• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(1P-LSD / 50ug & 100ug) - Inexperienced - Who am I?

MilzyWilzy

Bluelighter
This will be my trip report on my with the psychedelic compound 1P-LSD. I don't recall an exact timeline of events, so please bear with me.

Background

Female, 30, 60kg & 5ft 6in

Experience

I have no previous experience with any hallucinogen.

3 months ago, I acquired 2 blotters of 1P-LSD. I had done my research into this chemical but was still rather nervous about tripping.

Week one

I had initially planned to take half of a blotter, 50ug, to test the waters seeing as I was a psychedelic virgin.

I ingested the blotter at approximately 7:00pm.

One and a half hours in, I began to experience veryslight colour enhancement and minor visual distortions.

I waited another two hours to see if anything else would come of it but to no avail.

I fell asleep shortly afterwards and no side effects or comedown were noted.

Cool, so now I had had a minor rendezvous with a psychedelic.

I wanted to wait at least four weeks before I went in and tried a full blotter.

Week four

I wasn't aware at this point of what I was letting myself in for

I had got the setting just perfect. Chilled out music on, refreshments and a clear headspace.

I ingested the 100ug blotter at around 8:00pm.

Fifty minutes in, the colour enhancement and visual changes kicked in. I felt different, a different space had accompanied my head. I saw flashes of light, the doors and walls were breathing. I felt good, tingly.

Two hours in and things started ramping up. The floor was a wavy sea of colours. When I walked, I felt like I was floating everywhere. I couldn't stop laughing at random things such as the kettle and the toaster, they were multicoloured.

I was still feeling good, lovely and blissful with serene colours washing over everything and objects slowly breathing.

Four hours in and this is when things go downhill.

I was laid on my bed enchanted by what I was experiencing then all of a sudden, a huge body load washed over me. I couldn't move, it felt like I was paralysed and nailed to my bed.

When I did finally move, my limbs didn't feel like they belonged to be, I couldn't control them properly. It took me near on 20 minutes to be able to light a cigarette.

I decided to go outside into the back garden to get some fresh air, everything was tinged with a yellow hue. I got outside and suddenly didn't know who I was or where I was. What or who was I?

I managed to get back up on to my bed after such an effort floating up the stairs.

I laid down, I didn't feel like I was on this planet, I was totally gone into the abyss.

I did not like the way I was feeling, it was terrifying and I was sure that I would be stuck like this forever.

Time had no concept, what was time? Nothing had any meaning. I was totally confused. I looked at my body and it looked distorted and not real. A bit like melting plastic.

After a while of being paralysed to my bed again, I eventually managed to get a hold of my phone. I had come round a bit and started reading various threads on forums. The letters on the screen were swirling about all over the place.

Then, I stumbled upon something called synesthesia, a neurological phenomenon.

I was completely obsessed with this, I was seeing numbers as colours and could kind of taste the colours. Everything I had ever known looked so different.I spent two hours compulsively researching this phenomenon and was sure that the psychedelic brought this ability to light, however, I have not had anymore synesthesia experiences since the 1P-LSD.

I was getting bored of feeling like a trippy zombie, so, I had the great idea of taking a couple of benzo's to kill the trip. Within an hour I was asleep, it was a strange sleep, sweaty, broken and all round weird.

I woke up a few hours later feeling like I had been run over by a bus. I did not feel right at all. I don't think I was entirely back in reality at that point.

I slept all day and still couldn't shake this nasty hangover effect. The day after that I was fine but had a certain smell in my nose that wouldn't go for about a week or two.

That was my report on my horrible experience with 1P-LSD. I have since tried bk-2c-b butwill never try psychedelics again from this day forward.

They really aren't my thing and it's quite apparent that I do not have the capacity to handle trips.

Thank you for reading.

Fascinating!!! Thanks for sharing. These reports are what I come here for.

...................... butwill never try psychedelics again from this day forward. They really aren't my thing and it's quite apparent that I do not have the capacity to handle trips.

That's perhaps a shame. If you had tried mushrooms or preferably LSD 25, you might have reached a different conclusion. Then again perhaps not, as they are not for everybody. However in many people's opinion you probably didn't try the best ones =D

Just throwing it out there, but I think LSD is something to really be enjoyed during the day?

Cloud-watching on LSD is timeless... it takes you to worlds beyond imagination. Just getting lost in your own thoughts. It's priceless.

Would you say that 50ug didn't feel like half of what the 100ug trip felt like? I've been meaning to try 50ug but reports seem to indicate that it doesn't actually feel like the 100ug trip halved, and actually has very little effect. Excellent trip report btw, ty.

I like LSD better at night myself. 2C-E or DOC for daytime.

To the OP, psychedelics are not for everyone but I'm curious as to your thought patterns when the bodyload took over. Were you thinking about anything in particular? Often difficult emotional turbulence experienced on a psychedelic can manifest as a bodyload.