• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy Ephenidine (N-ethyl-1,2-diphenylethylamine) Thread

Crook how were you able to dissolve it for IV prep? My understanding and experience was that it didn't dissolve in water, especially at those concentrations.
You need to scroll back and find out. I'm sure I've described the process either in this thread or in my experience report. I can tell you this much: I used propylene glycol, heat, a butterfly and liquid volumes between 5 and 20 cc lol.

I hear tiny amounts of DMSO dissolve it very well, probably infinitely less hard on the veins once you dissolve that in a shitload of water. I lost my cephalic vein after injecting 6 (?) ml PG into the perivascular tissue. Needless to say I was already on a few hundred mg's ephenidine and should not have been injecting anything at all at that point. Didn't hurt though. Well until I came down. Then it hurt for months.

If this one wasn't so tricky to IV it'd be the only dissocciative I'd ever want to do again.

Last edited:
So I got some of this stuff out of curiosity I am VERY experienced with ketamine between 2009 and now I've literally gone through several kilograms of it, I've done several grams a day of K in 2012 and now I do it every week, usually 1 up to1.5 grams at most 2 grams when I do it as I had an addiction but ended that 2 years ago, my bladder is fine now (it wasn't in 2012). I hsve also tried MXE a few times, fluor-ketamine (where chlorine is replaced with fluor, less potent then K but very similar, some other analox of which I forgot the name and pcp twice. I will have cross tolerance because my ketamine tolerance isn't ridiculously high but far from baseline too and I did some Tuesday and Wednesday (1.5 grams both of those days) but I got it tonight and I'm giving it a first try.

Only got one somewhat to me important question due to my extremely extensive dissociative experience (and psychedelic as I've done over 100 Lsd trips up to half a milligram or more for some trips even snorted liquid lsd twice haha and many hundreds of dmt trips and well over 80 % of my lsd trips and the majority of all my trips were combined with ketamine in various doses including k-holes on lsd etc) so no questions as to what to expect I'm just really positively curious, but now the question: wwhich ROA should I go for? I love and much prefer snorting drugs I even snort 2-cb but I like sublingual dosing too, does snorting give a quick come up? More painful theb 2cb? Is it much less potent then sublingual? How long is nasal come up? I'm leaning to sublingual or both, I'm not sure on dosage either I like to start medium intensity and then just redose if it's not enough that's one of the reasons I prefer snorting. I tead vaping / chasing the dragon with this stuff either doesn't work or is awful I've smoked quite a bit of heroin thay way but I won't do that then but how about smoking it in a joint does that work? I'm mostly looking for a quicker come up but I think I'll take the first dose sublingual and will give snorting a try too and write a post saying how that was for me and I'm curious to smoking it in a pipe or joint. I think I'll give all three a try and reply how they work for me but all input is welcome too. Especially concerned snorting. I don't inject drugs so advise concerned any form of injection is of course interesting for others ss this stuff is so new but useless to me personally =)

Edit:
As I expected; I didn't get a response before the time I intended to start the experiment; midnight today which is right now. It's supposed to last between 5 and 12 hours? I got some etizolam here, few mg in liquid, to force sleep afterwards, which tends to work fine for ketamine so I assume for this stuff too. I'll be combining ephenidine with heroin as I already smoked a bit just now and I have some heroin left, which I will probably finish while on the ephenidine, I've often combined ketamine with heroin which is a combination I'm quite fond of (It's one of my favourite combinations not just because it's ridiculously comfortable and serene but also more psychedelic and I noticed opioids tend to increase the closed eye visuals ketamine has, making them a LOT more vivid, colourful, visible and thus more interesting), so I'm looking forward to this combination. Since this is a long lasting substance anyway I'm fine with trying out combinations on my first trial already, I'll be feeling it on it's own for plenty of time too, and obviously I'll wait with smoking more heroin until the ephenidine has reached plateau.

