• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy Deschloroketamine Thread

Hmm. I dunno if the burn is cause of the caustic nature of the chemical itself, the acidity/basicity of the prepared crystals or simply due to how SHARP the tiny crystals are even when broken apart and crushed repeatedly over and over. A small line turns into 2-3 times its size when crushed over and over, goes from looking like a line of meth to normal k or coke but still burns. I'm gonna do some trials with the rest of the stuff (still have about 2-300mg left), gonna dissolve in a small amount of water then evaporate and scrape and sniff, and also gonna test pH. I personally wouldn't IM this stuff though it just seems completely unnecessary

Ended up using the remaining 2-300mg before I could run any of those tests, once tolerance is established this really is a premier partying chem. Socializing, meeting new people, it feels like sex, and don't get me started how good sex and love is on this ^.^ Almost MDMA like but better in a way... with the proper mindset can establish a massive amount of Love in a person giving them the midas touch so to speak. Will definitely be ordering more. I feel like 3 days of being on this rolled back 3 years of ice/buprenorphine use and all the paws, depression etc that was established with that. Such a relief, like a breath of fresh air. It really helps that daylight savings time just kicked in and the days feel twice as long now, plus beautiful sunsets and coffees and music and eveyrhthing... what a time to be alive. Definitely gonna be putting in an order of my own for this stuff soon before it becomes scarce.

Last edited:
Hmm. I dunno if the burn is cause of the caustic nature of the chemical itself, the acidity/basicity of the prepared crystals or simply due to how SHARP the tiny crystals are even when broken apart and crushed repeatedly over and over. A small line turns into 2-3 times its size when crushed over and over, goes from looking like a line of meth to normal k or coke but still burns. I'm gonna do some trials with the rest of the stuff (still have about 2-300mg left), gonna dissolve in a small amount of water then evaporate and scrape and sniff, and also gonna test pH. I personally wouldn't IM this stuff though it just seems completely unnecessary

I've heard the caustic DCK can be eaten with no issues and that onset is still pretty quick this way. Have you tried it orally?

I tried the last bit I had of it orally earlier, dumped perhaps 50mg or so in a tall can of beer, made the beer taste funky kind of and numbed my mouth. It felt way more MDMA-like this way, shit-eating grin, saying hi to everryone and smiling and just being an overall cheeky bastard ^_^ so much fun. not sure if this was due to the establishment of tolerance or something. Definitely worked though and a good way to polish off the amount i got to sample

Last edited:
This stuff is garbage.

I did a gram in 12 hours. I never holes or anything, I did walk to the store for blunts ridiculously slow though. I felt like I had brain damage/blunt force head trauma for about 24 hours after the semi enjoyable part.

This stuff is garbage.

I did a gram in 12 hours. I never holes or anything, I did walk to the store for blunts ridiculously slow though. I felt like I had brain damage/blunt force head trauma for about 24 hours after the semi enjoyable part.
maybe your stuff is garbage. I find 2-oxo-pcm enjoyable in the ocassions I want to chill out with a joint and a beer without aiming to the hole.

As seems to be the case with most dissociatives, the quality of the trip will depend on the batch. Right now I'm on my 3rd batch and it is the best I've tried so far. t has a lot of similarities to ketamine and MXE. I recommend oral dosing in the 60-100mg range, though you should probably try a lower dose first to see how you react and work your way up.
It's great for the purpose MSK mentioned, laying around and listening to music, smoking weed and drinking beer. But i find it to be a great disso to hole on as well, though the hole is not guaranteed, for me it depends on set and setting as well as my tolerance to dissos at the time (it helps to take at least a week off from 3 meo pcp to lower tolerance a bit, 3meo jacks up your disso tolerance significantly.)

I did a few tests with 30 - 50 mg and it was like Delsyd said a good mix between Ketamin (80 % ) and MXE (20 % ). Very easy and "room opening" when you are not the person looking at the room but the room looking at the person. Never lost control and had that cool "featherweight walk". Maybe not the strongest substance but I like it much better than DXM oder 3-MEO-PCP.
Will work up to 70 mg next time ...

