updated though.

The only time al-lad has caused my to overheat was when I accidentally took a hit with tianeptine in my system. I had hot flashes and tingles and felt really hot - and I was hardly tripping at all. That went away after a couple hours though. Every time that I've dosed AL since then has been super-good easy going times. Anyway it seems that this one doesn't always play well with others

I never really got any visuals from Al-lad, just bumpy text on screen, everything looked nice, even when I bumped the dosages to around 175ug, on that dose I had a grand mal seizure, I reckon the heat in the club was a big factor, beware folks this stuff can warm you

Also this is the only seizure I've ever had

The one and only time I've tried AL-LAD (300ug), the ONLY effects I got were the negatives - tight chest, feeling a little 'poisoned', minor muscle tremors, and GI irritation. Oh, and feeling off baseline in a shit way (disoriented slightly). No desired visual effects. I got more 'psychedelic headspace' effects from the weed I smoked during the trial.

Offloaded the rest of the tabs to a mate, they blew him away in the best way.

Fucked if I know, but I guess these kinds of shitty 'trips' happen to some people?

^Damn joshii123! What was your dose, and were there any other substances involved in your seizure episode? AL-LAD seems so damn benign by itself, although I've only taken it up to 300ug. You would think any problems would've already surfaced in the UK when it was widely circulated for 2-3 years. I have a feeling that other drugs are involved in these reports, even if the other drugs were taken the day before.

Edit:kishka 4mg alprazolam is a hefty dose, if you have a benzo tolerance it's possible you were experiencing rebound anxiety or mild wd's precipitated by the al.

Last edited:
Hello. No other substances even decided not to md it that night, good job I didn't!!

Let me tell you it was scary, I Rerember dancing to cokis set and then like I was in an ambulance ?! It was fucked man

Exact same position mate, I feel only certain people can get the full range of Al lads effect spectrum, lsd already has a wide effect spectrum.

Wow! I'm glad your ok! I'll definitely tread with more caution with these lysergamides. In the grand scheme of things 2-3 years of seemingly wide circulation of any substance isn't very long at all, or at least not long enough to get as comfortable as we are with L.

Last Sunday i took 150ug and had some negative effects while coming up, mostly GI discomfort and a bit of nausea. But i took a shit and, soon after That i was feeling better. Mind that this in weekend i basically fed of meat and beer, so that probably was the cause...
I also had the impression That a small quantity of grass would ease this discomfort, anyone ever had success with that?
Other than this time I always though al-lad to be void of negative effects if doses are under 150ug...

I'm feeling fine... But even with the Xanax, at the 8 hours marks I got insane visuals dunno how that's happens, thought i was dying and literally pop 2mg of Pyrazolam. It was real scary!

Last time I took AL-LAD i was fine tho, but the batch I received isn't the same.... The blotters are brownish instead of white.

I never really got any visuals from Al-lad, just bumpy text on screen, everything looked nice, even when I bumped the dosages to around 175ug, on that dose I had a grand mal seizure, I reckon the heat in the club was a big factor, beware folks this stuff can warm you

Also this is the only seizure I've ever had

That's too much imo. Be careful!

I've seen some similar reports regarding AL-LAD. I think it's just some people's body chemistry doesn't play well with this one.

To me it's pretty lovely, I've only gone up to 200 ųg but even that was one of my favorite psychedelic experiences. Felt as clean to me as LSD-25. I'd love to get some more because I feel like it isn't here to stay but right now I find long-term stockpiling of MXE a much more pressing concern.

As much as I hate to say it, if one tab of this has you considering calling an ambulance and resorting to 4 mg of aplrazolam, then perhaps its time for a break from tripping...

I didn't even know how much was a lot due to lack of info, really irresponsible and trust me my drug use changed big after that, till eventually now I'm drug free, although I still smoke weed daily

Funny how these chemicals affect people differently. I have taken enough AL-LAD to sink a battleship (relatively speaking), that is, probably on the order of 35 to 40 experiences, and taking as much as 750 ugs at once with a little tolerance, but normally about 450 to 600 each time after I got used to it. For me, it's one of the cleanest chemicals that I've ever ingested, and the only negative side effects were those common with psychedelics; some nausea, anxiety, etc. Having said that, I always have felt that for me, it is kind of the ultimate psychedelic for all the reasons some others feel that way. But again...we are all different. I will say, though, that as someone who scours the internet like a maniac for trip reports and related things, that AL-LAD seems to be one of the safer chemicals, for the vast majority of reporters, that's been introduced in recent times. I have to say that as someone who loved and did lots of LSD, I am grateful for what AL has to offer. I could get LSD, and sometimes do, but AL LAD has taken its place because I can sneak in a trip in an evening, take some benzos at the end, get up the next day and not feel like I got run over by a truck. Anyway, to each his own, and I am glad I am not among the poor responders to AL. Also worthy of note is that for all the issues with LSZ, I have taken up to 600 ug of it and not had anything too bad by way of negative side effects. Some stomach discomfort, a bit of a headache the next day, but that's it. I just don't like it as much as AL. And to be honest, I probably have 50 hits in storage, and would gladly trade it for something else. In fact, I may do just that...