• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Cocaine, Ambien, Alcohol, weed /.5g, 10mg, 5oz, .25g) - Varying - My strangest combo

supersoup

Bluelighter
I've always been a fan of synergistic combos, and just combos in general. This one was very, very weird. Unfortunately I don't have specific times for everything, but I'll try to approximate it as accurately as possible.

At around 10:30pm, I decided to do some coke. This was only my second time doing it, as I had bought a gram of seemingly high quality stuff the day before and had half left. I did 2 lines in the next 30 minutes, sitting around and playing video games. I'm not a big fan of stimulants usually, besides MDMA or an occasional adderall if I'm really drunk and want to be able to function. I really wanted to partake in a toke but I was dry at the time, and I remembered that I had 2 5mg ambien in my drawer. I've experimented with the drug many times, and I actually like it very much. It feels like a psychedelic, except you're in a sort of 'dream state', unlike the stimulating effects of shrooms or acid. I popped 10mg at about 11pm. Shortly after this my friend (we'll call him N) texted me and asked if I want to be picked up, which I accepted. I did another small line (about .25g so far) and waited for the sleeping pills to take effect. N picks me up about 15 minutes later, and I notice that I felt slightly tipsy as I walked from my house to his car, although the cocaine was more prominent.

Although I don't actually remember this happening, apparently I answered a call in N's car and got very irritated with the person I was talking to (someone asking for weed). This is unlike me, although cocaine and ambien both make me slightly aggressive. We went back to N's house, where there were already about 8 people doing coke and passing around a bottle of rum. Over the next hour or so, I took 5 or 6 swigs out of the bottle and finished the rest of my coke. The more I drank and snorted, the better I felt. My brain was a little foggy and I felt drunk in my body, but I still had energy and was holding conversations without trouble. One of my best friends (who smokes weed but is otherwise straight edge) came over and she didn't even know I was fucked up at this point, even though she can usually tell instantly if I'm on something. I also smoked a lot of cigarettes, I couldn't get enough nicotine. As I finished my last line of the half gram, I decided that I wanted to get stoned. I texted one of my guys, bought a gram, and rolled it all up into a joint. As I finished rolling the joint I was wishin I had another line, but I still hadn't come down from the last one yet. Myself and 3 others went outside and smoked the joint. As I took the last hit and snuffed it out, I noticed that I was much, much more inebriated than I had been 30 minutes earlier. Weed and alcohol are both common for me, but the Ambien took it to another level. The coke had kept me relatively functional thus far, but it was wearing off and I was just getting more and more fucked up. I realized at this point that I didn't want to move, so N went in and got me a pillow and I made myself comfortable sitting against the side of his house. Soon the rest of the group had migrated outside, and a girl (C) who I kind of liked at the time sat next to me and tried to start a conversation. At this point, I was having pretty intense hallucinations and had trouble keeping my eyes open, although I didn't feel tired. My breathing was shallow, and I felt inebriated in a way that was completely new to me. C said something to me that I didn't understand, so I just smiled at her (could barely even see her from about 6 inches away, my eyes wouldnt focus on anything). She laughed at me but I knew that there was no way I could converse with her so I didn't even try. I lit a cig and took about 2 drags before realizing that it was making me feel sick, so I gave it to C. The nausea was still building so I somehow got to my feet and hobbled across N's lawn, where I threw up a small amount of rum and orange juice. C saw what was happening and helped me back into the house and upstairs to N's bathroom, where I used mouthwash and drank water before collapsing on his bed. C sat down next to me and started chopping a line for herself, and offered one to me. I immediately declined, but throwing up and moving around had sobered me up a little and I finally realized that I was laying in bed with a girl that I liked so I changed my mind and took a bump. I instantly felt my head clear (like 50%) and a rush go through my body and build in my chest. That bump was probably the most enjoyable moment of the entire experience. I immediately leaned over and kissed C and we ended up having sex in N's bed, with a break to do another bump. I went home soon afterwards and slept for about 12 hours. This is the third most inebriated I've ever been, after the time I combined oxy, morphine, valium, shrooms and weed and the time I combined alcohol, weed, shrooms and etizolam.

I enjoyed reading your report very much , it sounds like you had a great time. Glad you got it in with the girl despite the state of mind you were in xD Cheers Supersoup and I hope to read more of your reports ;D