• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy 1P-LSD Thread - Volume 2

I had 100ug of 1p 3 hours ago, went under the blanket wearing a blindfold with Pink Floyd’s More album piping through headphones. Perfect lysergic mindscapes!
Then, I had Neil Young’s Harvest album on that playlist..

What a time travelling journey! I was propelled back in the summer of 1972. I was then a young teenager discovering life. My mother knew she couldn’t keep me home, so I left with her blessings. I remember carefree living in the countryside, no phone, no electricity, living in old abandoned barns. Playing guitar, looking at the boundless sky, our minds soaring high on LSD, smoking hashish. Older freak girls sexually abusing us in the most delightful way. The world was sure more simple then and planet earth less fucked up!

And here I am, now, in this digital new frontier. Its spring and I have no ties of any kind, looking forward to a carefree summer…

This is undistinguishable from the good old LSD-25. Enjoy while it last.

Hah, wonderful, thanks for sharing! :D

I had 100ug of 1p 3 hours ago, went under the blanket wearing a blindfold with Pink Floyd’s More album piping through headphones. Perfect lysergic mindscapes!
Then, I had Neil Young’s Harvest album on that playlist..

What a time travelling journey! I was propelled back in the summer of 1972. I was then a young teenager discovering life. My mother knew she couldn’t keep me home, so I left with her blessings. I remember carefree living in the countryside, no phone, no electricity, living in old abandoned barns. Playing guitar, looking at the boundless sky, our minds soaring high on LSD, smoking hashish. Older freak girls sexually abusing us in the most delightful way. The world was sure more simple then and planet earth less fucked up!

And here I am, now, in this digital new frontier. Its spring and I have no ties of any kind, looking forward to a carefree summer…

This is undistinguishable from the good old LSD-25. Enjoy while it last.
Llewelyn Drury, what was your ROA?
Sublingual or oral? Is the consensus that oral IS superior to sublingual for this one???

Llewelyn Drury, what was your ROA?
Sublingual or oral? Is the consensus that oral IS superior to sublingual for this one???

I fold the blotter and fit it in a capsule and swallow that with chlorine free water, 3 hours after a light breakfast or meal.

Very convenient for microdosing because 1/16th of a blotter is pretty small and it sort of get lost in my mouth.

I am an accomplished psychonaut, conservatively estimating to have tripped hundreds of times, mostly in the 90s.

As a old head, I can tell you, 1p-lsd has had me TRIPPING MY BALLSACK OFF INTO INFINITY

Try ETH-LAD, or ALD-52. The former I may like more than the old time lucy, the latter is getting rave reviews from my friends, and I plan to try it this weekend.

ALD-52 is also maybe a prodrug, but friends who have not been able to get any effect from 1p-LSD could not tell ALD from LSD-25. It seems that if it is a prodrug, it is much much easier to metabolize.

As for 1p-lsd not getting some people high, I can attest this. A friend on MAOI inhibitors took hits from the same quarter sheet that got four other people including myself literally seeing mosaiacs in the sky, and felt no effects whatever.

Does anyone know how 1P-LSD plays with MDMA ? I was thinking 80mg then 75ug after 1 hour or so, the doses are low as I'll be at home and not a club type setting

Does anyone know how 1P-LSD plays with MDMA ? I was thinking 80mg then 75ug after 1 hour or so, the doses are low as I'll be at home and not a club type setting

I had this combo twice. The first time, it was 150ug of 1P-LSD and copious MDMA consumed throughout the night (it was at a summer festival, what can I say...I know better now). Needless to say, 'twas a blast. Lost of energy and all kinds of appreciation ;)

My second time I had only 50ug 1P with 130mg of MDMA. Again a nice experience, although obviously not quite as blasting.

Overall, I'd say it synergizes very well, just as you'd expect.

As for 1p-lsd not getting some people high, I can attest this. A friend on MAOI inhibitors took hits from the same quarter sheet that got four other people including myself literally seeing mosaiacs in the sky, and felt no effects whatever.

Hmm, i was planning to do a 1P/ayahuasca combomone of these days. Does anybody else have experience with MAOI's blocking the effects of 1P.

Just got to try this tonight at 100mics sublingual and holy fuck it was more than I was expecting.
My lab assistant tried the same amount orally.
I was expecting not too much based on sublingual reports but WOW!!!
I'll try oral next time but damn!!
Under the tounge worked for me!!!

Last night I used some of the liquid from a bottle of one 1P dosed at 100ug onto a sugar cube, as a rule I dose 200ug normally but as I was camping with fiends thought I'd take it easy. The come up was ridiculously slow and we didn't feel anything until about 2 hours after ingesting, aside from one friend who took it or the first time. Once it took hold though it was very very familiar and we had a wonderful trip, didn't seem to last as long as the tabs do either tbf, around 13 hours whereas normally the tabs of 1P last for almost 18 hours with me.