There's (S)-2-oxo-PCM as well as (R)-2-oxo-PCM, as well as the (S/R)-2-oxo-PCM, just like (S)-ketamine the sharp small crystals, (R)-ketamine the cube crystals and (S/R) ketamine, with the S-ket being most psychedelic and R having more like traditional depressant effects, and what enantiomer it is depends on the method of synthesis etc... so not something that the suppliers would want to really specify i dont think as that would be somewhat revealing as to the route of synthesis they used... vs with ket vials its all legal and sanctioned 110% so they can specify... (at least this is what my thoughts are on the matter) I would assume the case to be similar with 2-oxo-PCM and could affect the trip/totally change it depending.

Today I found a little baggy in one of my pairs of pants that I wore this weekend while tripping, i guess at some point i put like 20-50mg away foir "safe keeping" or something and anyways i just had 5-10mg with my coffee... such a nice antidepressent effect, its like stimulating and paradoxically soothing through the stimulation (hard to describe). i really hope the antidepressant effect lasts forever, but i know its gonna be something have to work toward every day now that ive seen the other side and how green the grass is (so to speak). Anyway time to go to work will check in with you guys later

Last edited:
Yeah, I found it a little underwhelming on the low doses and snorted, until I tried it orally in the 75-100mg range (high tolerance to dissos here, maybe start lower if you are newbie and work your way up).

Also batches varies a lot with this one, I've tried it from white powdered to yellow big crystals (when crushed those crystals become nearly white as well) and from caustic to easily snortable stuff. Every batch I tried the potency and effects were a lot different.

As they said before a low tolerance is needed to enjoy this one, after some days of 3meo this one does little effects.

I supose the isomer theory is accurate, that can be the reason about the batch variance. I also read about a vendor stocking it freebase instead of HCl so maybe that's the reason about the caustic batches arround.

I haven't sampled 3-meo-pce, or really any dissociatives in about 2-3 years (was overseas ket) and then 4-5.5 years ago the pre-ban mxe (not the grainy one, but the sandy yellow one and also a brilliant white clumpy one - which those two were the best with the clumpy one best for IV/sniffing, sandy yellow one would leave some kind of residual undissolvable powder inside the spoon and also cake up the fuck out of ones nose, however it was just as psychedelic as the brilliant white clumpy one vs the grainy one was kind of too far out in terms of its psychedelia and stimulation)

It's really nice to have small doses of this with alcohol, it really brings the hype so to speak, at work right now and enjoying a beer in my break my coworkers are laughing at me cause I am so hyped up lol they think im on coke or something X_X Lol

My next one I am going to try is 2-oxo-pce plus ordering a big amount of these same , what I am now presuming is, (S)-2-oxo-pcm freebase crystals.

Last edited:
2-oxo-pce is the real deal, hardcore holing with that one. I use them all, for different purposes:

2-oxo-pce for holing, usally combined with tryptamines, discovered the combo past year and loved it, I keep doing it once a month. I don't take it very often as i don't want to lose the magic or need to restock, it's really expensive so I'm trying to prolong my 5g batch as long as I can.

2-oxo-pcm, like I said before, for soft chilling experiences, usually with some beer and cannabis. It helps to potentiate ketamine as well, as if I snort it alone it doesn't do anything to me after two dark years of daily use back in the good old days.

3-meo-pcp/pce as social lubricant, musical events, or functional purposes (usually gaming or making music). It combines very well with lysergamides too in low doses.

Love to live in this golden era for disso conoisseurs, don't miss MXE at all, as it was very morish for me. I regret no saving some grams for the future back in the days, as I went trough easily 50 grams in a couple of years... if only I was able to took it responsibly as I'm doing with my 2-oxo-pce... xP though, I don't think that we would have so many disso options nowadays without the China MXE ban.

