• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy Eticyclidone / 2‘-Oxo-PCE Thread

I wont ggive any detailt on dosage as I went on eyeballed doses (dont follow my steps) all I can say is that the IV route is pretty like ketamine in effects, more dissociative than mxe and much more than 3-meo-pcp. very euphoric. Harder to sleep after than 3-meo-pcp for me.

No real surprise there, PCE is considered one of the most stimulating dissociatives? What do you mean by 'more dissociative' ? What are the consequences of that brand of dissociation, because there are quite a few things that can happen from dissociation... anaesthesia, amnesia, cognitive trippiness, sensory trippiness..?

Is this shit anything like MXE? Thats al i wanna knowm3-meo-pcp is shit,too manic and no psychedelia...Ive been reading and people are saying this is just chloro nor kwetamine which was doing th rounds a couple years back and that stuff was shit,they said it was going to be the new ketamine,nothing like it,just slight dissociation,nothing else,apart from dysphoria.

I really am hoping this O-PCE is the next MXE.

Well MXE and 3-meo-pcp are like funcional dissos for me, like stimulants with a touch of diss. This one behaves IV like ketamine, you go thru black and white spaces it goes down then foward, then you go past walls, like a K-hole.

Is this shit anything like MXE? Thats al i wanna knowm3-meo-pcp is shit,too manic and no psychedelia...Ive been reading and people are saying this is just chloro nor kwetamine which was doing th rounds a couple years back and that stuff was shit,they said it was going to be the new ketamine,nothing like it,just slight dissociation,nothing else,apart from dysphoria.

I really am hoping this O-PCE is the next MXE.

You might be confused with NEK? That is N-ethyl deschloro norketamine which indeed was considered a fail..

I for one am pleased to see dissos that are actually very K-like, because while I appreciate MXE and find 3-MeO-PCP and 3-MeO-PCE nice and hardcore at medium doses and just absolutely glorious at lower doses, I don't think I liked where it was going with diphenidine tho I cannot speak for MXP or the fair sounding ephenidine (or best sounding iso)..

Looking forward to trip reports and plain confirmations or disagreements with these comparisons (with K).

Last night I did it again, and again I have no real dose here, but the trip is always the same, a very short hole if you IV it. And smoking a little dmt afterwards was really nice, tho I could breakthrou but I had really cool visuals and almost fell asleep in the sofa.

Pretty much all arylcyclohexylamines (Ketamine, MXE, 3-MeO-PCP etc.) are SRIs, somewhat safe to assume that it won't be any different here.

O-PCE aka Eticyclidone aka 2-Oxo-PCE

I finaly got my sample today, I have been really wanting to do an assay because New Year's is coming and I know people are holding it - and there's almost no good information about this drug. Hopefully my assay will help party people make better choices with their Eticyclidone.

T=16:20

O:00h -- I took 10mg Eticyclidone in 1.5ml warm water, it dissolved fast and clean, and rectal dosed it by needleless syringe.

Methoxetamine takes about 10 minutes to mostly manifest via this route, it takes Eticyclidone 15 minutes with an alert 2 minutes in.

The effect is more anesthetic/"stoning" than MXE, it feels like a warm cloak is put on me, my skin is a bit tingly, itsd very much in my eyes and my visual perception is significantly wobbly. It is more "drunk" and more "heavy" than an equipotent dose of Methoxetamine. I expected something more manic but first imression is that its more of an anesthetic than MXE. Mind is calm, solemn, not particularly euphoric, contemplative.

This is not a party drug. This is a sit on your ass or lie down drug. New year people, do this drug at the destination where you are gonna crash. Impairment is considerable.

I rectal dosed 10mg and I would equate this to 20-30mg MXE rectally dosed. I am taken in a clearly different way than I would be with MXE though.

So far its a good drug for me. I'm 45 minutes in. Its more stoning than manic to use the lingo.

THIS IS NOT METHOXETAMINE.
THIS IS METHOXETAMINE'S BIG BROTHER.

