• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Pacific Northwest-Washington, Oregon, and Western Canada thread.

Lol, I'm just answering your question :) I know all about Washington and Vancouver BC :) Good luck.

I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to ask you for anything. I was just striking conversation.

me too :) So meth is your drug of choice? I'm a kratom maintenance person.

Last edited:
Yup. Im in WA, its all over the place, hell its cheaper then the weed at the dispencerys.

Western WA Dope scene

Been out of the dope scene in western Washington for about four years now. Recently, I heard its changed a ton. It used to be all low quality, but super cheap tar. I know there is no prices aloud, but I mean an ounce from the mexicans costed only a little more than an ounce of good weed. Recently I heard the quality has gone up ten fold and its sold by the point. Anyone else can confirm this? I heard that the old cheap tar isnt even around anymore. The stuff was so cheap, but within three months your veins were destroyed

i just got back from eastern wa, now in the grays harbor area. oh ya its rampant and sold by point.

Western Washington has a high population of drug users because lack of vitamin D (lack of sunlight) and everything thrives in the sunlight even people. so where there's a strong lack of it depression usually befalls that certain area. Like some people get "seasonal depression" well its not just one season for most washingtonians.
hopefully i could help you learn more about my beautiful state inhabited by weirdos, hippys, and hipsters. haha i love this state.

fucking aberdeen wa...... has all the heroin and meth you could dream of, but is there any fucking trippy shit? naaaaaaahhhh fuck me right?:X

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm making this thread for the people here on bluelight who are from the Pacific Northwest.

Last edited:
There's already a Bay Area thread. Should we include NorCal in this thread Priest?

Thank you priest! I need locals I can relate to and call on when feeling vitamin D deprived!!!!