• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy Deschloroketamine Thread

Ughhhh I can't wait for my shift to be over so I can try dck. I think I'm going to start with 20mg IM. I do have some dissociative tolerance (I, too, abused the shit out of mxe once upon a time), but nothing crazy.

Orally the effects should be pretty relaxed (but kinda dumb and lethargic similar to weed but with more comfortable body load).

Snorted it similar but just weaker in potency and less sedating.

Feels like 3-meo-PCE light to me.

There's an effect I get on DCK that is sort of strange. It's as if on the comedown you get a residual inner visual disturbance, usually of an unpleasant nature. Like I would get images of getting cuts and scrapes and stuff, almost akin to stigmata-type inner imagery. these are challenging to tune out. If you care about sleep and don't take doses that are too large it isn't really an issue, but it's sort of reproducible for me this effect. Be warned though, as some experience reports confirm, overdoing it on this one can have an unpleasant come down.

I think I know exactly what you are talking about. Brain movies/CEV type phenomenom. It's always filled with stunningly beautiful imagery for me though. I can lay there for hours on the comedown and just watch. It depends a lot on how far my eyes are closed and if I move my eyelids only slightly the stream will break of.

I've come to realize that I can easily reproduce this when I am sober. I can just close my eyes, focus, and after a few minutes images will start forming which will soon turn into a theatrical display of exceptional beauty. It's fucking amazing, I never knew this was possible.

Interesting. I've worked past the veil of amnesia with these substance. I remember everything. Even with nitrous. The effects are not wholly benign for me any longer. I can't explain how that is possible in your case, but glad that is. Felt worth reporting and is possibly relevant to you as well if you understand what I'm saying

I don't mean to offend you when I claim there is a certain dosage threshold that will cause full amnesia even in you. ;)
Whenever I suffer amnesia I usually dosed too high and quite possibly redosed too high after that because I think I haven't gotten anywhere yet. The benzo effect lol.

As to how that thing is possible. I finally googled it last night and it seems it's not all that unusual. There's a wiki article about it. People generally seem to need a lot of training, but then again the OBEs I had the pleasure to experience never required any training either while other people practice for decades. I'm just one lucky motherfucker I guess.

You're probably correct with that. There's likely some ego in that statement. Still, why I'd take a dose past the point of reintroducing the veil of amnesia and start the whole dance all over again is an important question to ask. It would imply harmful intent to self. Which is the cause of the amnesia in a way. Somehow, the arguement becomes circular to me. You've likely worked your way past the lower astral realms would be my guess if I had to try and explain it. I'm still experiencing them.

It feels like the same effect that causes complete extreme dissociation and amnesia in higher doses, in a lower dose it causes alot better memory formation than one would normally experience, perhaps due to how novel the experience is. With a really high dose, as it kicks in and the amnesia/pseudo-hole takes hold, i feel like there is bits and pieces i can remember extremely vividly some days/weeks after the fact, especially the moments of time when one has ingested it but before it fully kicked in

I iv my dck and I love it.
I lost my fianceee to a fentanyl od and dck is the only chem that lets me get peace of mind and feel closer to her soul. It calms me down takes away anxiety and magically makes me feel whole again

I lost my fianceee to a fentanyl od and dck is the only chem that lets me get peace of mind and feel closer to her soul. It calms me down takes away anxiety and magically makes me feel whole again

That's a wonderful thing, really. I have tried IV DCK twice, in combination with a couple other things. The impression I got was certainly a lasting one.

My sincerest regards to you.

Mgs

I just can't enjoy this one. I mean, I like the feeling from the drug.. but the thoughts racing through my mind that this is an antibiotic really bother me. Until there is definitive evidence this drug isn't an antibiotic, I just don't feel comfortable using it.

I'm so sorry man. <3 I just lost a dear friend today to an opiate/benzo overdose. Just please don't rely too hard on DCK or any drug. I'm really glad for you that it has provided a crutch, but don't make that crutch everything. Using drugs to mask pain doesn't end up in good places.

Again I'm so sorry. I can't imagine losing a love like that. <3

This one combines perfectly with ketamine, the ket adds the magic that the 2-oxo-pcm lacks, and the 2-oxo-pcm adds the duration the ket lacks. Perfect synergy!

Yeah DCK is not something I want have around my toolbox 99% of the time...I would overuse it and get myself into trouble.

Yeah DCK is not something I want have around my toolbox 99% of the time...I would overuse it and get myself into trouble.
yeah, I feel you. This is my second 10g batch of 2-oxo-pcm and the stuff is morish, I overdo it a lot, unlike 2-oxo-pce and the 3-meos :(

yeah, I feel you. This is my second 10g batch of 2-oxo-pcm and the stuff is morish, I overdo it a lot, unlike 2-oxo-pce and the 3-meos :(

Sorry for calling you out, but in what exact time span have you consumed the 10g ? Thanks for the info (approximately).

I don't think it is that worthwhile if you have access to 3-Meo-PCE, because it is very similar, just less psychedelic and more shallow/giggly (and less potent of course).

You find 2-oxo-PCM and 3-MeO-PCE to be very similar? Wow, not me. Very different sorts of dissociatives. I greatly prefer 3-MeO-PCE, myself.

You find 2-oxo-PCM and 3-MeO-PCE to be very similar? Wow, not me. Very different sorts of dissociatives. I greatly prefer 3-MeO-PCE, myself.

I also greatly prefer the 3-Meo-PCE. But 2-oxo-PCM suprisingly is much more similar to the latter than to 2-Oxo-PCE. That was my point I guess. It is a shallow recreational tool (similar to weed IMHO).

I haven't gotten anything much from 2-oxo-PCM either. I have yet to try 2-oxo-PCE, though I could at any time. I just don't feel the call to true dissociative experiences often. It's why I like 3-MeO-PCP/PCE, I can take little doses and it produces an alteration but I'm still totally functional, sort of like microdosing a psychedelic but different. I have tried DCK a few times, and I found it to be a lot more inebriating than 3-MeO-PCP/PCE, without really providing anything more. 2-oco-PCE sounds like it's got a lot of content though. I really loved MXE because it can get very dissociating but there was so much going on in the head, truly a journey. That's what I found to be lacking with DCK, there was no journey, just a fuzzy, pleasurable dissociation more or less free of content, but it leaves me unable to properly function. So it seems pointless.