• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ [PD Social General Talk Thread] Observation Tank for Fractallized Redundancy Modules

Status
Not open for further replies.
But as a supposedly psychedelic minded person say that?!? I don't have much time to say all of what I'd like now, but still?!? First and foremost, there will be a million Ross's always, and not the same as him, simple people want to exploit us for money. At least he wanted to make a market where people could more safely buy drugs with reviews and such. It just shows the way you speak of him, that it shows that your the middle class hipster(well maybe not hipster....;))who has no real idea! Life in prison?!? For creating a safer place to buy drugs where people knew what they were getting. Then you think he should spend his life in j
Prison over that?!?!?!? Clearly your lucky and privileged enough to have never gone, but if you'd have you'd be singin' a different tune...... Plus you'd think your psychedelic teachings would've taught you better but everyone is different....

Dammit man!!! I can not find my fucking pipe. Friday night, worked almost 70 hours this week...fucking fuck!!!

Shiiiiit... that sucks. I'd hand you my pipe if we had teleportation. Bout to hit that shit...

You guys, let's invent teleportation technology... right now. It can't be too hard, can it?

Man, so I left a poker game early because my girl has to wake up early, and I was also hoping for a little late-night fun... but her period started! Dang. :\ Now I'm extremely awake. I guess it's time to drink some beer.

Dang man, our girls must have synced up their periods behind our backs. I couldn't get any last night either, totally bummed. She went with my sister to umphreys without me too. My existential crisis continues...

Aw bummer. My girl has roughly the same schedule as my good female friend too. Synchronicity man! 8o =D

Trying to get drunk now to sleep, as I have some, ah, residual stimulation. It's starting to work but I'm still not tired...

Last edited:
But as a supposedly psychedelic minded person say that?!? I don't have much time to say all of what I'd like now, but still?!? First and foremost, there will be a million Ross's always, and not the same as him, simple people want to exploit us for money. At least he wanted to make a market where people could more safely buy drugs with reviews and such. It just shows the way you speak of him, that it shows that your the middle class hipster(well maybe not hipster....;))who has no real idea! Life in prison?!? For creating a safer place to buy drugs where people knew what they were getting. Then you think he should spend his life in j
Prison over that?!?!?!? Clearly your lucky and privileged enough to have never gone, but if you'd have you'd be singin' a different tune...... Plus you'd think your psychedelic teachings would've taught you better but everyone is different....

Well, first of all, it's pretty bad form to make assumptions about other people's biography, and yours about mine are wrong.

Now, to clarify, I don't wish prison on anyone, like I don't wish cancer on anyone, but heavy smokers don't get to play the victim card when they get cancer, and people involved with drug trafficking don't get to play the victim card when they go to prison. The illicit drug business is ilicit, and the only reason that most people who are in the business can even be in the business, and profitably, is because of the very fact that it is illicit. (Witness the growing corporatization of the marijuana business out west, leading to the demise of many mom and pop type operations. But I digress.) Cops and criminals. Yin and yang. They have their game, and we have ours. We carry the risk because we're after the reward, we rattle the cage, and some of us will do so hard enough to release the bear. It's the circle of life, it's the natural order of things. And what offends me about Ulbricht is that he somehow saw himself as being above all of this and yet saw fit to meddle in it. I don't get any jollies out of the fact that the man went to prison, but it serves as a powerful object lesson against disrupting the natural order of things.

Also, the references to psychedelia in this post are troubling, the message is essentially, I have taken psychedelics, you have taken psychedelics, thus you should think as I do on whatever issue. This is patently ridiculous. But then again, the fact that you speak of psychedelics as having "teachings" means that you and I emphatically do not share the same hermeneutic for the psychedelic experience. That's OK. But trying to use that to shame me? I dunno. It doesn't compute for me.

Last edited:
Yup, you set up a massive infrastructure to sell drugs, you go to jail. He knew what he was messing with and if he didn't he was an idiot. He wanted to make money and didn't he try to get someone killed? He was no white knight.

