• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy Eticyclidone / 2‘-Oxo-PCE Thread

My dissociative tolerance is seriously fucked. Last week I IMed 35 mg of this and could still talk. And I know it wasn't bunk.

Well I haven't tried O-PCE yet, but I have tried O-PCM (also known as DCK) and I found that, after the first few hours of acute, desirable effects, I was left with this sort of "off" feeling, like still slightly dissociated, but no content to it, not really unpleasant per se but annoying because it was getting in the way of stuff I wanted to do. This lasted for a good 8 hours I'd say. I was barely able to sleep that night because of it, fell asleep around when the sun was coming up after laying there for a long time trying to sleep, and feeling tired, but just unable to sleep, and I took the DCK at like 7 or 8pm, can't remember exactly.

As for oral arylcyclohexamines... yeah, seems like many of them are best that way. MXE for example, I've taken it orally, IM and nasally and oral is *by far* the best effects I've gotten from it. It feels much more complete and warm and magical, and it's actually less potent nasally by a good bit, maybe equipotent by IM but qualitatively different. 3-MeO-PCP is also more potent orally than nasally and the only reason I use it nasally is because I like the less dissociating aspects of it more.

Well I haven't tried O-PCE yet, but I have tried O-PCM (also known as DCK) and I found that, after the first few hours of acute, desirable effects, I was left with this sort of "off" feeling, like still slightly dissociated, but no content to it, not really unpleasant per se but annoying because it was getting in the way of stuff I wanted to do. This lasted for a good 8 hours I'd say. I was barely able to sleep that night because of it, fell asleep around when the sun was coming up after laying there for a long time trying to sleep, and feeling tired, but just unable to sleep, and I took the DCK at like 7 or 8pm, can't remember exactly.

As for oral arylcyclohexamines... yeah, seems like many of them are best that way. MXE for example, I've taken it orally, IM and nasally and oral is *by far* the best effects I've gotten from it. It feels much more complete and warm and magical, and it's actually less potent nasally by a good bit, maybe equipotent by IM but qualitatively different. 3-MeO-PCP is also more potent orally than nasally and the only reason I use it nasally is because I like the less dissociating aspects of it more.

I find the undesirable lingering fx much worse with opcm than opce. I don't really notice them much with the latter tbh. Maybe I feel a bit foggy cognitvely after especially with large doses. But pretty much all dissociative do that to me.

So interesting oral would be stronger. Ive not yet tried 3meopcp orally but did try a dose sublingual.... It was not stronger than a dose via IM injection...maybe only half as strong.

As stated earlier, I never much cared for MXE....but I always IMed it. Maybe those of you who like it so much are basing it on a route of administration Ive not tried?

Fascinating sfuff.

I can say for sure with ketamine that no amount snorted could do what a standard 120mg in the arm or thigh would do... or not till Id get to 200mg anyway.

I can say for sure with ketamine that no amount snorted could do what a standard 120mg in the arm or thigh would do... or not till Id get to 200mg anyway.
Well 200mg is a pretty standard dose for racemic ketamine, right? I started off with 250mg clean racemic ketamine per experience in 2004 or 2005 and never felt the need to increase that dose. Still it will never do what 60% of that amount does when I IV or IM it.
And neither ROA will ever come close to the magic of 2-Oxo-PCE. I was handed a vial of s-ketamine yesterday and while I did accept the gift and pretended to be happy about it, I am not excited at all. 2-Oxo-PCE is what it's all about now and ketamine is just... so fucking lame now.

The only advantage ketamine offers over 2-Oxo-PCE, if you even want to call it such, is the short duration of action.

I dont really know to be honest. Snorted ketamime twice (first two time) and my girl at the time was dispensing it to me. Second time was a lot, easily could have been 250mg. I holed but (as you note) it still never quite did what a full IMed dose would do.

Wow, you guys are sure making me excited to try this 2-keto-PCE. ?

Please Mr Postman look and see, is there a letter, a letter for me? Ive been waiting an long long time for this dissociative to blow my mind! ?

I injected 125mg s-ketamine this morning (sealed vial) and godamn was it boring. Ketamine isn't worth shit to me anymore, especially s-ket, not since I started using 2-Oxo-PCE. Oh and my unquenchable desire to use dissociatives was completely gone throughout the last month or two since I last used 2-Oxo-PCE. Ketamine will never get me to that point I want to be, it will instead just increase my desire to give it another and another and another try. So fucking worthless. It's also not nearly as euphoric as 2-Oo-PCE, not to me it isn't.

