• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy Eticyclidone / 2‘-Oxo-PCE Thread

It's from here: https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/2-Oxo-PCE

Anyway, I went super cautious and took 5mg (orally) just to see what I was working with. Very light, but enough that I can safely discard any worry that I had DCK instead of o-PCE. I'll try 15mg tomorrow evening.

The thing is, that DCK orally is much stronger than insufflated (subjective perspective). So this approach is not as reliable as you think it is.

Better approach would have been :

- 1st day allergy test of 1mg insufflated
- 2nd day small/medium dose insufflated of 10mg wait for 1 h what happens (not so much with both substances, but the motor impairment should be much more pronounced with 2-oxo-PCE)
- 5th day big insufflated dose (20-30mg) and lay in bed, if you hole then it is certainly 2-oxo-PCE, if you just notice a big enhancement in mood, then it is probably DCK

Anyone else get the comotose effect from this? 3-meo-pce much much better IMO worth the higher price.

Anyone else get the comotose effect from this? 3-meo-pce much much better IMO worth the higher price.

That's really dependent on what your intentions are. If I want to hole I would go for 2-OxO-PCE/PCM. If I want to be functional, I would choose 3-MeO-PCP/PCE.

That info doesn't seem to be accurate. It's more like the phenidines precisely because it's on the sedating side effects, but not at all stimulant like 3-meos. It doesn't cause amnesia at normal or hole doses, I only blacked out once on the substance and because a high dose mixed with lsd and a lot of ketamine and 2-oxo-pcm before the pce.

Do people really find the phenidines to be sedating? I've only tried ephenidine but it was the most stimulating disso I've ever done, with the possible exception of 3-MeO-PCP (my experience with that was too long ago to accurately compare).

I still have to try ephenidine, I've got half a gram since some months, but everytime the disso cravings get me, I never thought about it and instead take some of my beloved 2-oxo's or 3-meo's.

But diphenidine is sedating and amnesic as fuck. MXP is more stimulating than diphenidine, but I still put it in the sedating side of effects, specially comparing it to the available ACHs.

Man I have about killed this 500mg in 2 weeks basically just snorting it. Ive eaten a few doses and plugged a few doses (w/ psychs 2-cc OH MY GOD). Its a little bit stimmer snorting but not as much as I remember. I like this 500mg way more than the first 1g I got. That was from a US reseller, bc as far as Ive seen only one company has had legit O PCE. His O PCE was legit and part of his stock list made it obvious he was reselling...

Anyway. About a year into production I seem to like this chem more. Maybe its just me, I dunnno. Ive gone into some nod like opiate hole things, but no real mxe/k type hole. Havent dosed above 15mg at a time either tho.

3 meo pce is stimmer for sure. A gram dissappreared on me in like 3 weeks I was like wtf? I would maybe get it again before 3 meo pcp (have too much and dont really like it). When I got it, was closer to 3 meo pcp $ than OPCE $. Dude said China made a big batch so I dunnom wasnt really a fan my $$$ will prolly go to K and opce

Yah o pce is more prone to putting you out so 3 meo pce prolly better for you.

I look forward to adding my experience in a week or so. I seem to be in a minority of people here in that I did not like MXE...or rather I found it pretty lame compared to 3-MeO-PCP and Ketamine....no other dissociative experience, still have not tried DXM. Sounds like oral is the way to go...though obviously I'm gonna IM it at some point...not much of a IVer, snorter or plugger. Anyway, nothing more to add other than I am excited to get to try this soon :) Yay!

I look forward to adding my experience in a week or so. I seem to be in a minority of people here in that I did not like MXE...or rather I found it pretty lame compared to 3-MeO-PCP and Ketamine....no other dissociative experience, still have not tried DXM. Sounds like oral is the way to go...though obviously I'm gonna IM it at some point...not much of a IVer, snorter or plugger. Anyway, nothing more to add other than I am excited to get to try this soon :) Yay!
You are insane my man! MXE was the perfect combo for psychz, espeically plugging, always a weird colorful hole dependent on psych used.

Mhole dose plugged and Khole snorted combined is pure bliss. I would so love to IM them with some DPT.