It appears a heavier drug than MXE and Eticyclidone sounds right for it. It chemically and experientally is inbetween MXE and PCE. The 3-MeO group of MXE indeed appears to be a mitigating factor compared to O-PCE

I will proceed with caution.

At +1 hour the effects had remarkably diminished, seeming more akin to 10mg MXE rectal, so I decided to plunge another 10mg. The effects were fuller, as is to be expected. Its still heavier on the body, but not in a bad way. At this point, so far, this seems a good drug. I don't know what future hours bring but this might be MXE successor people have been hoping for. I feel as good as I want to, clarity is fair, a bit heavy feeling in the head. Potent stuff. No lie, watch OUT with this cause it seems more "stoning" than MXE. I'm excited AND sedated. At hour two I feel confident to try a 20mg plunge.

At +1 hour the effects had remarkably diminished, seeming more akin to 10mg MXE rectal, so I decided to plunge another 10mg. The effects were fuller, as is to be expected. Its still heavier on the body, but not in a bad way. At this point, so far, this seems a good drug. I don't know what future hours bring but this might be MXE successor people have been hoping for. I feel as good as I want to, clarity is fair, a bit heavy feeling in the head. Potent stuff. No lie, watch OUT with this cause it seems more "stoning" than MXE. I'm excited AND sedated. At hour two I feel confident to try a 20mg plunge.

4:30h Oh wow. what can I say, what can I say about what happened to me. I had a fullblown Entheogenic experience of great significance. I'm still piecing myself together. What I did at the 2 hour point was prepare 20mg Eticylidone in 1ml water, which rapidly and completely dissolved and administered it rectally. This, for lack of better words, blew my mind. No really, I was blasted to smittereens. This was full on intensity. I like to do methoxetamine sessions where I take 30mg MXE every hour and go on for 24 hours with no sleep. 700mg in 30s every hour rectally. Thats not pussyfooting around. This 20mg Eticyclidone atop those two 10s topped that. This stuff is up there with PCP.

I had to completely relearn how to use my brain and body. It obliterated my shortterm memory, it was like I was completely rebooted.

This sounds frightening but I am not afraid, It was all good. In the intensity of it I physically and spiritually connected with the spirit of the drug. It was all loving and powerful and told me its plans for the world. It told me that it had very important things to teach to many people, that that was its purpose here, now. We interacted through all my senses for what seemed an eternity.

It was completely epic.

Please understand, this is not a casual drug. This is a BIG DRUG like DMT or PCP. This is not coddly cosy Methoxetamine, Eticylidone (and it likes to be called Eticyclidone) is a "harder drug" so to say. Dont use this casually cause it can turn your universe inside out.

It was all good, it was perfectly good. But it was a hundred megatons of good, capiche?

My body wasnt quite comfortable. I had a tendency to feeling nauseous in a chemical sort of way and there was a bit of a headache through parts of it. Doesn't really matter though, small price to pay. It might have been psychosomatic.

I quit boosting. No more for me. Not because it was bad or that I feel bad in any way, I'm filled to the brim on this grand total of 40mg. My plan, based on methoxetamine experience, was to sorta boost through the night but no, the train stops here.

Wow this is good stuff. In the intensity of it everything took on a green tinge.

I have bit off the maximum amount I can comfortably chew. 40mg, wow.

Guys, if you are into hardcore dissociatives, this is it.

Eticyclidone is the new Angel Dust.

Last edited:
Thanks for the report, Asante :) Sounds like great stuff, although maybe not the MXE replacement people were hoping for, since it sounds quite hardcore.

After coming down for 4 hours I decided to start taking 10mg rectal doses again to see if the enormous effect was an anomaly, and ended up doing this all through the night until 10AM, when I decided to quit because I estimate the cumulative effects to last for the remainder of this (second) day. It was difficult at times but epic. Still is, at 1:30 PM.

I tried one rectal 20mg dose again but its too high a dose for me. 10mg Eticyclidone rectally is more powerful and longer lasting than 30mg MXE rectal. I estimate I used a total of 120-150mg of the stuff.

