• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ [PD Social General Talk Thread] Observation Tank for Fractallized Redundancy Modules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like SKL said naptha for sure! Well unless you want to use xylene and stink up your house for a day...;) Also you have to get PURE acetone, it can have slight but nasty additives...

Swil, you've gotta think about it, even a clean bong will get a bit of the DMT on it, let alone a resin covered one.... Think about meth pipes, no matter how good or clean you hit it, the noid, or meth, or whatever your vaping will always recode we before it hits your lungs!:)

hm, here it is pretty easy to get clean, lab grade solvents...

Yes and your extremely lucky for it! Not to say our solvents arent clean but they do put additives in some(especially acetone.....). Naptha totally pure, check, xylene(as far I know pure), and same for toluene. I havent worked with toluene in a long time, but when comes to DMT, go with naptha. It just loves it! I remember multiple times still getting a couple hundreds mgs on my fourth freezer precipe through(yeah potent bark but still...). Also naptha is like a cleaner burning pure lighter fluid, because well at its base that's what it is.......

Idk man, I really don't mess with the stuff anymore. It's pretty intense for me. lol

I had a pretty troubling experience the first time I broke through and I had the one and only ego death I have ever had on psychs out of hundreds of trips. I don't know how much I took, but I bought a gram and did about a quarter of it. I was soaring through hyperspace as just a beam of light in this great vast empty space of nothingness. I didn't know I was a person, I didn't know I was on a drug, I was just being and nothing at the same time. Out of nowhere I was rising to the top of this pyramid where I was about to meet god or Jesus or some being but it had a real dark, creepy vibe to it. We were about to shake hands when I kind of came out of it. It was pretty dark but I was fascinated by it. I couldn't see my body or arms once I started coming around and I was with someone I didn't know very well at the time. I kind of freaked out because it was basically my first time using it. I continued to use it for a while, like 50 or 60 times but I was always a little sketched out after that. I may go back to it at some point but I just don't like to get super crazy anymore. My mind has been through a lot recently and I'm just not at a point where getting super out there is a priority right now.

Nonetheless, I enjoy DMT discussion just not really my thing anymore. Ya feel me? :)

A quarter of a gram?!?8o That's 250mgs! My go to, fore breakthrough dose is 120mgs and I've done doses/combos few would.... Half that...... You were also with someone you didn't know well, with DMT you either need to be alone or with a trusted friend. Think of that person could've helped guide you... Oh well, everyone's likes are different so....

Yes and your extremely lucky for it! Not to say our solvents arent clean but they do put additives in some(especially acetone.....). Naptha totally pure, check, xylene(as far I know pure), and same for toluene. I havent worked with toluene in a long time, but when comes to DMT, go with naptha. It just loves it! I remember multiple times still getting a couple hundreds mgs on my fourth freezer precipe through(yeah potent bark but still...). Also naptha is like a cleaner burning pure lighter fluid, because well at its base that's what it is.......
I see, that's a pity of course. I mean, if I would buy acetone from a hardware store here, I guess it would also be aduterated...

for what it's worth, for my extraction, I used "Wundbenzin" which is basically very clean petroleum ether with high hexane %. results seem good so far,but I have to weigh the batch yet.

^Yeah, well I can't imagine a. obtusifolia in ACT tbh. Maybe too cold.

DMT is soluble in toulene, xylene, acetone, ethanol, CSF ;). Amongst others.

I recall smoking DMT through my weed bong which I decided to clean out and smoke resin of. Mild DMT buzzes ensued. Makes me really question my smoking technique tbh...

So IPA is out then? haha

So IPA is out then? haha
Once again they rarely but ocassionally add additives to it. IDK about in Aussie land but here you van get a liter of pure naphtha for like tenish bucks and it will last as many extracts as you need... Another cool thing is it's like lighter fluid without the additives so it's super good for zippos, using small amounts to start fires purely, etc.

Also pure petroleum ether would be an excellent solvent nice find, Bag!

How much bark did you use. I got an amazing source long ago and would rarely get less than 2.5 grams for two hundred grams of bark, up to five sometimes! Insanity! Plus there's nothing better than watching natural snow fall except maybe "DMT snow"....

^^ Man, that sounds tasty.

I smoked marijuana for the first time in a weeks, a little over a month -- and I always underestimate the power they have on me when my tolerance is absent or low.

And for all those researchers out their in DS, yes, it makes me hungry. Yes, I want to eat something now. Yes, I am going to find something -- anything -- and it's probably going to be something weird, like pickles or slicing up a lemon and pouring sugar all over it...

... well it ended up being olives, stuffed w/ pimiento. And it's just right... I have a crush on the waitress that served me and my ex girlfriend breakfast today. She looks like Chynna Phillips from Wilson Phillips

NSFW:

1401x788-159763487.jpg

Short blonde hair.

Anyway, I got this new sub-ohm tank for my vaporizer mod, and I'm enjoying these tremendous clouds of vapor.

What's everyone up to?

Last edited:
Once again they rarely but ocassionally add additives to it. IDK about in Aussie land but here you van get a liter of pure naphtha for like tenish bucks and it will last as many extracts as you need... Another cool thing is it's like lighter fluid without the additives so it's super good for zippos, using small amounts to start fires purely, etc.