Awesome man, thanks for all the advice ^.^ from what i read the 3-meo-pcx is really way intense but i reckon its more of a 'dose makes the poison' type of thing with that one, and from your description how you like to use it tbh sounds alot like how 2-oxo-pcm was for me.

i really like holing with dissociatives, and i like the 2-oxo-pcx vibes, so def putting 2-oxo-pce on my bucket list.

3-meo-pce sounds like the perfect in between between 2-oxo-pcm/2-oxo-pce and 2-oxo-3'-meo-pce (our favorite ^^)

Will definitely be reporting back soon ^^

btw... checked in with my friend who was the one to place the order for this 2-oxo-pcm yellow chunks and who divvyed me out the chunk to test... seems some ppl use it just to nod out/pass out in combo with other drugs to enjoy themselfs, I personally dont think thats a good idea and better to keep the doses tame and use it as an adjunct to better plug oneself into reality. thats just my opinion though.

Not to mention that oxo group, on the cyclohexane (obviously), thats on MXE (3-meo-2-oxo-PCE) as well as ketamine, 2-oxo-pcm, et al., it allows for faster metabolism/excretion, which I like, compared to x-meo non-ketonated ( I believe the =O is called a ketone, as a functional group), so I am very interested in trying some 3-meo-pce but with that one I will make sure to only use super duper sparingly and low doses or in combo with other stuff, I think that with these compounds the less and less hydrophilic/more lipophilic they get in terms of what their functional groups allow, the more and more that traditional PCP negative side effects/monged out effects are noted...

BTW last night I had a big blunt of grade A weed shared with my neighbor... still on the tailend of the 3 days deschloroketamine adventure.. man oh man I was fucking PINGED the fuck out all I could do was eat a large pizza, 5 fish fillets and a bunch of water and passed out watching x-files... lol woke up around 4 hours later with the worst pounding headache ever but some water and ibuprofen 600mg sorted that out and then I awoke right as rain in the morning ready to get ready for work and whatnot

Happy trails :p

I've osed this one between 20mg oral and 250mg IM (don't even ask) and found it completely worthless. I either get very lackluster effects or full-blown amnesia. Euphoria is next to non-existant, in fact it was quite dysphoric. I dumped the last 250mg into the bin which I've never done with any dissociative.
2-Oxo-PCE however is everything I ever wished for in a dissociative. If I wasn't so godamn broke, I'd order a life's supply.

Can "caustic" DCK still be injected intramuscularly, or would it hurt your muscles (either during the injection or over a long term)?

I only do it IM, it still leaves me feeling more negative than positive. That's why I stopped taking it.

It doesn't leave bruising or anything... so I assume it can without issue.

Not to mention that oxo group, on the cyclohexane (obviously), thats on MXE (3-meo-2-oxo-PCE) as well as ketamine, 2-oxo-pcm, et al., it allows for faster metabolism/excretion, which I like, compared to x-meo non-ketonated ( I believe the =O is called a ketone, as a functional group), so I am very interested in trying some 3-meo-pce but with that one I will make sure to only use super duper sparingly and low doses or in combo with other stuff, I think that with these compounds the less and less hydrophilic/more lipophilic they get in terms of what their functional groups allow, the more and more that traditional PCP negative side effects/monged out effects are noted...

BTW last night I had a big blunt of grade A weed shared with my neighbor... still on the tailend of the 3 days deschloroketamine adventure.. man oh man I was fucking PINGED the fuck out all I could do was eat a large pizza, 5 fish fillets and a bunch of water and passed out watching x-files... lol woke up around 4 hours later with the worst pounding headache ever but some water and ibuprofen 600mg sorted that out and then I awoke right as rain in the morning ready to get ready for work and whatnot

Happy trails :p

The oxo group is supposed to shorten duration however I've found o-pce to still last quite a long time. A week or so ago, I went into work still high at 8am from a dose I took at 9pm the previous night. Granted, I did quite a bit. That 9pm dose was my 2nd redose.