All in all I'd prefer to get tabs but as I pai nothing for the bottle I don't mind, it was as strong as pre dosed tabs but the come up was a joke.

Hmm, i was planning to do a 1P/ayahuasca combomone of these days. Does anybody else have experience with MAOI's blocking the effects of 1P.

Be careful. I've heard reports that LSD + ayahuasca can get intense. If I recall correctly, B. caapi actually potentiates LSD-25.

I had this combo twice. The first time, it was 150ug of 1P-LSD and copious MDMA consumed throughout the night (it was at a summer festival, what can I say...I know better now). Needless to say, 'twas a blast. Lost of energy and all kinds of appreciation ;)

My second time I had only 50ug 1P with 130mg of MDMA. Again a nice experience, although obviously not quite as blasting.

Overall, I'd say it synergizes very well, just as you'd expect.

^^ ^^ Yep, its an extremely good combination. Dropped it Friday night and still I'm still feeling one hell of an afterglow now, even getting up for work this morning (what's usually a chore) was effortless, I could get use to this.

I really have mixed feelings about this one.
I didn't like it near as much as LSD, found it to be a rougher come-up, more stimulating high, but with much more beautiful and colourful visuals.
The headspace didn't seem as nice though, which is my favourite part about LSD.
Me thinks I should give ALD-52 a try

I really have mixed feelings about this one.
I didn't like it near as much as LSD, found it to be a rougher come-up, more stimulating high, but with much more beautiful and colourful visuals.
The headspace didn't seem as nice though, which is my favourite part about LSD.
Me thinks I should give ALD-52 a try

I agree with this, and I believe you will greatly enjoy ALD52 :)

Having a chance to try LSD-25 and 1P-LSD side by side, and there are quite a few reports of people experiencing it much weaker, or durations are altered as well due to the cleavage of the propionyl group. Subjectively in my experience 1P-LSD comes up faster, and the peak is shorter, meaning visuals fade faster than LSD-25, other than that it may be purity of crystal, or other undetermined factors; metabolism or subjective set and setting. 1P-LSD to LSD-25 to me is like lemon tekking mushrooms compared to eating them normally, not as drastic of a sense, but similar. Everything just seems to happen much faster, and the body feeling is more racy and speedy with intense energy giving me more of an anxious feeling rather than relaxed and blissful, orgasmic and transcendental body high with the LSD-25 I have now; the experience is totally fluid, no ups and downs - the body high is only ever a feeling of total union and being one.

Some people can't tell a difference, and well I'm happy for those people! To me, it's nothing alike to the point I won't even take 1P-LSD unless I had no other choice.

As for the propionyl group of 1P I believe the trip is more so factored with enyzmes in the stomache/liver this would prove true to some people having profoundly altered(durations) or weaker effects to its counterpart. In my subjective experience it peaks much quicker and fades quicker, comparing to LSD25, this could be due to it being deep in the body before the propionyl chain ever metabolizes..

1P is also active in its own right, assuming with 1P the 38% potency correlation to that of LSD in mice either is proof to metabolic action or IV injection, with its own individual activity.

1P being a prodrug of LSD was confirmed as LSD was detected in human serum via liquid chromotography readings.. It seems to be prodrugs(ester counterparts of original mother compound - which metabolize into mother compound in the body) have proven to have their own acitivity, through individual subjective experience, LC-MS testing and via IV injections.

That's fair enough. I'm one of these people who can't tell the difference, which I'm quite happy about tbh. I find the come up for 1P to be very long with tabs and even longer with liquid.

About two months ago I had the most amazing experience of my life while on this wonderful substance. I had taken 2.5 tabs at home with my girlfriend, she wasn't tripping.

The first couple hours were spent talking and watching movies then I thought it was a good idea to smoke some herb, I was wrong. When I started smoking I think I was starting to peak so shit got crazy and I was doing alright until I smelled burning rubber ( something caught on fire by my house) and I thought I was burning my pants that I got in Thailand so it was, in the moment devastating to me haha. After dealing with confusion and waking my girlfriend up to help calm me down I started watching some adult swim off the air videos and my visual field was absolutely loving it.

At this point I was starting to come down off my peak and I thought about the articles I read about meditating on lsd so I thought I'd give it a try. First I had a session of about 10 minutes to Divine moments of truth by shpongle which was nice but I wasn't getting deep so I decided to smoke a joint and a few bowls and try again. Somehow I discovered Ott and put on skylon by him and worked my way deep into a meditative state for almost an hour. Durning that time i would feel my legs shaking with energy (so much that it woke my girlfriend up) then finally I would leave my physical body and dive into my conciousness, I could see my issues with my self as walls or obstacles and I would go through them and laugh at the fact it was so hard for me to realize my problems but so easy now. It was simply amazing. When I opened my eyes I was tripping harder than when i took 4 hits. I could see my energy and I was in complete and total happiness. Just amazing!

