• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ [PD Social General Talk Thread] Observation Tank for Fractallized Redundancy Modules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xorkoth

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to the Central Social Thread for general talk!

PLEASE READ
Come here for discussion of purely social non-tripping talk!
Please split your discussion properly and reserve the other social thread for discussion of being high or tripping, the active use of psychedelics and other drugs.

[Last page of previous social thread here: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/740831-PD-Social-Thread-Engage-the-digital-super-banana/page149]

Nice, good luck. :)

I snorted 18mg of 4-HO-MiPT tonight.... not as strong as I thought it would be, doesn't seem much stronger snorted than oral, or really even come on much faster. Very erotic drug though. I'd really say it's among my favorites at this point. :)

We have our first show on the 22nd, next Saturday. Lots of practice, but our set is really coming together. I'll probably post the dress rehearsal or whichever rehearsal goes best in the next week and it will be sort of like you could be at the show. :)

Actually here's one of our songs from the 11th. It doesn't really have a name, we've been calling it "Jazz/Funk". It starts out kinda rough, we were trying to figure out the jazz part, really the thing came together that night but we were all experimenting. We did it way better tonight and kept a lot of these elements, but forgot to record that one.

https://soundcloud.com/gornto/8-11-15-ipm-jazz-funk

Last edited by a moderator:
Man that one was pretty rough, I'm a little embarrassed I posted it. But it has some really good parts too. Here is another one we're doing, second thing in the set. I was out of town during this practice, normally the beginning feel features me mostly (it's a feel I invented one day during a jam). This has a little surprise in the middle. :)

https://soundcloud.com/gornto/8-2-15-india-ipm

And here's the last song in the set, quite different: https://soundcloud.com/gornto/8-2-15-free-my-soul-ipm. Again I was out but normally I come in with organ in various parts.

Last edited:
^ A lot of people seem to feel embarrassed after spilling their hearts on PD Social, but I think it's wonderful that we can be so open with each other here.

Man, LSD has this fascinating property of facilitating amazing interpersonal connections. I just had an incredible conversation with my sister while tripping. We talked about weird games we used to play when we were consumed with childhood imagination, hip hop music production, Biblical violence, dog grooming (yep), and about a million other things! She had no idea I was tripping, and she was completely sober, but she seemed to get reeled right into my trip, absorbing the magic through the air!

Also, when I was in college, I never got along well with my roommate, but one day I took acid and hung out in the dorms, and suddenly we started talking as if we were best friends! Very cool.

^ A lot of people seem to feel embarrassed after spilling their hearts on PD Social, but I think it's wonderful that we can be so open with each other here.
Totally agree! That's why I was saying it's like a journal. Even if no one replies, it's there, at least somewhere, and not circling your mind! This makes my hundred and second post in this social! Also have to agree how LSD which has a spectacular magic when it comes to that, though I find many psychedelics do. One reason why their so therapeutic!

You guys want to watch "Going Clear". Fucking fascinating stuff...

I had a lovely day today, went to my aunt's house for lunch, just me and Miss Willow and my aunt. I just love her so deeply, she is warm, gentle, intelligent, compassionate, totally different to her brother (my father). We had a nice meal and a great chat. I feel so refreshed. <3

Though I was washing up and stupidly dropped my phone in a dishful of water.

Amazingly it still works. :)

Think I'm going to make the plunge and order some wood Xorky. Think I am going to microdose first and see how it goes. Don't really have a sitter for a flood. Nice jams. :)

Cool, good luck. And thanks. :)

Rootbark is definitely the cheapest, and for small doses it's probably good. I personally LOVED taking 500mg of TA extract + 100mg of HCl (probably about equivalent to 700mg of TA)... beautiful, powerful experience but way sub-flood, totally fine to not have a sitter, only lasts a night. Lots of really amazing visions. Microdosing would be a good introduction though, I've actually never done that.

I've been thinking about getting a bit of TA and taking a moderate dose again, just to experience it and revisit that state.

It is pretty amazing. :) I'm glad you're back man.

Thanks Xork! You took a break from BL for awhile, if I recall correctly? I'm glad you're back too!

Totally agree! That's why I was saying it's like a journal. Even if no one replies, it's there, at least somewhere, and not circling your mind!

Yeah. It's nice to have PD social as an outlet for psychedelic related thoughts. It's not like I can just chat up my coworkers about tripping. They'll look at me like I'm a loon (which wouldn't be entirely inaccurate. ;) ).

I had a lovely day today, went to my aunt's house for lunch, just me and Miss Willow and my aunt. I just love her so deeply, she is warm, gentle, intelligent, compassionate, totally different to her brother (my father). We had a nice meal and a great chat. I feel so refreshed. <3

There is something special about family, isn't there? :) Siblings can be very different, I agree. My dad's younger sister is similarly much more warm and gentle than my dad. His older sister is more like he is, IMO.

Well, in the words of Thorns, my NMDA receptors were feeling terribly un-antagonized today, so I decided to wash down my breakfast with some cough medicine. Mmmm, high fructose corn syrup.

Thanks Xork! You took a break from BL for awhile, if I recall correctly? I'm glad you're back too!

Yep, for 3 years... due to my ex telling me I had to. Threw away my stash too for the same reason. Then when we finally split up I came back.

Oh good, Apple's back! It's been touch and go for myself lately, too -- we'll see I guess. I recently read both of your interactions with MetanoiaMan. How 'bout THAT guy? I'm thinking he/she is the latest incarnation of Teotzlcoatl or "Teo" wateverthefuck... on the fast track to ex-blueligher status in any case. Amusing though.

