• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy 1P-LSD Thread - Volume 2

fyi , make sure your car keys are LOCKED UP :)

I took half today , and I still was super anxious, this time I didn't want to do the normal hang around the house and walk around the neighborhood trip, instead I went for a drive but it was to intense I had to turn around but first stopped at Little Caesars for pizza, it was a strong come up so I knew I had to return home safely, also I noticed how bad other people really drive and saw accidents before they even happened... like there is allot dumb shit ppl do on the road when driving:/ good thing I chose to return home :)

So I was reading elsewhere that there is a theory that eating fatty foods before ingesting this drug or maybe eating them right after ingesting this drug increases the intensity dramatialy.....which after all the discussion with metabolism of 1P this is intriguing to me

That said I believe next weekend I going to try 200mcg of 1P with a large order of mcdonalds French frys.....it has been at least 8 weeks since I've had any psychs so my tolerance should be baseline.....I will report back.....any speculation on the drug being somehow "fat soluble"?

200mcg?? good luck , 100mcg is intense and how down I cut it to supposedly 50, still intense

It's interesting, this 1P-LSD. For all I've heard people comparing it to LSD, some even saying that "it's JUST like LSD", in my experiences thus far, it's not really like LSD at all, other than it's a psychedelic, it's got properties consistent with a psychedelic in its class, so on and so forth. But I found it to be very much different in most ways. In fact, I am absolutely positive that I could tell the two apart in a blind "taste test" without any problem at all. Like AL, ETH, LSZ, it totally lacks the headspace and other-worldliness of LSD. LSD was always world-changing to me. All these other compounds, which I like for different reasons, are simply consciousness changing, which is fine. But the whole feeling of divinity, of my ENTIRE world-view changing as a result of taking the drug, is completely missing from these other compounds. Again, just me, yes, I am a hard head with what I think is a natural high tolerance to psychedelics, and yes, I take lots. I've taken up to 800 mics of 1P (not recommending) after trying lesser amounts with poor results. I like it. It's nifty. I like AL-LAD better for a bunch of reasons. I just find 1p to be kind of pedestrian, if you will. I know others may disagree, but that's just me.

It's interesting, this 1P-LSD. For all I've heard people comparing it to LSD, some even saying that "it's JUST like LSD", in my experiences thus far, it's not really like LSD at all, other than it's a psychedelic, it's got properties consistent with a psychedelic in its class, so on and so forth. But I found it to be very much different in most ways. In fact, I am absolutely positive that I could tell the two apart in a blind "taste test" without any problem at all. Like AL, ETH, LSZ, it totally lacks the headspace and other-worldliness of LSD. LSD was always world-changing to me. All these other compounds, which I like for different reasons, are simply consciousness changing, which is fine. But the whole feeling of divinity, of my ENTIRE world-view changing as a result of taking the drug, is completely missing from these other compounds. Again, just me, yes, I am a hard head with what I think is a natural high tolerance to psychedelics, and yes, I take lots. I've taken up to 800 mics of 1P (not recommending) after trying lesser amounts with poor results. I like it. It's nifty. I like AL-LAD better for a bunch of reasons. I just find 1p to be kind of pedestrian, if you will. I know others may disagree, but that's just me.

I already asked you, in this very thread, actually - when was the last time you had LSD? If I'm reading your posts right, the implication is that it's been long ago. You can not use glowing experiences that were had years and years ago as a basis for comparison. Recollections of the past are a very malleable thing, and it's extremely common among users of psychs to wax poetic about their life-changing experiences on the legendary "double-dipped" Hoffman anniversary blotter, Orange Sunshine, or whatever batch that has by now reached mythical status. Of course, there was nothing special about Orange Sunshine, it's the years gone by that have allowed the mind of the user to embellish the memories of those trips.

There's also the factor of familiarity. I don't expect to ever have a trip as wonder-full (quite literally) as my first one. I don't think it's necessarily a question of "burnt-out receptors". I'd compare it to learning to drive - the first time you're going 70mph on the highway, you might quite possibly clench your sphincter due to the adrenaline burst that the speed of your vehicle is arousing in you. A year of driving later, you could probably fall asleep in that very same situation, such is the distinct lack of excitement.