It does stir the bowels and bladder, but not as much as MXE.

Rectally, Eticyclidone is quite a hard dissociative.

After coming down for 4 hours I decided to start taking 10mg rectal doses again to see if the enormous effect was an anomaly, and ended up doing this all through the night until 10AM, when I decided to quit because I estimate the cumulative effects to last for the remainder of this (second) day. It was difficult at times but epic. Still is, at 1:30 PM.

I tried one rectal 20mg dose again but its too high a dose for me. 10mg Eticyclidone rectally is more powerful and longer lasting than 30mg MXE rectal. I estimate I used a total of 120-150mg of the stuff.

It does stir the bowels and bladder, but not as much as MXE.

Rectally, Eticyclidone is quite a hard dissociative.

I have a question for you then good sir. like most people I've had a long love history with MXE, but intranasal has always been my preferred ROA for some reason. I couldn't ever seem to get it right, which is bizarre because I am no stranger to rectal n foadministration..... used to do 50mg rectal MDPV at the worst(or best of depending on... yeah you can probably guess of times) and those were bizarre, but rectal administration of disassociatives seems to just completely knock me out cold from start to finish. Titrated dosages, played with it for years, it's strange. Just makes me black right out within 5 minutes... would a 5 mg solution be a decent place to start? I would like to find a way to make this last as long as possible, and maybe i'll finally be able to figure out how to not just completely anesthetize myself from a single bit. I haven't tried dissolving it in water yet, but I have clean 10% alcohol on hand.

but anyways... This compound. Wow. Even intranasal, 25mgs of this stuff is BEASTLY! unchained, manic, peripheral schizoid akin to PCP moreso than MXE. Have yet to go any deeper than that first trial, but will likely today.

The way I typed it out to a friend of mine who is looking for something MXE like and wanted to know what it was like, I typed out to him at the time "TUE 7:48pm 25mg of the Open cereal box is just god damn fun
every single thing is there but stronger
I willl enjoy trying to stand up in a few moments, but I'm not gonna try yet. Those kids don't know shit if they're chasing a leprechaun around, Lucky Charms are the least of their worries, Tony the Tiger wants some FUCKING MEAT BRO
Whatever the fuck he is. He is indeed a tiger. I can't crawl in there right now into his den, I had to shuffle around some stuff that didn't get here yet. but I can see it from here now . god damn he set himself up pretty nice to yeah
it's a thing. it's real. hole probabably manic
Tue 11:26pm
This is a very big angry thing. Warm and coxy mexican maybe but yeah, unhinged tactile, memory and mania. Fucking beastly. shizophrenic grade delusion. not MXE."

I know that's cryptic, I had to use social media to contact him unfortunately since my phone last died... but it is all reference specifcally to O-PCE (Open Cereal Box? c'mon. that's funny) I had some issues pop up mid experience that I had to deal with so I wasn't able to take it any closer to a hole/crawl into Tony's Den. but if you can make any sense out of that, this is essentially an unhinged, quick blast of MXE-ish magic, that goes away and leaves a big pile of manic goo. Anyone with issues with psychosis needs to STAY THE FUCK AWAY. This is NOT a therapeutic compound in the sense of 3-meo-pcp or MXE's "It was so beautiful I could cry" magic. It's the Holy fucking shit, things are moving around even though I know they're stationary objects.

Particularly fun is watching a LED TV screen move for inches and inches around a dark room backsplash. Also particularly noteworthy was what seemed like a thin, almost soap-bubblish veneer sheen of film clinging to mid air and maneoverable with interaction. This happening around 5 hours after injestion without redose after a single 25mg intranasal administration.