Also pure petroleum ether would be an excellent solvent nice find, Bag!

How much bark did you use. I got an amazing source long ago and would rarely get less than 2.5 grams for two hundred grams of bark, up to five sometimes! Insanity! Plus there's nothing better than watching natural snow fall except maybe "DMT snow"....
hi! right now I have about a gram of snow white crystal DMT, extracted from about 200g of MHRB. not a great yield, but I can't say yet if it was because of the plant quality or because of sloppy technique (was my first attempt). I will probably smoke some in a couple of days, very excited (and nervous) since I never had DMT before and haven't tripped in 3 years!

I have more MHRB to play with, so we will see. :)

So, guys, this is my 20,000th post.

Wooh :)

<3

Happy 20000th jibber jabber.

I can't believe how low my post count is!!!! Well I know why, because I don't mess around on BL(well in the socials....:)), but still. I must have 25k posts on other sites and only over a few years too....

I just try to convince myself in the back of my head...that I have so few here because there more "quality"..;) But who am I kidding?!?

Congrats on the 20, I'd get you something but I didn't even know anniversaries gave specific things each year till I was like eighteen just because I don't really pay attention to that sort of non sense....

Also congrats Bag and good luck on your journey through hyperspace....

Even as a moderator, my post count is only close to twice a day -- but that's up quite a bit from before I was a moderator, when I'd post once or twice a week. 20k is a lot of frickin posts, Willow!

School starts today for my 8-year old. Good times.

I'm still camping and loving it for the most part. I'm gonna try sticking it out for an entire month. So far I'm taking the slow and steady contemplative path with my book. I'm happy just coming up with a couple strong paragraphs per day. The rest of my day is just enjoying the wilderness lifestyle. Plenty of exercise and also plenty of sweating during the peak daytime hours. The sky is glowing orange right now, I love this time of day! Finally stopped sweating too. Tomorrow afternoon I'm definitely going for a swim in the creek to stay cool.

There's this walkway, between some strip mall where the local Osh, Chipotle, Rubio's and a few other businesses are, the local high school, and the civic center of the city (the public library, community building, and city hall), right off of the bus stop, and on one side is a raised planter full of purple lantana, and on the other a row of red blossomed crepe myrtle trees. It's the most magical place to me, like a tunnel of flowers (that may be an embellishment upon fact, but still). My other favorite place is a park and surrounding apartment/condo area a couple blocks from me, with the highest concentration of southern magnolia that I know of, with some Jacaranda to boot, it's absolutely gorgeous in the summer, IMO magnolia blossoms are the color of moonlight.

Last edited:
My ball python gives me panic attacks all too often. Every time I find a scale that's pulled up, every time she decides to fast, every time she isn't out exploring her tank at night, I think she's sick or hurt... God, now I know what it is to be a parent (sorta) hahah.

I just love her so much. I'm gonna be in my fifties by the time she passes on... Damn. That'll probably be one of the worst days of my life. She's so gentle and just sits oh so contentedly on my lap when I'm watching movies with her in the living room. She doesn't even scare my dog, and my dog is a pansy... Oh Sunflower, how I love thee! Thou art the kindest, cutest, and most gentle serpent soul of them all.

I know exactly the kind of setting you describe, THR :)

Me too! I'm also so exquisitely excited that you seem in a good place and doing well. I always cheer for you! Plus someday, I want to have a philosophical book by THR sitting on the coffee table like a lot of other homes.

In other news I took four grams of gabapentin spread throughout the day and man I'm fucked! Similar to pregabalin but with a slightly different flavor. Let me say this....when you get gabapentin right....you get gabapentin fucking right!

This post brought to you by my insanity and of course......cats(we should get custom headers like the lounge so I can get one that says, "Resident Lunatic", or something complimentary...).

Edit: 239, yeah snakes are awesome! I had a gorgeous okeetee corn snake(their often vibrant red with orange and have a literal checkerboard pattern on their stomach, like I'm talking perfect symmetry)for about ten years. My poor girl went through so much! I was young and thought I had a proper cage with s top she couldn't get out of. Well one night when she was around three she was just gone. Two years later I'm high and I hear, "Oh shit snake!", so I figure a garder, but nope, my girl was exploring the cords behind the TV, just chilling fat as ever. Then a while later her heating pad under the tank malfunctioned and started the wood chips in her tank on fire. Well I rushed in with water, but I thought she was dead, but no she pops out of the one place that wasn't as burnt looking startled but otherwise fine. She died a couple years ago though. Don't know why but she was around ten and been through soooooe much, so.....(RIP girl!). I also still have my leopard though. She's so fat(spoiled her with wax worms, pinky mice, etc)her tail is almost as fat as my huge fingers(6'1 huge hands...). She's so chill and funny though. So beautiful too.... I also had a fantastic, beautiful fat tail, but she got sick when she was six or so, her, and my leopard really seemed to get along(fattie just stopped eating one day and i tried and tried, like trying to get her to lick honey of my finger for energy...RIP girl!).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.