More to the topic, had 75ug of 1P-LSD on the weekend (3/4 of a tab). Impressive CEV given the tiny dose, albeit the full effect lasted only for approx. 2.5 hours (by full effect I mean the entire visual field being saturated with fractal geometry). OEV, not so much - felt a bit half-baked, not fully developed, not quite here and not quite there. Not much in the way of a headspace-shift, but I've been tripping too frequently, lately, to expect any. Still, was surprised at the potency at this dose. I feel that 50ug would be very obviously active. Powerful stuff. How (and more importantly, why) people do 700-800ug is beyond me. Give us a trip report, folks :)

Last edited:
I've used actual LSD within the last five years. Actual, legit, LSD from the darknet. So no...I'm not simply basing it on nostalgia. To tell you the truth, I think there are a lot of people walking around that think they've been taking LSD and perhaps never have. I don't want to open that can of worms, but yeah...I am very experienced, and yes, I've taken what I know to be LSD in recent years. I also took lots and lots of it over the course of decades. Mostly the 80s and 90s. I have tripped quite a few hundreds of times in my life. I've been taking hallucinogens for about 30 years. A little more. And I am not one of those "double dipped", "white fluff" this and "needlepoint" that. I just know, as did all the others around me, that we were taking LSD. It performed consistently, with variations, of course. And I will say that it is highly likely that what my friends and I were taking, often, was dosed HIGH, in other words, it wasn't "underdosed", I don't believe. And I didn't do this in a vacuum. I had other people, many people, to talk to all of this about over time, so I have the luxury of other's anecdotes as well. What I will say is that there was a time, for nearly 20 years, that we got LSD that was consistently the same in terms of effects, and the dosage was always what seemed to be a big variable. In the end, we all learned that these particular blotters, or liquid, or microdots, were such that you needed to adjust the dose to get preferred effects. When you replicate the same experience, over and over, with the same drug, you are afforded the luxury of that consistency of experience. I am not looking to replicate LSD experiences with other compounds, just testing them for what they are. And for me personally, I see HUGE differences in effects depending upon the compound. Molecules are molecules, and effects are effects, and these drugs are all different, as much as they may be similar. I just don't think you can ever expect a "similar" molecule to behave like one that is slightly different, that's all. Subjectively, there seem to be major differences in these compounds and their effects. But like I said...not everyone has 30+ years of experiences to draw from. That is something worthy of consideration.
And come to think of it, using mushrooms as an example, I still ingest mushrooms and have for many years. There has been nothing that's changed in terms of my perception of those experiences, because the active ingredient is what it is. The effects of psilocybin remain the same now as they always have. If I take 5 grams of mushrooms I know what to expect, especially if I've had some from the same batch before. I have had many, heavy, earth-shattering trips on them. They still do what they did to me 20 years go, depending on the dose. I am not chasing something there...I am continuing to have the same or similar experiences with the compound. I'm not looking for something that was once there and is now gone. It's all the same for me, generally. It's not like someone could give me mushrooms now, provided that they are mushrooms with active ingredients, and have me saying, "That's not like it USED to be". No...it is what it is. Just like me, for whatever reason, I see subjective differences between these chemicals. And why shouldn't we all? 1P is NOT LSD. AL LAD is NOT LSD. LSZ is NOT LSD. So, why should everyone or anyone be married to the idea that they are the same. The molecules don't lie. Just because something is chemically related to another compound doesn't mean it's got to be very much like it at all. They are all different. And, there is a reason that LSD is what it is, and as far as I can tell, is THE drug that all others will be compared to. LSD is monolithic for a reason. And, there is a reason why others never quite lived up to the profundity of the LSD experience. But that's all just my opinion. Everyone can do and like whatever they do and like, and that works for me. I am actually very glad that these new compounds are around because they all have a place in the world as tools for human growth and understanding.

Last edited:
I received 5 tabs to play around with earlier in the week and loved it!

Took 50mcgs followed by another 50mcgs 2 hours later because it felt as if i was on the verge of peaking but couldnt breakthrough. Ended up having a great time. Much more stimulating than i thought and the visuals were pretty good.

Took 200mcgs the next day, 50mcgs an hour to get a gradual high, debated whether or not to take the last 50 but regretibally did and had a little panic attack for a few mins, but only mild. Managed to ride the rest out, but the magic and stimulation were vertially non existant the second time round, visuals and psychedellic headspace were almost as strong.

I wrote a live trip report for my first time if anyone is interested in reading it?

Looking forward to trying it again soon.

