• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Pacific Northwest-Washington, Oregon, and Western Canada thread.

Hi there, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post but I'm noticing that with everyone, it's getting harder and harder to have quantative discussions with people - in real life. Especially on a romantic note. But even just as friends I'm trying to find out where all the non-banal junky guys hang out? I mean, like there are still brilliant people that are junkies. I myself am not brilliant, but somewhat of a nerd. I love science, anything about space, and I think it's really fun to get high and sit and talk about that kind of stuff. Anyway, hey!

welcome to bluelight. if you're looking for nerdy, brilliant, interesting people that also happen to be junkies you've come to the right place :D we have forums for discussing pretty much everything - the drugs themselves, their pharmacological actions, science, politics and news, tv and film, poetry, general bullshittery, getting clean, etc, you name it we most likely have a place to discuss it (except how or where to get or make drugs, or anything else illegal).

Yo, Tathra, moderators aren't allowed to hit on the guests.

Article 5; Section 7 of the Blue Light Manual of Heroin Thread Law specifically says so...

Oh, man, I want to go up Northern California-Oregon-Washington - way, and take everyone's weed.

Hey, is "vocalizing" the desire to commit hypothetical thefts of mary j wanna allowed on here?

You should see where I get weed these days. Mr. Rodger's Neighborhood in Philadelphia.

Ah, but we have better dope than youse guys, even though I don't do it any more.

Land 'o Chronic

Yo, Tathra, moderators aren't allowed to hit on the guests.

Article 5; Section 7 of the Blue Light Manual of Heroin Thread Law specifically says so...

Oh, man, I want to go up Northern California-Oregon-Washington - way, and take everyone's weed.

Hey, is "vocalizing" the desire to commit hypothetical thefts of mary j wanna allowed on here?

You should see where I get weed these days. Mr. Rodger's Neighborhood in Philadelphia.

Ah, but we have better dope than youse guys, even though I don't do it any more.

Hey there, I'm new here.

Just moved back to the greater Seattle area from the hell which is New Mexico (sorry, locals, but it's 1989 there and not in a good way...)

Sad thing is I have allergies to food, dander, pollen, medications, grasses and weeds, etc., and I developed a new one TO weed after smoking regularly for about 3 years in my teens. Every year or two I would try it again, (some allergies have minimized over time or faded away altogether) but NO, not this one. No cracking up with my friends and feeling connected with the universe, as my cares drifted away with the smoke...

The last time I tried (edible) had me hiding in bed for 24 hours. I don't remember it all that well, but suddenly I understood everything, and the knowledge was horiffic and terrifying. I believe that would be classified as a psychotic break. I gave up the experiment. Yeah, I am a slow learner.

I've tried just about everything since. Ice is super addictive and put me in really bad company. Black made me throw up (& I am glad, actually, 'cuz from what I've heard the fun turns into mainly trying to keep from getting dope sick.) I like Kratom but it's pretty mild. Now I mostly get varying pharmaceuticals online when I can afford it (and sometimes even when I can't.) I miss the MJ. No having to take more and more for the same effect, no getting sick, and a community of 420 friendly people who were...actually friendly! (I have stoner friends, still.)
And now mj is at a convenient location near me!

Oh well. Going to quit my bitchin' now. I could always come up with a new hobby. Bingo? Cross stitching? Ballroom dancing?
Fuck me.