• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy Deschloroketamine Thread

Can this be beneficial when one is sick with a light flu or cold ? I know the chances are minimal but perhaps one of you muffkiss has made good experiences in that regard. Thanks a lot !

Be careful with not sleeping using dissociatives, I ended up with a big clonazepam, xanax and rc benzo addiction (all at different points in my life) due to this reason as they were the only thing I had to even attempt sleep. I cannot sleep for hours after dissociatives, I think it's an effect that appears more with binging or heavy use - I know some people who can fall asleep on k no problem but they do not use as heavily.

I've seen a few posts mentioning negative effects for this chemical. Could anyone discuss what some of them are?

Good stuff in this thread. A possible medicinal dissociative ala ketamine? 3meo is Beautiful but potentially dangerous....plus lasts to long not to mention its a "pcp" analogue...and society loathes that.

Be careful with not sleeping using dissociatives, I ended up with a big clonazepam, xanax and rc benzo addiction (all at different points in my life) due to this reason as they were the only thing I had to even attempt sleep. I cannot sleep for hours after dissociatives, I think it's an effect that appears more with binging or heavy use - I know some people who can fall asleep on k no problem but they do not use as heavily.

I actually can't fall asleep on any dissociative I've tried except K, on a large dose of K it's hard NOT to fall asleep as it fades off, generally I fade into sleep before it's fully over and I don't even remember the whole experience because of it. And I should mention I don't abuse them. Actually the only one I use regularly in a way that some could consider abuse is 3-MeO-PCP and I can sleep on it sooner than I could when I only used it occasionally. But I use multiple consecutive small doses, rather than large dissociating dosages so maybe that's why.

Orally taken this is really good (for someone, that does not take dissos regularly). But the next 48h there are definately some monoamine imbalances perceivable (positive and negative) so it is better be taken with 1-2 days off (friday evening is a good appointment IMHO).

I like. I'd say oral is roughly 3 times as potent as insufflated perceptionally. It is much more recreatioinally orally. I like the onset more than on oxo-pce.

Interesting, I guess I should try it orally before I write it off. Dunno why I haven't, I always tell people not to do MXE nasally because it's so much better orally, but then I only tried DCK nasally.

Yeah. Certainly more fun than o-pce orally. It is also much more easy going. Perhaps that plays a role when dosing uninhibited.

And in (<15mg oral) low doses even functional. Better than most stimulant RCs.

Strange, neither nasal or oral made for good experiences with the different batches I tried. And I tried dosage from 25 to 150mg. Nothing remarkable to report. I find this the most boring dissociative out on the market. Even the dirty -phenidines worth more in my opinion, and I don't like them so much.

I was under the impression that all those people loving 2-OxO-PCM on reddit are just kids naive to the disso world, so it's not surprising that they love it when they didn't know anything better. Here, on the big & dandy, it didn't received a lot of good feedback like 3-MeO-PCP is having.

Strange, neither nasal or oral made for good experiences with the different batches I tried. And I tried dosage from 25 to 150mg. Nothing remarkable to report. I find this the most boring dissociative out on the market. Even the dirty -phenidines worth more in my opinion, and I don't like them so much.

I was under the impression that all those people loving 2-OxO-PCM on reddit are just kids naive to the disso world, so it's not surprising that they love it when they didn't know anything better. Here, on the big & dandy, it didn't received a lot of good feedback like 3-MeO-PCP is having.

I have to thoroughly disagree. I have a good deal of experience using ketamine evaporated from sealed vials after the influx of K in my area during 2007. I also have experience with 3-meo-PCP, 2-oxo-PCE as well as DCK. After getting my dosage right used orally I had one of the most visual dissociative trips I have had in my life. At points the so called "hole" experience it brought on surpassed that of ketamine. I also found it less damaging to my urinary health though the hangover was more pronounced.

Now the DCK definitely lacked some of the euphoria and warmth as well as therapeutic afterglow that K has. Taking a larger oral dose is what is required. Low doses can be rather bland. Most of my friends preferred the DCK to tan 3-meo-PCP or even 2-oxo-PCE. The only one that stands out that I have not researched is MXE. Try a low dose of a psychedelic and at the tail end take a strong oral dose of DCK and lay down in a dark room with head phones.

Last edited:
The times I reached the hole with 2-OxO-PCM I barely could remember anything from it after, like with ketamine. That's pretty annoying for me.

I tried psychedelics combined with all the dissociatives I tried, is my favourite way of doing drugs by far. I prefer 2-OxO-PCE or 3-MeO-PCP with my tryptamines or lysergamides, visually amazing experiences that I can recall afterwards without problem. With 2-OxO-PCM or ketamine a lot of confusion is added to the experience, and I don't like it. Maybe at the tail of the experience for relaxing a bit and calling it a night, but not as the main fuel of the trip.

The dosage is also a no-no for me, and the same reason of why I don't even think on trying 2F-K or 4-MeO-PCP, wasted money. I don't want to need to do +100mg doses for feeling it, that's why I stopped taking ketamine.

Also,from all the dissos I've tried this one seems to be the most taxing on my body. A lot of strong stomach disconfort every time I take it.

That said, I'll pick some of it this next month. Boring and lacklustering is not bad at all, it can be a good tool for killing some time or light and manegeable museum experiences.

Last edited:
Ou man the monoamine rebound is really strong with this 24h after intake. Anyway the onset is pretty decent with a low oral dose (22 mg in my last case). What is your usual oral non-hole dose with this one @everyone ?