Be careful. I've heard reports that LSD + ayahuasca can get intense. If I recall correctly, B. caapi actually potentiates LSD-25.

Harmala alkaloids are mildly psychedelic themselves, though they usually only produce threshold effects unless you take a very high dose. It would make sense that the they would atleast add a bit of "flavor" to a trip. Pharmaceutical MAOI actually seem to diminish the effects of lysergamides, on the other hand.

I've been very interested in whether 1P-LSD is actually different from LSD. I've tried it a few times and it felt very similar but I can't say for sure whether there is a difference based on my experiences. It does seem much more visual to me, but every trip is different.

I decided to do some research on the differences people perceive between LSD and 1P-LSD. I read through various posts on reddit and recorded the differences people reported.

Out of 100 people, 50 of them said 1p-LSD is completely identical in every way and the other half reported various differences they have noticed.

11 said its shorter lasting.
5 said its longer lasting.

4 said its more visual.
1 said its less visual.
3 more said the visuals are "different"

3 reported less headspace/spirituality
2 reported stronger mental effects

7 reported a rougher comeup
4 reported a smoother comeup

1 person said it has a rougher comedown
2 reported a smoother comedown

2 people said it has more body load
3 people said it has less body load

It seems that 1P-LSD is pretty much identical to LSD. The differences people describe are mostly contradictory and can easily be attributed to set and setting and dose. The most common differences reported are the comeup and duration, suggesting that it is absorbed into the body at a different rate than LSD which isn't surprising, although the people who report a difference are still in the minority. I would be very interested to see if people can differentiate between LSD, 1p-LSD and ALD-52 in a blind test.

Some people use 4-aco-dmt being different from 40-ho-dmt as an example of why 1p-LSD and LSD are likely different in effects, but thats not really a valid argument. In theory, the propionyl group should block 1p-LSD from binding to receptors, but theres no reason 4-aco-dmt shouldn't be active on its own.

The scientific report on 1p-LSD keeps getting mentioned, but most people seem to misinterpret it. Some people are saying only 38% of 1p-LSD is metabolized into LSD and the rest is active by itself, others say its active before metabolizing but 38% as potent as LSD. From my understanding, the active dose of LSD is 38% that of 1P-LSD in rats. This likely means that it is inactive but 38% was metabolized into LSD by the rats. The report also mentions that it was shown to metabolize into LSD in human serum, but I can't find information on how quickly it occurred or if all of it was metabolized.

I've been very interested in whether 1P-LSD is actually different from LSD. I've tried it a few times and it felt very similar but I can't say for sure whether there is a difference based on my experiences. It does seem much more visual to me, but every trip is different.

I decided to do some research on the differences people perceive between LSD and 1P-LSD. I read through various posts on reddit and recorded the differences people reported.
Out of 100 people, 50 of them said 1p-LSD is completely identical in every way and the other half reported various differences they have noticed.

11 said its shorter lasting.
5 said its longer lasting.

4 said its more visual.
1 said its less visual.
3 more said the visuals are "different"

3 reported less headspace/spirituality
2 reported stronger mental effects

7 reported a rougher comeup
4 reported a smoother comeup

1 person said it has a rougher comedown
2 reported a smoother comedown

2 people said it has more body load
3 people said it has less body load

It seems that 1P-LSD is pretty much identical to LSD. The differences people describe are mostly contradictory and can easily be attributed to set and setting and dose. The most common differences reported are the comeup and duration, suggesting that it is absorbed into the body at a different rate than LSD which isn't surprising, although the people who report a difference are still in the minority. I would be very interested to see if people can differentiate between LSD, 1p-LSD and ALD-52 in a blind test.

Some people use 4-aco-dmt being different from 40-ho-dmt as an example of why 1p-LSD and LSD are likely different in effects, but thats not really a valid argument. In theory, the propionyl group should block 1p-LSD from binding to receptors, but theres no reason 4-aco-dmt shouldn't be active on its own.

The scientific report on 1p-LSD keeps getting mentioned, but most people seem to misinterpret it. Some people are saying only 38% of 1p-LSD is metabolized into LSD and the rest is active by itself, others say its active before metabolizing but 38% as potent as LSD. From my understanding, the active dose of LSD is 38% that of 1P-LSD in rats. This likely means that it is inactive but 38% was metabolized into LSD by the rats. The report also mentions that it was shown to metabolize into LSD in human serum, but I can't find information on how quickly it occurred or if all of it was metabolized.

I strongly suspect that if you handed out plain old LSD you would see the very same variation in effect.

I strongly suspect that if you handed out plain old LSD you would see the very same variation in effect.

The famous acid chemist Owsley did an experiment in SF. He manufactured different color pills from the same LSD batch, same dosage. Of course, the blue ones were smoother, the red ones speedy, the white ones more spiritual...