• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc How is a tramadol high???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found that tramadol CAN get you very high, but it's not something you can keep getting high from. I was a regular oxycodone user around 150mg/day, however my supply would always dry up and then I would be sick. If I was already feeling sick I would eat about 4-500 mg of tramadol. But the high is more energized compared to oxy/heroin. I would itch horribly and sweat profusely. One time I did a bunch of oxy 30s and like 300 mg of tramadol. I ended up laying in bed sweating through the sheets, scratching so bad I was bleeding, and moving my legs the whole night in a half awake half asleep state. It was horrible and awesome at the same time. However, if you are only getting tramadol, I found you can only get that high from it the first 1-2 times you do it. Then, no matter how much you do it doesn't work anymore. It is good for withdrawals though. Take 3-4 50mg trams and you will feel better.

Tramadol is good for keeping in your medicine cabinet in the event of running out of your favourite opiate/oid. Then you take it to help ward off WD symptoms until you get your script for proper pain meds or score on the street so to speak. It's a weird drug, be sure to check for potentially dangerous interactions with other meds you may be on apart from opiates like anti-depressants such as sertraline etc.

The risk-to-reward ratio is pretty high with tramadol. The amount it takes to get any opiate-like effects can cause a seizure or other nasty side effects. It also interacts dangerously with a LOT of drugs: SSRIs, stimulants, MDMA...even other opiates can put you at risk for serotonin syndrome when you take them with tramadol.

I've had about 2-3 good experiences on it. All the other times it made me jittery and tweaked out...in a bad way. Codeine is faaaar more enjoyable IMHO.

It's handy to have around if you are on Suboxone maintaince and wanting more of an opiate buzz. I take 4-8mg of Sub a day and if I take 300mg of Tramadol there is a definate synerygy and it last a looong time, for me anyway. Trams from what I remember just taken by themseves really kinda sucked ass and I most just made me feel speedy. Also, whenever I do the Sub/Tram mix I take some benzo's with it like 4mg-6mg of Xanax/Klonopin/ or 30-40mg of vaiium. BUT DON"T DO THIS UNLESS YOU HAVR A TOLERANCE! I'm on 8mg of Sub a day and was on 16mg for a year and a half!

It's handy to have around if you are on Suboxone maintaince and wanting more of an opiate buzz. I take 4-8mg of Sub a day and if I take 300mg of Tramadol there is a definate synerygy and it last a looong time, for me anyway. Trams from what I remember just taken by themseves really kinda sucked ass and I most just made me feel speedy. Also, whenever I do the Sub/Tram mix I take some benzo's with it like 4mg-6mg of Xanax/Klonopin/ or 30-40mg of vaiium. BUT DON"T DO THIS UNLESS YOU HAVR A TOLERANCE! I'm on 8mg of Sub a day and was on 16mg for a year and a half!
Bro pls don't be handing out that kind of advice , I've lost too many close friend from this same cocktail. U should never ever attempt a benzo/bupe trip or methadone/benzo , . Suppose to help peeps steer clear of danger. Russian Roulette in its prestigious form.

Status
Not open for further replies.