I'm yet to try this oral but insuffilated at 100mg I find this to be very ketamine like but with an almost mxe edge to the hole. Very much a vastly different substance compared to 2-oxo-pce.

Felt like a 50 mg IM shot rebooted my brain. I couldn't spell for a while. Online posting was very difficult. Weird. Not very ketamine like. A lot longer lasting.

Of course, not EXACTLY ketamine like because of the longer duration and higher potency. But effects wise is ketamine like, nearly indistinguible for me. If you are able to spell well and post online on medium or high doses of ketamine, I'm afraid you never tried pure ket or pushed it far enough.

I hate to bring this back up, but I have a question about the hypothesized antibiotic/antiviral properties of DCK (and potentially O-PCE?). I was under the impression that the patent that caused the speculation only referred to in vitro solutions of DCK killing bacteria. However, I recently stumbled across this: https://www.google.com/patents/DE4409671C1

Which describes in vivo application of DCK, and it appears to have had a significant anti-viral effect.

Example 2 Treatment of toxoplasmosis
A patient with a CT-backed multifocal cere Bralen toxoplasmosis in a poor general condition was treated as follows with MPCH: eight weeks 2 times per week with 2 mg MPCH, after four weeks, no medication, and finally two weeks 2 times a week with each 2 mg MPCH.

The general condition of the patient improved considerably already be for a month. In Fig. 1a, 1b and Fig. 2a, 2b control images of the cerebrum of patients are depicted using CT, which show strong decline of Toxoplasmoseherden after MPCH-treatment. Fig. 1a and Fig. 2a show CT images of various planes of the head of the patient before MPCH treatment. In Fig. 1a and Fig. 2a Fig Toxoplasmoseherde are each in the top third of the left brain recognizable.. 1b and Fig. 2b show CT images of the corresponding regions after a MPCH treatment. It can be seen a clear until complete regression of Toxoplasmoseherde.

Example 3 Treatment of cytomegalovirus disease (CMV)
A patient with fever and poor general condition and a generalized lymphadenopathy and egg ner CMV conjunctivitis (serum test) was listed as behan at first, DRIT th, fourth and fifth day with 2 mg MPCH. On the third day the patient was afebrile, the four th day of the lymph node swelling had disappeared almost completeness dig, conjunctivitis on the sixth day in good general condition.

Example 4 Treatment of herpes infections
Different groups of patients with herpes labia LIS, herpes genitalis- were treated herpes zoster and herpes sim plex diseases with MPCH doses. Patients were arrived benefits each 4-5 days with 2 mg MPCH meditate. At the end of the treatment period, the diseases were cured in a statistically significant manner (see, FIG. 3).

Example 5 Treatment of HIV diseases
A more than 10 years HIV positive patient with a non-specific mycoplasma infection and perimyocarditis in poor general condition with neuropathy was treated for six weeks, 2 times per week with 2 mg MPCH. Here, the general condition improved significantly, the patient showed weight gain and no further infections.

After nine months came to a renewed thrust with infectious angina Plaut vinccentii candidiasis, cytomegalovirus and herpes labialis. The patient was again treated for six weeks with 2 mg 2 times a week MPCH. He recovered completely from all infections within the treatment period.

Note: MPCH = 2-methylamino-2-phenylcyclohexanone = O-PCM = DCK

I'm not sure what to make of it. Could someone please help clear this up?

I'm starting to like this stuff a lot more recently. I realized I wasn't dosing high enough. 80-100mg orally gets me pretty close to ketamine like hole. It's great stuff for closing your eyes and listening to music. It has all the cool bending twisting stretching body high that ketamine has. The thing I didn't like was after the peak experience, which lasted about an hour, there is still several hours of a far less interesting dissociation.

I just tried this stuff... avid user of pre-ban MXE, overseas k, and ketaset. It is really good, dashingly similar to both K and MXE. Has exactly that plugged-in type of dissociation that I like. It came as foggy/clear rocks (very dense) with a yellowish tinge to it. First I tried insufflating about 10-20mg, it burns but the burn quickly goes away and turns into numbness. Immediate mood lift, anxiety relief and also seems to have snapped me out of the depressed semi-fugue state I've been. Now I put another 50mg chunk on a piece of foil, and been hitting it, this is the way to go folks it runs on the foil and just the smallest piece lasts forever and not only that but the effects are immediate and remind me of IM MXE. Gonna keep the doses low. I reread my post about 10 times and doesn't make any sense lol... about to go for a walk and see how the OEV's are on this sunny day. Sparkly, glittery magically fantastic even indoors. This stuff is quality, reminds me of pre-ban mxe in some ways.

A wee update... it's good, I must say after re-popping my cherry so to speak on dissociatives (after like 2yr break), it's alright but it BURNS going up the nose and smoking it leaves something to be wanted... Just wish I could get more overseas s-ket at this point haha :D its basically the same just the burn/nose destruction is something special.

TBH I don't mind the burn, I like it almost as much as ketaset because its stronger per weight and the chunks are really dense. haven't tried eating a chunk and then sniffing some my friend told me to try that though, I wish it was less acidic/basic or whatever but then again I like when I sniff it it brings a tear to my eye LOL

Really good when mixed with some beers and tobacco, weed just puts it into another level not sure if thats really necessary TBH

About to go on a walk to the beach and see the sunrise ^.^ should be the awesomest thing ever. This is starting to sound like a blog lol but honestly this chem is quality just like s-ket at least these types of chunks

Can "caustic" DCK still be injected intramuscularly, or would it hurt your muscles (either during the injection or over a long term)?