OPCE is the tits though. Hope you enjoy

well, just different strokes for different folks. I find 5-MeO-DMT and ibogaine the holy grail of grails, but many find both difficult and arduous. I love 2C-T-7, but others like 2C-T-2. I find phenethylamines on a whole to appeal to me more...others find them shallow and prefer tryptamines.

I never got to experience MXE in combination with a psychedelic...but I am sure it would be a grand experience. All in all, MXE was a pleasant drug but I found the M-hole to be absent much of the useful content that I find in a k-hole. And it had none of the superman dopamine stuff I enjoy 3-MeO-PCP for. On the other hand, I'd be glad to reevaluate MXE should I ever come across it again.

You are insane my man! MXE was the perfect combo for psychz, espeically plugging, always a weird colorful hole dependent on psych used.

Mhole dose plugged and Khole snorted combined is pure bliss. I would so love to IM them with some DPT.

OPCE is the tits though. Hope you enjoy

Yeah MXE with psychedelics is incredible... IMO it's the best to combine with most psychedelics of any disso (that I've tried). The exception is LSD (and probably other lysergamides)... I find that 3-MeO-PCP combines the best with that.

I love MXE personally, more than ketamine, I find the holes to be similar except MXE maintains more of a connection to the self and the body. But it goes to similar places for me, in fact my best hole experience reminded me of all these moments I forgot from previous K-holes. The main drawback of ketamine, for me, is that I find it quite amnesic at high enough doses for a full-on hole experience, I never remember very much of it. Plus MXE has this additional psychedelic/colorful quality that I love. I have a tiny bit left and I save it to use as a launching pad for psychedelics, most notably tryptamines which it combines incredibly well with.

LOL DPT + MXE (or most any disso I imagine) is a direct-injection of comical cosmic joking, a salivating drool of spiritual salvation on the etheric-all plane.
To ' that guy' that didn't like MXE, every time I hear someone say that I have to chime in my experience, that half the batches I researched didn't strike my fancy. Also set and setting are a thing. I've had great experiences on sub-par batches just because I was doing the right thing and in the open mindset, but those batches in the middle of the ratings are a little harder to work with overall. The batches on the lowest end were void of value for almost any application.

Sorry for off-topic'ing. O-PCE is a winner in the good batches but also seems to be susceptible to the weird variables of other arylcyclohexylamines. I have heard from many people recently combing O-PCE with 3-MeO-PCE is a quality combination. The 2 3-meo-pce batches tested were quite different comparing, the most recent one being that less expensive China crystal.

Agree with K+DPT.....probably the best combo ever....not counting LSD/MDMA.

Agree that ketamine can be amnesiac, and MXE was less so...I think this was why I found MXE lackluster at the time....I was expecting something as cosmic and out-of-body as ketamine and MXE did not offer me that. I have no idea of the quality but it was an early batch, or one of the first batches to be released commercially. I know many other BLers at the time were using the same source and enjoyed the same MXE I found lame....so I dunno about the quality but I think it was pretty good...since it was the same stuff everyone else was doing back then.

Obviously quality can vary from batch to batch...I've noted this with 3-MeO-PCP....I had some in 2014 that was mindblowingly good, potent, beautiful salt-looking granules, and literally made me feel like superman and I could do anything....2.5mg was enough to get a ++ and 12mg or so would give me a hole, where I was taken to the gears and grinders of existence, where everything is unwavering and unchanging, and "this" reality was just a figment of the mind....constructed to provide amusement from the boredom and unchanging existence of the gears and grinder world.

I've had samples of three other batches of 3-MeO-PCP since then and none of them gave me the superman thing, none "looked" as clean (yes I know that means little, just saying)....and I could not reach the same 'hole' with 12mg.

So yeah quality varies but I know I had a very early and (I believe) good batch of MXE....and just did not care for it. Only bought the one gram and never got it again....except a few odd samples from friends in 2014...same time I was into the (awesome) 3-MeO-PCP (peace be upon you), and still found MXE to not be the holy grail of dissociatives for myself.

