• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy Deschloroketamine Thread

Yeah. 2-Oxo-PCE also is a non-social drug for me (during immediate onset and peak at least). You can only lay there and hole, but it is awesome. 2-Oxo-PCM is just too shallow (perhaps I did not take enough but I certainly did take enough to be sedated and couch-locked and stoned ... as I said ... similar to weed IMHO, but without the probable anxiety).

3-Meo-PCE and 2-Oxo-PCE are both deluxe psychedelic substance whereas 2-Oxo-PCM is just a "tease" or a weed substitution IMHO.

I made trought 10g's of the stuff in 2 months. like you say, I took it like a non-anxiety inducint weed, for enhancing gaming or film watching nights.

I found this drug significantly more intense than ketamine, mxe. Not in a negative way, just suprisingly longer and deeper experiences.

I experienced crying fits on the come down and often ended up redosing.
I had strange experiences. All iv.... it became so addictive instantly. I keep having to cry though...
I thought I could get some kind of anti depressant effect... Now I'm afraid to micro ald52 or 3meopcp....
Months ago I did a dck, 3meopcp binge that messed me up but then I became very social and happy for awhile, made facebook live videos and FaceTimed in public with no social anxiety. It was amazing.
Any input?
Why the crying?

I had strange experiences. All iv.... it became so addictive instantly. I keep having to cry though...
I thought I could get some kind of anti depressant effect... Now I'm afraid to micro ald52 or 3meopcp....
Months ago I did a dck, 3meopcp binge that messed me up but then I became very social and happy for awhile, made facebook live videos and FaceTimed in public with no social anxiety. It was amazing.
Any input?
Why the crying?
crying is a good way to release your problems, nothing wrong with that.

I cracked my heart chakra open one day after some Heavy DCK, like a waterfall for an hour straight. It involved the love for my first girlfriend. Oddly enough we were speaking earlier today about having a sacred reunion. The crying was a karmic third eye cleansing.

Any input?
Why the crying?

Crying is healthy... probably something was being released that you were holding in or repressing... whether you were conscious of why you were crying or not. Are you saying you had a difficult time for a while but now you've made it through and you're a lot happier? Or that you were happy for a while and not now? When did the crying happen in relation to this period of increased happiness?

I do try to remain on the dot whenever possible... it's a small dot, I have to balance with just one foot.

The last time I was on the dot was when I was playing Maniac Mansion 2 as a kid.

I hear it burns, and you have to crush it up first and it's pretty hard to do. Plugging is generally more recommended.

Remember Day of the Tentacle?

Wow this got really off topic.

Ok, really off topic now...

Doom over LAN? Co-op...
Seriously though, dck was an intese drug for me....

At around 20mg, i had an experience that taught me what it is like to be a sponge.
Very potent by mg

DCK feels very neutral to me. It's one of the most middle of the road dissociatives I can think of. MXE is altogether more well rounded but if you just want to reach a state of vanilla dissociation then I think DCK is the ticket. Almost similar to memantine in how unremarkable it is but it retains the recreational edge of the arycyclohexylamines. Dissociative tofu, a good bread and butter dissociative but it doesn't leave as much of an impression as some of it's cousins. Seems like a useful staple to have in a drug stash for generic dissociation should the need arise.

Hmmmm....I must be very impressionable at this stage.....thought I read this material lacked....but recent posts tell me this O-PCM is quite potent and good for multiple situations....indeed the "2cd of arylcyclohexylamines".

Time to go back to selling my mind for sex......err selling sex for my mind...and reinvest in entheogens....then I can make relevant posts again instead of the nonesense I have to offer now. ?

Who is up first?

O pce is way better than o pcm. Tooo bad the latter is much more prevalant. I think I would rather purchasr 3 meo pcp/pce than DCK.

Too bad ive felt so nuts i straight sniffed half of my coveted 5g mxe stash the past few weeks. Not even plugged. All insulfated. I guess better no more MXE than no more ME.

But seriously. Whose gonna kill these Bilderburglookinassmotherfuckers wgo worldwide banned mxe?

Ps: MGS, if men could sell sex like women sell sex I would be a mid level eckkie pro. Howboudat

Pps: I love well cooked tofu, and 2c d is my fave with 2c-c and 2c-e a 2nd and 3rd. Might be because I am a pussy tho... Fuck i havent mixed 2cd with 2cc yet tho. Maybe 200mg mxe and 500mg ket.... Mmmmmmmmmmm

I found nearly every off-topic detour in the last page humorous for some reason.
But yeah, dissociative tofu is a good way to put it. Pretty bland unless an abundance of spice is added. Might want to ferment it too to make it more digestible ;P
Also, the bilderburg comment, I was just watching a video on the 'We Are Change' YT channel about the shift in Bilderburg steering committee in recent years towards Tech/Big Data/AI. Internet still scares them so they are scrambling to do something about it, to have more influence and overseeing capabilities. They can't just buy the Internet like they can mainstream media companies, but the recent anti net neutrality moves are getting them closer.
/offtopic