So many days you passed me by, see the tears standing in my eye. you didn't stop to make me feel better by leaving me a card or a letter.

EDIT: On the plus side, I couldn't have done this with 2-Oxo-PCE. I injeccted right after my wife left for work and had to pick up my daughter from school 5 hours later. I was fully sober after 4. Go me! Still a waste of time. There is absolutely nothing I gained from the experience other than a nice short-lived rush.

Last edited:
Has anyone ever made a dosage equivalency chart for dissociatives? In my own experience, I can say (for instance) that 12mg 3-MeO-PCP is equivalent quantitatively to around 120mg ketamine (when both are taken by IM injection). It has been a while, but if memory serves around 50mg of MXE was equivalent to perhaps 100mg ketamine (both by IM). Obviously, since many of the dissociatives are orally active, and since most people don't use needles, a chart may be somewhat hard to accomplish but I still think it would be an interesting exercise.

Feel free to contribute fellow BLers.

From my experience, and the dissos I tried, normal dosages without a lot of tolerance, and talking about snorting:

150mg K ~= 100mg 2-OxO-PCM ~= 75mg MXE ~= 25mg 3-MeO-PCE ~= 15mg 3-HO-PCE ~= 15mg 2-OxO-PCE ~= 10mg 3-MeO-PCP

Ketamine isn't worth shit to me anymore, especially s-ket, not since I started using 2-Oxo-PCE.

Well, esketamine always kinda sucked fwiw.

So many days you passed me by, see the tears standing in my eye. you didn't stop to make me feel better by leaving me a card or a letter.

You rock for that. Wonder how many people even know of brilliant music like that anymore? Wont say I should have been born in the 60s cause....well...no internet, no bluelight...but damn they just dont make (popular) music like that anymore. Im sure there is plenty of great music now a days with lyrics such as that but....I sure as heck never hear much on the radio. If it exists, it must be obscure.

Its always fun at work playing for everyone Beatles and Velvet Underground and Jefferson Airplane and Dylan and Dead and Big Brother Holding Co and (all the good stuff) with some Ween and Radiohead and Gwar and LL Cool J and music from Gabon (iboga music) thrown in for fun. I try n keep an open mind when its other peoples' turn to dj but lately I have given up, and put on my headphones for some talk radio nstead. Guess Im a snob.

Ps, your talk about 2-keto-PCE is literally making me horny.

Very sexy, thank you. Come on guys...add to this.

From my experience, and the dissos I tried, normal dosages without a lot of tolerance, and talking about snorting:

150mg K ~= 100mg 2-OxO-PCM ~= 75mg MXE ~= 25mg 3-MeO-PCE ~= 15mg 3-HO-PCE ~= 15mg 2-OxO-PCE ~= 10mg 3-MeO-PCP

☺???????

Oh yeah, oh yeah.

Mr customs man thank-hank you. For passing my letter on without further ado. And Allah bless USPS, your tracking system is the best!

I just got the word today-a-a that my letter from so far away, is gonna be in my hand...it made it through to my home land.

So mr postman look and see if there is a letter, a letter for me? Ive been waiting for such a long time. For the chance to blow my mind!

I will exercise some self control and wait till saturday to warm my soul. Responsibilities must come first, before the o-pce can be dispersed!

But when saturday finally arrives, I will no longer be deprived, from first hand knowledge of the effects, of the dissociative that crOOk says is the best! ?

Nice. :)

Tons of really great music happening now but you have to seek it out/know about it.

Pffft. Woke up from a sound sleep after a dream and typed that out. Im a silly goose.

I just wanna know when the good music is gonna come back on the radio/be popular. How long till the next Nirvana?

I think society as a whole suffers greatly when popular music is awful, a disaster, a disaster....believe me. Its very, very bad,
very bad (sharp nasal inhalation).

Anyway, going off topic here as my koffee and exotic tree related to koffee kicks in.

But what about the effects diverging once you get close to holes? The 3-meo/3-ho ones don't do the whole immobilisation thing

No they dont...well 3meo *can* but that is why I said quantitative similarities vs qualitative similarities. For instance....25mg of ketamine taken via IM doesn't make me hole...and 2.5mg 3meopcp taken IM felt very similar to that dose of ketamine...just lasted many hours instead of 45min...thus where I got the "3meopcp" is approx 10x the potency of ketamine.