The whole thing with trying to get someone killed is often left out by his fans, yeah ... and reading the transcripts the most salient part is that this guy clearly does not have a single fucking clue what he's doing. The transcripts where he is trying to get someone killed are cringeworthy, horrifyingly Fremdschämen inducing. Dude was a babe in the woods when it came to business. He got in way over his head because as I said before, he wasn't about drugs or money (witness the practically eremetic lifestyle and the millions in bitcoin just sitting around) he was mainlining ideology, more powerful than any drug. He did not belong in our world and he should have stayed out, or learned a little bit about things and came up the right way instead of just trying to shoot to the top based on bullshit and technology. Basically he was another failed dot com startup, only thing is that his business was illegal and he got the full majesty of the state used against him. Fucking up the drug scene, I guess, was collateral damage.

(Maybe this should be it's own thread? In DC?)

[Last page of previous social thread here: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/740831-PD-Social-Thread-Engage-the-digital-super-banana/page149]

Nice, good luck. :)

I snorted 18mg of 4-HO-MiPT tonight.... not as strong as I thought it would be, doesn't seem much stronger snorted than oral, or really even come on much faster. Very erotic drug though. I'd really say it's among my favorites at this point. :)

We have our first show on the 22nd, next Saturday. Lots of practice, but our set is really coming together. I'll probably post the dress rehearsal or whichever rehearsal goes best in the next week and it will be sort of like you could be at the show. :)

Actually here's one of our songs from the 11th. It doesn't really have a name, we've been calling it "Jazz/Funk". It starts out kinda rough, we were trying to figure out the jazz part, really the thing came together that night but we were all experimenting. We did it way better tonight and kept a lot of these elements, but forgot to record that one.

https://soundcloud.com/gornto/8-11-15-ipm-jazz-funk

This is my favorite jam atm. Rock on. Play the states.

Hey thanks man. :) We're in the states. Our first show is Sunday but we definitely have plans. I'm going to post the last practice's version of that same song, it's quite a bit better.

I've just put my first batch of DMT into the freezer for precipitation... super excited! :)

Feel free to send of much of it my way as you'd like ^^ haha

I really should go for a walk some time through the bushland around town and find me some acacia. Wouldn't strip the bark; would pick one tree and take the whole thing, using as much of it as I can. But I have no idea how to extract hahaha....there's teks out there, but they're almost all for MHRB :(

I'm not a benzo lover but flubromazolam was quite enjoyable, very sedative though. Good to have around if any trip ever goes south. Super potent, 500µg would've knocked me out easily but I drank 3 cups of coffee.

Feel free to send of much of it my way as you'd like ^^ haha

I really should go for a walk some time through the bushland around town and find me some acacia. Wouldn't strip the bark; would pick one tree and take the whole thing, using as much of it as I can. But I have no idea how to extract hahaha....there's teks out there, but they're almost all for MHRB :(
hey! if you look around the dmt nexus, you will find plenty of information on extracting from different sources (acacia confusa being the most popular after MHRB). the procedure isn't complicated and also not hard to understand (protons go where? ;D ),just somewhat time consuming (at least A/B, STB sounds much quicker).

Acacia obtusifolia is a good Aussie DMT source too. :)

I have awesome luck with MtG booster packs guys. In the last six packs I opened, I got two mythic rares, and two land cards easily worth 12+ bucks a piece. I literally make profit off boosters :D

Last edited:
Hey all, new to the social. A couple of new things. Does the backlight thing still work with checking out doses? I was at a Phish concert and a guy was selling doses. I had to pass because I was scared it might be N-BOME. A DOX blotter or whatever wouldn't of bothered if that's what dude had, but I didn't even bothering looking.
Second, I'm starting to get interested in DMT. I am a cancer survivor in remission and I think it's time to go deep. The stuff is produced in our brains and I'm sure the plants grow near my house so what does anyone think. First post here.

The black light thing is less than reliable at the best of times, various things, even some kinds of paper can appear to fluoresce. Invest in some Ehrlich reagent. The NIK packets, used for presumptive testing by LE but readily available online, will work handily. This confirms the presence of indole and while not LSD specific by a long shot will rule out most of the true nasties currently circulating I.e. bomamines and psychedelic amphetamines. You would not be able to distinguish between different lysergides, but quite possibly you couldn't do so subjectively, either. 5-MeO-AMT could be another false positive but you hardly hear about that on blotter anymore.

edited to add: Ehrlich reagent isn't enough. Sketchy sources are adding indole akaloids to NBOMe/DOx blotters to give a false positive. Do your research.

Last edited:
I'll figure out the DMT part myself by researching it on Bluelight. Comments still accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.