• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ [PD Social General Talk Thread] Observation Tank for Fractallized Redundancy Modules

Status
Not open for further replies.
240sx, have you been combining your O-DT with anything? iirc that stuff is particularly vulnerable to enzyme-competition style interactions with other substances. could be why your experiences have been dragging on.

Well I have some 3-MeO-PCE heading my way. :) I'm really excited to try it, it sounds like pure gold in my book!

Hi Helpy :) I don't come here often these days.. Glad to see you're still alive my brother from some other.

Hey Laika, nice to see you. :)

Still haven't sampled mine.. I'm pretty apprehensive with using dissos, just need to find the right time. Also not wholly experienced, so I need to take extra care with my dosages.

MXE was a hole (pun intended) I fell into pretty quickly. Once had half a gram and that was gone super fast, it's psychedelic enough to be interesting and it's easy enough to be using it every day at the right dosage. At least I'm able to exert some level of self control. K is even worse because of the duration, though it's weird enough for me to only use it sporadically.

might be waiting a while lol. coke people arent the super generous type.

Perfect, right? I have a tendency to fall in to a pattern of abuse*, so I don't want a constant stream of stims in my life :D

*recognizing this makes my drug life pretty happy, I'm pretty strict with myself

Last edited:
240sx, have you been combining your O-DT with anything? iirc that stuff is particularly vulnerable to enzyme-competition style interactions with other substances. could be why your experiences have been dragging on.
The first time or maybe second, I had a beer or two before I took it... but other than that I haven't had anything with it, out of fear of what you mentioned. I've been having roughly 5-6 hours of effects, starting one hour after consumption. I thought that a bit odd for an opioid. I must admit... I've been using it about every 4 days since trying it two weeks ago, it's probably about time I put it down for a while anyways.

Also I've kept my doses around 15-20mg, which from what I've read is barely past threshold for some people, but which has been blissfully itchy for me. Go figure.

Damnit, I hate being sick :| Fucking flu/cold/sore throat/aching everywhere/watch netflix day for me.

^ What's your email? I'll attach some hot soup. Let me know if you want some Blueberry Trainwreck as well. Get better soon. <3

After going out Friday night and rolling a little hard (my poor cheeks lol), I too am feeling like I'm coming down with a flu-like affliction :( exactly as you describe willow, only +headache haha

Was a wicked night out though so well worth it haha....and for the benefit of some at my expense....(totally thought I missed this photobomb chance)

AliveFridays1stApril-31.jpg

TAC, I especially like pumpkin soup, if you can organise to have that couriered to me, I will post my address on wikipedia for you. Thx.

If I had any energy I would leave my couch and try to get some weed into my face but I cannot even be fucked getting stoned. :\ I wish my cat could bring me some codeine or something but she's a cat, she can't talk, she can't really use her paws very well, she wouldn't know what codeine is and I wouldn't trust her to care enough about me to do this even if she could. I'm crashing despondently on the couch trying to watch some bullshit, Maggie thinks that's a great time to basically lie on my beard and purr. Admitedly, it is a good time for that as I don't have the energy to resist her. She is basically violating my face.

those chicks look australian as fuck :D

=D Aussie girls eh...

I find the really high waist's of today's fashion kinda strange...

I'm getting fascinated by DMT again. I was able to procure a bit of synthetic, had a tiny IV shot last night and really felt like I became some kind of quantum condensate. I felt like I was existing between Planck units. Oddly, the entire visage was muted grey, monochromatic, lifelesss, purely physical. I've not actually had that sort of DMT trip before. I feel very scattered too, but that could be the illness.

I find the really high waist's of today's fashion kinda strange...

I think it's some sorta throwback to everything that was wrong with the 70s-90s fashion wise... Idk where that's coming from. Personally I like seeing chicks in long paisley dresses reminiscent of the late 60s hippie fashions, but perhaps I'm biased :p I have a long sleeved purple shirt with paisley print all over it, now that's fashion hahahah.

I wish my cat could bring me some codeine or something but she's a cat, she can't talk, she can't really use her paws very well, she wouldn't know what codeine is and I wouldn't trust her to care enough about me to do this even if she could.