Similar to a benzo equivalency chart.....xanax and valium dont feel anything alike...well they are different in action and duration...but you can say that approx 1to 2 mg of xanax is equivalent to 10mg valium. Same principle would apply here.

Consider is advanced dissociatives musings.

But what about the effects diverging once you get close to holes? The 3-meo/3-ho ones don't do the whole immobilisation thing

Pffft. Woke up from a sound sleep after a dream and typed that out. Im a silly goose.

I just wanna know when the good music is gonna come back on the radio/be popular. How long till the next Nirvana?

I think society as a whole suffers greatly when popular music is awful, a disaster, a disaster....believe me. Its very, very bad,
very bad (sharp nasal inhalation).

Anyway, going off topic here as my koffee and exotic tree related to koffee kicks in.

I don't think there will ever be another nirvana. The music industry is different now. Now it's all about a variety of niches due to the democratizing nature of digital distribution. For thus same reason there will never be another Beatles.

There can never be another Beatles.... It is blasphemy to even think there could be. The Beatles were sent by Allah to bring color to a very black and white world. Their story is beyond the music. But soooooo off topix...a mod is gonna spank me.

Hey @all!
I just wanted to chime in real quick, as I think this is pretty important in regards to harm reduction.
Generally, I'm more the thread-observer/reader type of person, and I've only started a few threads, then deserted them pretty much. So sorry about that!

On topic:
I have been researching this compound for actually a few months now, then paused a while, and recently got to try some more.
I'm on Buprenorphine maintenance therapy (8mg per day), and that is the important part:
I saw several posts in this thread where people complained of high blood pressure and similar issues. I had the exact same issue. I'm 23 years old, and when taking O-PCE/2-oxo-pce my blood pressure sky-rocketed to about 150/95 (which is regarded as hypertonia or high blood pressure). This got me worried since, even though I'm a smoker, and substances like this are bound to increase blood pressure by a bit, I thought this wasn't normal.

Especially since the dosages I took were rather small (upto 10mg). My friend (about same age) is experimenting with this substance too, and even though his blood pressure rose, it didn't rise that dramatically. He told me to calm down since he thought it was due to me being a smoker, and generally a nervous person.

Then I found this thread on bluelight: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/658561-Suboxone-Patients-at-High-Risk-for-Serotonin-Syndrome

I'm assuming that O-PCE is a triple reuptake inhibitor (Serotonin, Nor-Adrenaline, and Dopamine). So naturally, taking this in combination with Buprenorphine (I'm taking Subutex, without Naloxone if that matters to anyone) will drastically increase the potential for Serotonin syndrome, a potentially life-threatening group of symptoms which occurs when you take too many drugs that directly, or indirectly increase your Serotonin-levels.

Just wanted to get my message out there. BTW, I am not a physician. This is purely speculation, but it makes sense to me. It may have been mentioned on this thread by other people, I'm not sure, since I obviously haven't read every single page.

So please be safe, guys!

Mude

P.S.: There doesn't seem to be a massive amount of information out there in regards to Buprenorphine and it increasing the risk of Serotonin syndrome. If anyone has any more info on this topic, please share it here, or on a more suitable thread (topic-wise)! :)

P.P.S.: I didn't mean to say that 10mg isn't a high dose, but compared to some crazy people on here (sorry! No offense) who took huge amounts, it isn't a very high amount. Peace!

P.P.P.S.: Sorry for the constant edits. Still a little bit manic, and keep forgetting important (I think) details: Apart from the high BP, I also experienced LSD/Mushroom-like hallucinations - Like my curtains were waving/moving (just like on Shrooms), even though the windows, and doors were closed; the heating was switched off, and I was lying still on the bed. That to me is pretty evident of a slight Serotonin syndrome. Am really impatient to read what others have to say about this.

Last edited:
I imagine 10mg would be a high dose for something without disso experience/tolerance when I can barely stay in this world with a 25mg dose with my massive permatolerance ;)

You can tell from 3-meo-pce or 3-meo-2-oxo-pce (mxe) that there is for sure a lot of serotonin action going on with -pce like drugs.