I also have to agree with people on the intensity of this stuff. 50mcgs was pretty fucking strong on the come up and that was with having etizolam before hand. 100mcgs + would be too much for me probably with no tolerance.p

Last edited:
100mcg was hardly noticAble for me, no visuals and barely tripping

200mcg I started to get slight visuals and much more pronounced psychadelic headspace

300mcg with a nice bowl of hash and I was there.....tripping balls with full visuals and extremely psychadelic headspace

None of those doses gave me any body load and the comeup was very easy on all of them....the only time it ever got trying was the last one where at 3 hours in I smoked that hash, which brought on the drug in all it's glory

All of those trips mentioned were spaced out by 2-4 weeks apeice....so next up after a 3 month break I will be doing 200mcg with French fries and quite possibly adding in 40mg of 4-ACO-MET around the 3 hour mark

Guys, I can tell you now that the reason you're not getting much from 1P, is that you are hardcore trippers/drug users. I've had a completely mindblowing experience on just 100µg. That was my first trip in 5 years, and probably 4th time ever with a proper psychedelic. Let me tell you, it was absolutely fantastic - time stopping, musical notes hanging in the air, echoing and fractalizing reality, visions in the sky, trees made of eyes, dripping paint off the ceiling, plus INSIGHTS into personal psychology etc. Someone is taking 800µg of this??? Dear Lord, am I glad I don't need that much!

Veodo how was a quater tab in strength for yourself I was considering micro dosing to see what positive effects can be gained but don't want a dose that's gonna have the words flying about when I'm reading etc

Had another stellar night with 200mcg of this beautiful compound last night.....hardly any visuals.....again....but I can't smoke right now I'm positive if I could of had some hash I would of blasted off

I have a new batch on it's way to me now though.....it will be interesting if it's the same as my last one or if it might be a little more potent

I already asked you, in this very thread, actually - when was the last time you had LSD? If I'm reading your posts right, the implication is that it's been long ago. You can not use glowing experiences that were had years and years ago as a basis for comparison. Recollections of the past are a very malleable thing, and it's extremely common among users of psychs to wax poetic about their life-changing experiences on the legendary "double-dipped" Hoffman anniversary blotter, Orange Sunshine, or whatever batch that has by now reached mythical status. Of course, there was nothing special about Orange Sunshine, it's the years gone by that have allowed the mind of the user to embellish the memories of those trips.

There's also the factor of familiarity. I don't expect to ever have a trip as wonder-full (quite literally) as my first one. I don't think it's necessarily a question of "burnt-out receptors". I'd compare it to learning to drive - the first time you're going 70mph on the highway, you might quite possibly clench your sphincter due to the adrenaline burst that the speed of your vehicle is arousing in you. A year of driving later, you could probably fall asleep in that very same situation, such is the distinct lack of excitement.

More to the topic, had 75ug of 1P-LSD on the weekend (3/4 of a tab). Impressive CEV given the tiny dose, albeit the full effect lasted only for approx. 2.5 hours (by full effect I mean the entire visual field being saturated with fractal geometry). OEV, not so much - felt a bit half-baked, not fully developed, not quite here and not quite there. Not much in the way of a headspace-shift, but I've been tripping too frequently, lately, to expect any. Still, was surprised at the potency at this dose. I feel that 50ug would be very obviously active. Powerful stuff. How (and more importantly, why) people do 700-800ug is beyond me. Give us a trip report, folks :)

I feel the same way about this stuff as him....I dont necessarilly share the idea that it lacks anything but that its totally different....Ive had legit WOW blotter within the last two years and theirs certainly a different sort of magic to it than 1p-lsd to say the very least....the 6-8 hour long trip is also a big shocker for me...as Im very sensitive to classic acid and often trip well into the 14 hour mark

I have personally experienced 14 almost 15 hours on 100ug 1p-LSD although I do find myself sensitive to all tryptamines

Although I do agree that it is more mellow than classical LSD but I still experience strong visuals on 1p it just takes a bit of meditation or to be staring for a little while to get the same standard as classical LSD at the same dose

Guys, could anyone comment on closed eyes visuals of 1P? I haven't taken more than 100ug at this present time, but with 100ug they were there, beautiful, but not very distinct. With open eyes visuals were very strong, not to mention really strong psychedelic headspace. Basically, does it really take off at say 200ug?

I've of my best friends took 200ug and was feeling first effects in ten/fifteen minutes and had a strong come up and was truely tripping hard , but whether or not when he experienced is what you'd say was tripping hard

For me it doesn't start to ramp up until 300mcg
Yup, you have said this a number of times, and clearly you are an extreme outlier. Just mentioning this so that someone doesn't take your posting at face value, drop 300ug on their first try only to find their world rocked, socks knocked off and all. This drug is no less potent than LSD, that's for sure.

Well then sir I would like to get the 1P-LSD that you are using cause maybe 25% of the people I have dosed )went through a half sheet( are under the impression that it is equal in strength to the mother molecule

75% of the folks are with me and don't start tripping face until 300mcg....even 200 after a 8 week break was underwhelming for me and a friend this past weekend