My girl and I are taking a mini vacation tomorrow. We plan to stay at a fancy hotel at night and split 10g of Mushroom-Lime tea. I'm still debating on how to get the shrooms there safely, they'll have to sit in the car for the day in the hot sun while were out and about being busy with attractions. I'm wondering how to store them safely in the car, i don't want the heat to destroy the goodies. I also don't wanna simply throw them into a lunchbox with ice, i figure they'll get all mushy and gross. I got a couple ideas but maybe someone else has one?

^Pre make tea or put the shrooms in a water tight container....
Oh good, Apple's back! It's been touch and go for myself lately, too -- we'll see I guess. I recently read both of your interactions with MetanoiaMan. How 'bout THAT guy? I'm thinking he/she is the latest incarnation of Teotzlcoatl or "Teo" wateverthefuck... on the fast track to ex-blueligher status in any case. Amusing though.
Holy shit so I'm not the only one to make that connection?!? That "plants are better and I use them like a shaman, therefore I'm better than you!", sort of non sense he would spew!8( Like the opposite of the common themes psychedelics attempt to lay down, but I suppose there's ways to interpret everything.... Metonia is fairly grating and his threads are just becoming people fucking with him because of his attitude. Ill just never get these guys.

^That's because you don't respect psychedelics like me and MetanoiaMan! We're soooo much better than you, we spend days on end meditating before we even give tripping a thought! God, you people disgust me!!!

Hahahah... hahah. It reminds me of stoners who are all about "I only use natural drugs because chemicals rot your brain!" and all that jazz. I try to tell them that alcohol is naturally occurring, that there are plenty of plants like datura that will kill you rather than give you a good time, that many man-made substances are a God-send and do what plants cannot, etc.... but after a while I just give up trying. Those kinds of people are the types who won't listen to reason even when reason smacks them in the face with a bowling ball, it's no use. :\

^^ I keep disappointing myself by reading the MetanoiaMan posts and getting incensed, instead of ignoring and yawning. In this way, at least, he has given me something valuable to work on in myself. Bless you MetanoiaMan.

So he's a teacher after all!

Ah, Monday... my least favorite day on account of it being the longest possible time before the next weekend. Well, it always goes by fast enough. This week I'll be doing a lot of band practice since our show is Saturday. I'm really looking forward to it. :)

Also, my girl and I had such a nice weekend. We went to this hippie festival (one day, not overnight) and brought my bass player friend along, and we had SUCH a good time. Some of the best art and multi-media arts combined I've ever seen... expertly conceived. She's started talking about wanting to buy some land here, and she's making references to doing stuff with me next summer, so it kinda seems like she doesn't want to leave. Maybe she's conflicted about it but it doesn't seem like so much of a worry suddenly. I'm still going to talk to her about it though.

Well, I mixed up my DOPr/DOiP/DOF solutions. The DOF appears as a fluffy powder that smells similar to other fluorinated amphetamines (as it's 2,5-dimethoxy-4-fluoroamphetamine). It's supposed to likely just be a simple stimulant but I'm not sure that anyone really knows for sure. The DOiP came in hard, powdery rocks you can pick up with tweezers without them breaking. The DOPr looks pretty much just like crystally 2C-P... it has those flakes that are almost like non-perfect snowflakes like the 2C-Xs have, but they're much more crystally. Once I receive my reagents I'll post some reagent test results. I'd also really like to send the DOPr out to get lab tested, since it's been making the rounds and is originally from the same place I got mine.

Also I decided to take 1mg of DOPr just a few minutes ago as an allergy test. It shouldn't do much, but maybe I'll get a slight sparkle for the day (probably will actually I'd guess, if DOC is any indication... this seems roughly half as potent as DOC or maybe a little more and .5mg of DOC is definitely active). :) In 2 weeks I should get a chance to try a full dose, very excited for that, it's going to be 4mg (the dose on one of the blotters that have been going around). I'm going to write a compilation report about my lower doses, and then surely a fully separate report when I try 6mg or so. I'll also write compilation reports of DOiP and DOF, when I get to those, but I doubt it will be for a while, and I don't anticipate anything too exciting (though who knows).

Definitely a small feeling so far... it feels really good, actually significantly more comfortable than early DOC feeling, absolutely no edginess right now or excess energy, just a nice, smooth, velvety feeling.

EDIT at 12:11 - Appetite and work are not affected, about to eat various things as I'm hungry. My patience at work is actually improved. When I've taken even .5mg of DOC before when working, I don't really like it, it's a bit distracting and the energy is uncomfortable when I have to sit here. This seems to be giving me no energy other than a bit of motivation and a clearheaded feeling, and my mood is improved. it's a really nice feeling, incredibly smooth and just a bit euphoric. This bodes very well for a full dosage, I'm even more excited for that now. :) Probably in 2 weekends. oh and also I am hopefully going to the Lockn music festival (Santana, Robert Plant, and John Popper (from Blues Traveler) will be there, and Derek Trucks, and a bunch of other great things... I'm trying to volunteer to get in free) in early September and I bet a fairly high dose of this might be good there... I'll see after my 4mg dose which is coming next).

Last edited:
You may notice I created a new thread, as the last one was well in the 3000+ post range. That's how we do here at PD, we break rules. 1000 posts maximum? 3000+ seems better to us. %)

Status
Not open for further replies.