Sorry if that's a clusterfuck to read, but yeah. This one is indeed some form of Angel Dust moreso than an MXE replacement. Schizo-typical symptoms continued throughout the 5-8 hour point, hearing conversations through the wall that wasn't happenening, investigating noises that maybe were a whole lot more important that what they should have been, mild confusion and lack of desire to interact with others or the cats... took a quarter bar of Xanax and a strong drink to sleep at the 7 hour mark. This is a personal response and issue with dopaminergics i'm familiar with, but this one was much more of a problem than MXE or 3-meo-PCP ever was. To be Continued. In short, it is not the medicine I was looking for, but wow is it ever an experience worth keeping on hand for psychedelic value alone. If I can source some better quality 3-meo-PCP hBr again, that would be my preference to this compound.

Also to be noted, I have not yet had anything even close to the sort of bladder issues I was getting from high purity MXE. Best stuff I ever had was so potent that the first dose of that period turned urine almost brown in colour. this caused no discolouration or smell. likely because I don't have to do the full 200mg to get to where I want to go of course, but I shall return with many tales.

Last edited:
50mg rectal MDPV, holy crap you must have had a stim tolerance. I was once given MDPV instead of MDAI and I daftly ingested 300mg orally after an allnighter featuring 500mg 6-APB. A wild ambulance ride (I had a heart attack years previous), pissing myself repeatedly while holding my fathers and stepmothers hands saying my final goodbyes as the heart monitor wailed, ravingly psychotic, fear of inhuman intensity. I can confidently say the worst fear of my life is behind me. But, I did find Jesus in the process and stopped my worrisome use of Empathogens so hey, its all good.

If Dissociatives knock you out cold rectally, kind sir, might it be a hint to reduce your dosages? :D Rectal dissociatives are best bumped repeatedly in moderate doses rather than taken in big doses.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if this would be lipophilic like 3-MeO-PCP? I believe I read somewhere the closed ring on PCP is what makes it lipophilic.

indeed my friend. A 100mg dose once put me into a state of complete carphologia for about 2 hours... look that shit up. it was FUCKED. receded into big beautiful trails akin to real LSD-25 hallucinations with marijuana after it subsided. it was bizzarre. Dark time in my life for sure.

and Yeah, I have tried that before. even as little as 5-15mg of MXE would make me just wake up the next day like... well, that wasn't very much fun. I ususally drink well-mixed alcohol before and during my experiments with these things, being an alcoholic and all... Not hard liquor, but 10% beer, 8% mixed drinks... I believe that's usually why I just get blacked out. I could intranasal up to 200+mg of MXE while I had my tolerances up though... so it never made much sense. I'd like to find a place for this one to keep tucked away for those people who show up thinking they know a thing or two haha.

Guys, and I'm talking directly to the guys with the lab coats now: I would really like to see Rolicyclidone. You know what I mean, make it, spread it. It would be like falling headfirst into a Hole without hitting the ground <3

Does anyone know if this would be lipophilic like 3-MeO-PCP? I believe I read somewhere the closed ring on PCP is what makes it lipophilic.

No dice, its an Ethyl and a Keto. In my experience its eagerness to dissolve in water was up there with methylone, the stuff practically completely dissolved onsquirting the ml of water onto it. Super water soluble. If I were disaster prepping for emergency DIY needle anesthesia this would be dirty but good choice. Like its 2-thienyl cousin Tiletamine its very anesthetic, it knocks you out. This is one you could do surgery on, it just lasts very long hich is whyt they chose tiletamine and not its phenyl cousin eticyclidone.

Really lab guys, Rolicyclidone is where the magic is at. dooo eeet. I'd buy a gram without sampling it first. Super Holey stuff.

Last edited:
If anyone is doing rectal o-PCE tonight please stick to the 5-15mg range. 20mg owned my ass badly one and was quite a lot the second time.

I'm very intrigued and plan on trying it soon. Ephenidine in my opinion was the most hardcore of any dissociative I've tried but as harsh as it felt on my body I would not research it again.

You mentioned nausea and headaches, possibly psychosomatic, so how light does it feel on the body compared to MXE? I don't want to use K often with the bladder issues and DXE feels a bit rough when used multiple days in a row. So it would be nice to find something at least close to MXE, the increased potency is very appealing.