• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Pacific Northwest-Washington, Oregon, and Western Canada thread.

Anyone know if there's a dope scene in Eastern Oregon/ Southern Washingtom? Just moved to Hermiston from Portland. Been dry ever since. I'm within driving distance of Pendleton/Walla Walla/ and the tricities area (Kennewick/pasco/Richland) but I don't know anyone here or what the scenes like.

Western Washington has a high population of drug users because lack of vitamin D (lack of sunlight) and everything thrives in the sunlight even people. so where there's a strong lack of it depression usually befalls that certain area. Like some people get "seasonal depression" well its not just one season for most washingtonians.
hopefully i could help you learn more about my beautiful state inhabited by weirdos, hippys, and hipsters. haha i love this state.

Hi from Seattle! (originally from Spokane, WA) ^ I recently started taking Vitamin D3 (1000 IU per day) because of our lack of sunlight. I've only been on it for a month, but I do notice a difference in my mood. Gotta love Washington state!

I'm new to western washington and i keep getting crap dope. in fact...im pretty sure its 100% cut.

At first I figured it's cause im new. but it seems to be what everyone i know is getting and they accept it as normal.
it gets everyone tweaked, but no euphoria. ..causes extreme irritability. ...and after the short energy boost it fades into brain fog.

anyone have any insight?

Living in Spokane at the moment and there is no dope scene here at all. or is there and I am just not finding it?

Yup I live in the pacific NW and the winter season is hell. All my health issues get worse around that time, mental and physical. The only solution I've come up with is to take trips away from there during the heart of winter, but honestly I'm considering moving away permanently. That and the culture is just too weird and anti-social.

pdx is fucking dry as a bone... that or I don't know where to look... it fucking SUCKS... won't even let me into a methadone program since I have a few weeks clean... god I want to put a bullet in my head

I am dry in Walla walla. Tried to do geographical but going insane. Where you ever able to find?

Actually, @ psychetool, pdx has some rather nodworthy tar lately. I wish we could all just have a freakin junkie tweaker stoner tripout xanax festival sponsored by bluelight. An all out, bring your Sunday best whateverthefuck and all smoke snort shoot huff boof hotrail nasal spray our ways to the ER for a nice long summers nap and free breakfast! Im game. Especially when Oregon legalizes posession of all hard drugs next year! Yall are a buncha lilly livered sapsuckin naysayers if ya dont!

Newbie to blue light and in PDX, weather will make you want to hang yourself but just trip over the mountains to bend for the weekends, no rain and all sun!

My guy just moved so no rock - depressed as hell and jonesing so hard thinking of trying the bars to score. Depressing especially since 2 g's is now a freaking misdemeanor here now!

fucking aberdeen wa...... has all the heroin and meth you could dream of, but is there any fucking trippy shit? naaaaaaahhhh fuck me right?:X

Hey guys! Are you kidding me? Were swimming in substances here lol! I've never come across anything I couldn't get. Shrooms grow plentifully in the wild here girl, google pnw shrooms. ;)

I'm new to western washington and i keep getting crap dope. in fact...im pretty sure its 100% cut.

At first I figured it's cause im new. but it seems to be what everyone i know is getting and they accept it as normal.
it gets everyone tweaked, but no euphoria. ..causes extreme irritability. ...and after the short energy boost it fades into brain fog.

anyone have any insight?

I've seen that too. But only like 2 out of 10 give you that crap from what I've noticed. Try to find a new dude that's completely removed from yr usual scene?

I also wanted to say I know there's a lot of info on fake pills already but I've seen so many in this area lately I figured I should add my voice to the crowd. Mostly it's a ton of fake oxy 30's. My friend was hospitalized today after just taking half and she's been around the block a few times. No way 15mg would do that.

If you usually take a few perky's and run around like wonder woman/superman clean the fuck out wherever yr at and stay up late diggeling around, and the next time you pick up you nod like a mofo, slur yr speach etc you prob got a fake batch. Especially when you get used to taking 1/4 pill so you can still somewhat function, and then you get real ones again and you end up taking more up to 2 full ones and are still frustrated.

My estimate is about 75% of the oxy 30's around here are fakes. I have seen them come from over half a dozen completely separate sources. One even said they go all the way to Oregon every week or so for them. These look very real, please use caution especially if slamming it. I've seen the pills that crumble easily, and the splotchy ones, they taste funny, but the ones floating around here recently you really can't tell and I'm a vet, lol. Please get yr ish tested if you can, if you can't proceed with caution don't try a new batch without a sitter if possible. I'd say don't take the risk but I know better, all too well, just take care plz.

New to Spokane area im out of vitamin d any suggestions

Try your local Drugstore or get more sunlight. Spokane - that's up near Seattle isn't it? Forget the sun, just go with the supplements.

Just moved from Florida to Washington, Wenatchee area, on Suboxone for 3 yrs and quitting cold turkey is making me insane!!! Don't know a single person here, seems like a very GQ area, is anyone from this area that has advice, or can help out?

Not sure if they go that far, but if the rainbow gathering is here, that's where u will find the closet thing to what your talking about with the Blu light festival. Pretty much find where the group of hundreds of people is camped at, bring food for them to trade for drugs, hell a box of ramen got me 10 hits of acid so yea it's a fucking good time!!! Just moved to Wenatchee, not looking like the kinda town I'm used to if u have any advice if u happen to be in the area, subs or otherwise

Not sure if they go that far, but if the rainbow gathering is here, that's where u will find the closet thing to what your talking about with the Blu light festival. Pretty much find where the group of hundreds of people is camped at, bring food for them to trade for drugs, hell a box of ramen got me 10 hits of acid so yea it's a fucking good time!!! Just moved to Wenatchee, not looking like the kinda town I'm used to if u have any advice if u happen to be in the area, subs or otherwise
How far from Seattle?

Land of black tar, crystal meth, pills & psychedelics (for the hippies)

And the best chronic you're likely to find anywhere, of course :)

I'm from the pacific northwest originally (Alaska)

Hey everyone. I'm from 253. I have to say that the weather definitely increases my desires. It is very depressing most of the time. The rain causes me a lot of pain I'm only 30 but have chronic pain from an accident, my hips get stiff when it is cold, rainy. S.A.D. sucks. I'm looking for friends in this area if anyone wants to talk or grab a coffee hit me up