• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Photo Contest POLLING - Bluelight Photography Contest Round 368 : No Theme!

vote for your favorite ...

• nekointheclouds

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Xorkoth

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • herbavore

• hydroazuanacaine

• Sigmond

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Just A Guy

• Chatative

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hydroazuanacaine

bluelighter
this round's entries, provided by your fellow bluelighters. vote for your favorite ...

nekointheclouds

IMG_0040.JPG

Xorkoth

_DSC_0087_zps8lp5y3pw.jpg

herbavore

20409684449_6a1f73ae76_z.jpg

hydroazuanacaine

tumblr_ntbbrpFIQr1u9yecko1_1280.jpg

Sigmond

1L0mhQ7.jpg

Just A Guy

e1guPad.jpg

Chatative
(deleted)

poll will be open aug 22 - 29

Last edited by a moderator:
Behold....the teeny tiny mushroom forest I discovered the other day. Taken with my Canon G16.

IMG_0040.JPG

I took this with my Nikon 3200D. I did a painting on a wood block, and then did a series of photographs (which I sold some prints of) where I filled a glass bowl with water and then held my camera in one hand and took pictures while I hit the surface of the water with a straw to make ripples and such, and photographed the art through the water. This is my favorite one from those, I really like how the place the straw hit the water rose up near the top and it captured that shape.

Ok, this is going to be a hard round to vote for only one!!!! Those little mushrooms! And Xorky, I love all the water pictures you've done. I may have to abstain from voting on this one.

Here's mine for this round:

Last edited:
I took this with my Nikon 3200D. I did a painting on a wood block, and then did a series of photographs (which I sold some prints of) where I filled a glass bowl with water and then held my camera in one hand and took pictures while I hit the surface of the water with a straw to make ripples and such, and photographed the art through the water. This is my favorite one from those, I really like how the place the straw hit the water rose up near the top and it captured that shape.

Between your music and your visual art, you might just be one of the most talented people I know, Xorkoth.

awesome entries so far. mine's of the sky looking crazy. taken with an iphone.

tumblr_ntbbrpFIQr1u9yecko1_1280.jpg

Last edited:
Wow! All of these are beautiful images. I hope to add one soon!

The toad in the first picture is thinking, "Damn....I should be coming up by now...."

Second picture: "Now we're talkin'"=D

awesome. the pics in this thread so far are wonderful.

thanks for managing this series of threads, so. it's one of the longest-running, most interesting and inspiring threads on bl.

alasdair

Beautiful. :) Actually I took a picture on my phone that reminds me of that, except it's ice from a small ice waterfall covering some sort of moss or algae in a bunch of little nodes.

I voted for Herb's blooming cactus -- it almost seems like it's fluorescing inside. Love it.

Oh man what a hard round! I Love all these amazing photos and am so happy to see all the entries.

I was torn between a few of them.