I've osed this one between 20mg oral and 250mg IM (don't even ask) and found it completely worthless. I either get very lackluster effects or full-blown amnesia. Euphoria is next to non-existant, in fact it was quite dysphoric. I dumped the last 250mg into the bin which I've never done with any dissociative.
2-Oxo-PCE however is everything I ever wished for in a dissociative. If I wasn't so godamn broke, I'd order a life's supply.
I'll have to ask :3 thats alot

I had some dysphoria at first with this compound as well, it was mostly from smoking way too much of it at once when my tolerance was nonexistant (the rush of a hit reminded me of im/iv classic mxe in some ways so ended up chasing that for a bit to no avail) combined with not being ready for it, the amnesia/dysphoria wears off and things get way screwy, but then the next day it seemed that everything was good as long as i wasnt sitting at home hitting it and instead took small amounts and going out

I dumped some MXE in the bin before, about 2g worth it was from a vendor that had amazing stuff until their last batch which was so overstimulating, dysphoric, amnesia inducing short acting (1-2hours or maybe a bit more) and horrible to mix with things like alcohol (pounding heart rate, zonked out on the floor with re dosing yet complete paranoia and sober feeling when on a lower dose and out and about) i feel it must have been tiletamine, cut mk-801, who the fuck knows honestly i wish i had saved a bit to send in in for testing because i feel like that damaged me psychologically for a long time, - with the fire fluffy bright white MXE I would IV 50-upwards of 150mg, complete ego loss dissociation amnesia but most of all fucking euphoria out of my body and projecting upward thru my mind into the sky and beyond and then itd wear off and id be good, other than wanting to stay inside that M-hole constantly until the bag was gone, time and time again,thing is that after the overstimulating tainted batch i had to bin is when they disappeared completely (they're no longer active so i think its safe to name them - wilksresearch dot com) IDK if they knew or not that it wasn't legit. Then again I was on meth at the time, but previously never had issues mixing in quality fluffy mxe on tail end of a meth experience (it was almost too good combined with low dose buprenorphine - i cut all that out now for the past 3months 1yr finally stopped all that and gonna stay off it now that i got a little reminder of how good reality and, inversely, disso's/psys are :p)

The oxo group is supposed to shorten duration however I've found o-pce to still last quite a long time. A week or so ago, I went into work still high at 8am from a dose I took at 9pm the previous night. Granted, I did quite a bit. That 9pm dose was my 2nd redose.

I guess "a long time" is relative, taking into account even when the stuff is cleared from ones system it seems to leave some lingering effect

I've heard PCP can last upward of 1-2 weeks, due to its lipophilic nature it gets concentrated in one's tissues/skin and thus sweat, urine etc and then reabsorbed back into the body thru the bladder, skin, very unusual crazy stuff, ive heard of ppl getting pcp here its sold in small vials as a goup to dip cigarettes in, dont think i would try it though just due to its established neurotoxicity and how it is said to turn people into mongs for such a long amount of time (nothing wrong with monging oneself out but its a matter of convenience, duration, dose control for me)

Last edited:
I guess "a long time" is relative, taking into account even when the stuff is cleared from ones system it seems to leave some lingering effect

I've heard PCP can last upward of 1-2 weeks, due to its lipophilic nature it gets concentrated in one's tissues/skin and thus sweat, urine etc and then reabsorbed back into the body thru the bladder, skin, very unusual crazy stuff, ive heard of ppl getting pcp here its sold in small vials as a goup to dip cigarettes in, dont think i would try it though just due to its established neurotoxicity and how it is said to turn people into mongs for such a long amount of time (nothing wrong with monging oneself out but its a matter of convenience, duration, dose control for me)

True. The "recycling" effect of PCP is scary stuff. I was more so comparing it to the duration of Ketamine, but you're right in that a "long time" is relative.

Similar story here, never got much from dck (well I also never injected 250 mg but I did eat/plug 100 mg +), but I love o-pce (and 3-meo-pce and 3-meo-pcp, depending on what I want).