Ok, I am rambling too, it is nice to be on a PC where I can really type, so I am enjoying the ramble....usually only a kindle and it is not so fun to ramble.

To ' that guy' that didn't like MXE, every time I hear someone say that I have to chime in my experience, that half the batches I researched didn't strike my fancy. Also set and setting are a thing. I've had great experiences on sub-par batches just because I was doing the right thing and in the open mindset, but those batches in the middle of the ratings are a little harder to work with overall. The batches on the lowest end were void of value for almost any application.

Glad to see you being able to ramble again. :)

Yeah everyone is different. My good friend hates all dissociatives, he hates the feeling of being dissociated and will turn them down every time (well the first few times he didn't, and that's how he determined he didn't like them). I have never had a good experience with DCK, but a lot of people really like it. I mean it wasn't bad, but was just boring and content-less, and lingered on annoyingly long.

I'm kinda curious to try diphenidine and especially ephenidine. Just because, different class of compounds, that interests me. But honestly I don't like getting strongly dissociated very often at all, the last time I went for a hole dose of anything was like 2 years ago. I use 3-MeO-PCP regularly but only because I use tiny doses to give me that stimulation/inspiration, I ideally avoid the dissociation part of it entirely.

Glad to see you being able to ramble again. :)

Yeah everyone is different. My good friend hates all dissociatives, he hates the feeling of being dissociated and will turn them down every time (well the first few times he didn't, and that's how he determined he didn't like them). I have never had a good experience with DCK, but a lot of people really like it. I mean it wasn't bad, but was just boring and content-less, and lingered on annoyingly long.

I'm kinda curious to try diphenidine and especially ephenidine. Just because, different class of compounds, that interests me. But honestly I don't like getting strongly dissociated very often at all, the last time I went for a hole dose of anything was like 2 years ago. I use 3-MeO-PCP regularly but only because I use tiny doses to give me that stimulation/inspiration, I ideally avoid the dissociation part of it entirely.

Some people can't enjoy the void, I'm the opposite myself, I love to be able to leave my racy mind behind and enjoy the fade to black. I fucking hate stimulants and that's the class of drugs that many people seem to enjoy. I'm just tired from myself and suffer from insomnia so taking stims is asking for troubles (Except my daily low dose methylphenidate that makes wonders with my ADHD)

About MXE+LSD, I loved it even more than with 3-meo-PCP. Crazy OEV potentiation. 2-OxO-PCE goes very well with any psychedelic as well, the best disso for combos IMHO. I was a big fan of MXE back in the days, but I don't miss it at all, we have got a fucking huge spectrum of novel dissos to keep researching ;)

Diphenidine, MXP and ephenidine worth to be tried for the sake of the novelty, but I won't spend money on them never again, they are very cold, disphoric and amnesic.

Back on topic, my 2-OxO-PCE stock is starting to get low (And by low I mean I've got 3g left, I start to get anxious when any of my favourite dissos reaches the "I still have got powder for another year at least" mark since the China ban). I bought 5g last year from the first lab that brought it to us, and the quality couldn't be better. I'm worried now because I see there is a lack of stock everywere, just one lab seems to be pumping it out and the pricing is crazy... Also they don't ship to Spain.

What the fuck are those chinese labs doing pumping out shit with names like 4-CL-PVP, mexedrone, or so many many crappy stims and emphatogens instead of making the good shit? I can't get it.

It's pretty crazy the drought has persisted. Must be at least a year now? Maybe more? Even crazier for a chemical that is still legal in many places. Whoever gets the first batch to return to the market is gonna make themselves very rich very fast. I'm baffled as to why the stuff is still nonexistent. And don't hand me that nonsense about how nobody knows about MXE. I meet random people all the time in the drug world who know of and love it. It's not nearly as obscure as people in the mxe community think it is.

The synth is extremelly complex, and after the ban chinese labs will refuse to custom synth it. It's also banned on some european countries, and when talking about labs that do custom rc synths they are not many out there. Labs in Nederlands are focused on trypts and phens for legal purposes, and MDMA, acid and speed for illegal stuff. Dissos don't get much attention.