• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy Eticyclidone / 2‘-Oxo-PCE Thread

I dare say I enjoy rectal administration as much as IM injections. I also don't get amnesia with those roa's as easily as i do when I mainline it.

I keep on saying this, but combining O-PCE and 3-Meo-PCE really gives you the best of both worlds. Such an amazing combo. I like taking them at the same time because the O-PCE makes the time pass faster while waiting for the 3-meo-pce to kick in.

I've been theoretizing this! I've given up on each of them individually really, because one's too "cold" and the other too "warm" for my liking. Though that indeed begs the question of combining.

Anyone else anything to say about this particular cocktail?

(edit) So to corroborate my hunch with cringy amateur psychopharmacology: take MXE's chemical skeleton. Remove the methoxy group, it gets too cold. Remove MXE's oxo group and it get too warm. Therefore with the forces of both these fallen angels combined, surely they can't but somewhat compensate for each other's shortcomings?

Last edited:
I've done maybe 1.5g's of o pce, and have never holed. Also, never plugged it, which is crazy for me. Dunno why. I just kept taking smaller doses orally/nasally. I think I will give it a go soon with hopefully some 4 aco dpt. I have been wanting to try that for a while.

It's drug better than DXE? More like MXE?
I tried DXE and I did not like it. No euphoria, but great mental embarrassment...:|

Quoted for your future self to read.
uff....this statement is now over a year old. I posted something about needing this stuff on 23/06/2016. I used a lot of dissociatives in the meantime, about 1,5 g oxo-pce, 1 g oxo-pcm and surely about 2 g of 3-meo-pce, even though i went through a medical anti-depressant therapy. But now it is a month since i used the most recent disso, i am not taking ADs anymore and atm i'm not looking forward to use some again...i just wanted to tell you guys there was a way out for me... And i am doing fine so far. Greetings!

I did 2 grams of 2f-ket, so far, so good so far from what i remember, then that genius voice, yours truly, though it would be a good idea to rack up 3 lines (each 20-30mg) so a total of nearly 100mg o-pce....
This doesn't end well all though it could have been worse.
I remember finishing the 2t-ketamine 2,g, sniffing the o-pce 100mg.
Then i wake up
Tied down to a hospital"bed"
Apparently I was trying to get a job..... AT THE MORGUE!!!!
In my dissociative state i wanted to work at the MORGUE lol.
The hospital is just by mine btw
My amazing girlfriend managed to get the five oh to chill out and talked to various doctors so this time they didn't drive me back to Paris by ambulance, tied down.

Props to my girl, my old man and all yall that show love

I think he was saying he took a bunch, and blacked out, and tried to go get a job at the morgue while blacked out.

Sounds like a subplot to a movie. I'm scared to ever touch the stuff again...I suppose for me to do so would demonstrate a level of stupidity I must leave in the past.

O-pce is treacherous, at least with ketamine, when you hole, you're completely anesthetized, with o-pce you just do random unpredictable shit

I had a couple days of trials with 2f-dck, o-pce and a touch of 4-aco-dmt this weekend. Great fun and didnt end up at the morgue or even black out at all. Although with the current availability of O-PCE, I dont feel the value equaled the price. Also I have noticed this time and in past trials that O-PCE has a weird after-effect for me that aggravates nerve pain for a day or two afterwards. The 2f felt more kind in that regard.

Also I have noticed this time and in past trials that O-PCE has a weird after-effect for me that aggravates nerve pain for a day or two afterwards.
I get horrible toothaches whenever I take ketamine, regardless of roa.