My friend's dog is capable of bringing you a cold beer from the fridge as long as there's a towel tied to the handle for him to pull on. Now that is a man's best friend, hahahah.

Hahahah yeah

You're a creep trozz 8) but that smile of yours is so genuinely blissful!

Hahaha I saw an opportunity to creep on their photo, and took it! Though overall - particularly compared to the rest of the patronage in that club - I'm far from a creep :p only when I photobomb hotties. Either that or the girls in this club are down with creeps, coz I was harassed just a little. Mostly way too young though.

I'm getting fascinated by DMT again. I was able to procure a bit of synthetic, had a tiny IV shot last night and really felt like I became some kind of quantum condensate. I felt like I was existing between Planck units. Oddly, the entire visage was muted grey, monochromatic, lifelesss, purely physical. I've not actually had that sort of DMT trip before. I feel very scattered too, but that could be the illness.

REEEEAAAAAALLLLLYYY need to get myself some DMT again. Had a gram that lasted a couple of years, though these days I wouldn't know where to find it besides extracting it myself...which raises the next issue of finding some acacia obtusifolia...gah

^I've never tried DMT in my 4ish years of psychedelic journeys. I had one opportunity to do it in which we were about to trip acid, but I decided against it as I was more keen on the acid and didn't want to risk affecting the experience. Honestly I can't say it really calls to me though. Is it that worthwhile?

Today I had the weird experience of substitute teaching a class and finding that a girl in one of the classes I taught was a girl I had pined over last summer who worked somewhere I sometimes frequent. The realization that she couldn't be older than 18 really freaked me out. If I'm gonna go on with getting my teaching certification I need to eradicate sexuality from my being... Which I'm finding isn't as much of a mountain as I thought, but is certainly still a large hill that almost qualifies as a mountain. C'est la vie.

Unrelated^^,but cool. I had a buddy that I haven't spoken to in 4 months, call me and ask my opinion about some personal stuff. Anyway, a few years ago, he was big into the RC and psychedelic drug scene. So he reminded me of a chemical that I said I would like to do. He told me tonight that he has 1g of DMT for me. I am shocked, happy, surprised and a little nervous.
It looks like I get a crack at smoking this tomorrow afternoon. I understand set and setting. I understand being in a great mental place, but could someone give me a quick over view or bullet points I should be aware of before I smoke? I'm not necessarily shooting for a breakthrough dosage. Any help or suggestions would be great. I double asked him and he said it was regular DMT.

If I had any energy I would leave my couch and try to get some weed into my face but I cannot even be fucked getting stoned. :\ I wish my cat could bring me some codeine or something but she's a cat, she can't talk, she can't really use her paws very well, she wouldn't know what codeine is and I wouldn't trust her to care enough about me to do this even if she could. I'm crashing despondently on the couch trying to watch some bullshit, Maggie thinks that's a great time to basically lie on my beard and purr. Admitedly, it is a good time for that as I don't have the energy to resist her. She is basically violating my face.

This made me LOL.

I'm pretty sure you're the first man in history to ever describe himself as feeling like he existed between Planck units. :D If more Willow DMT adventures means more intriguing posts about them here on the forums, heck, I'm excited too.

^I've never tried DMT in my 4ish years of psychedelic journeys. I had one opportunity to do it in which we were about to trip acid, but I decided against it as I was more keen on the acid and didn't want to risk affecting the experience. Honestly I can't say it really calls to me though. Is it that worthwhile?

DMT is worthwhile if you're keen on experiencing an immensely bizarre, beautiful, and sometimes terrifying, alternate dimension of human consciousness. I'd say that LSD has provided me with more concrete, down-to-earth, practical therapy. DMT is more of a glimpse into some kind of incomprehensible neverland, which can be inspiration for artistic creativity, or cause to question the fundamental nature of reality.

Last edited:
So, I'll pack some Valium and Risperdal in case it's needed. So besides tripping balks for 30 minutes( I read most of the first time DMT trip thread), can any brother point out some interesting points???

Status
Not open for further replies.