I'm nervous, I haven't been nervous with a new substance in a long time; I wasn't with the other dissociatives other then ketamine and nitrous such as the fluor-ketamine or methoxetamine, in the case of fluor-ketamine I wasn't nervous because it's almost identical to ketamine except less potent in dosage and methoxetamine because it's only slightly longer in duration although methoxetamine did woop my ass twice when I dosed too high when I was just put on methadone and discovered the hard way methadone makes methoxetamine MUCH more potent for me and I went 'm-hole' REALLY deeply for the first two times, first a little memory hole with falling and weird body positions according to the people who saw me and when I started remembering things it was like a k-hole, only different, and lasted for hours and was just véry intense. In a good way, the setting was bad though but I have no regrets there and I wasn't nervous doing MXE afterwards either nor before but now I am. I think I'm nervous because I'm not sure how to take this, I think I've decided to go for sublingual but the 30 minute come down makes me nervous for the dosage too, even though the effects I've read about sound awesome.

I haven't written a trip report in a while, even though the ones I translated to English are rated véry well on Erowid (look at my ketamine reports with their two stars for example):
https://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=99510 <- This is a direct link to my Ketamine report, translated years ago, was made public on Erowid about half a year ago and now look at this:
https://www.erowid.org/experiences/subs/exp_Ketamine.shtml <- The ketamine experience vault; mine is on top of the general experiences with two stars <3 I'm so proud. Also look at this:
https://www.erowid.org/chemicals/ketamine/ketamine_effects.shtml <-- This is the ketamine effects page from erowid, scroll down to 'experience excerpts' and the only bit of text there has been taken from my 2c-b and ketamine report (the first half is about K, second half about my first 2c-b trip) which is 5 years ago now, but it's also been rated with two stars, you can click the link to it on that page to read the whole report, but it's just to show I'm pretty good at writing about dissociative experiences, I just haven't done so in forever :)

But I've promised the girl who I bought it from I'd write a report and I got a free gram for doing that. I kind of really want to snort it so I'm not too happy I've read mostly negative reactions from people who did it :\ I'll google a little more, but I'll be back with the time line of effects I'm going to write down as preparation for my first report in quite some time :D I'll make one for fluor-ketamine too; since it's uncommon and I'm pretty sure I've done some of the highest doses and largest amounts in a single sitting any person ever did by now (more then 2 grams in an evening; cross tolerance, which also led to high doses, I would've done more if we had more)

Last edited:
Still hands down the best dissociative I've tried. Those other phenylethylamine dissociatives are indeed more psychedelic, but it's still unmatche in euphoria and psychedelic effects by any other dissociative I've used. It feels much closer to ketamine than to diphenidine and it's methoxylated cousin. I've had countless experiences since I used it, both in moderate breakthrough doses and ridiculously high doses, but there was not one among those worth talking about, none that had any value past knocking me the fuck out. It's like they say about a black guy ruining a woman for the rest of the world, it seems this one ruined all other dissociatives for me. And my vena cephalica. Don't attempt to IV this one.

For me, as a hardcore ex-ketamine user as well, this one was lackluster at 150mg range. I need to try higher dosages, but -phenidines seems really boring and anesthesic

Yeah I found this disappointing after the rave reviews and actually much prefer diphendine which is less stimmed and doesn’t last forever.

For me, as a hardcore ex-ketamine user as well, this one was lackluster at 150mg range. I need to try higher dosages, but -phenidines seems really boring and anesthesic
Are you serious??? All three of them are absolutely mind shattering. Ketamine is a joke compared to all 3 of then terms of psychedelia. Maybe that's just me though. Have you dosed the other two high enough? Btw I don't like them all that much since they were usually very dysphoric unlike ephenidine which was an absolute pain to dissolve and inject. I think my shots were between 150, 300 and 600mg IV if I remember correctly.

Are you serious??? All three of them are absolutely mind shattering. Ketamine is a joke compared to all 3 of then terms of psychedelia. Maybe that's just me though. Have you dosed the other two high enough? Btw I don't like them all that much since they were usually very dysphoric unlike ephenidine which was an absolute pain to dissolve and inject. I think my shots were between 150, 300 and 600mg IV if I remember correctly.

You can bet I abused diphenidine to the point of collapsing into the ground, and waking up in hospital. I can't remember high dosages because of how amnesic it is, so doesn't worth at all for me. MXP doesn't seem special enough, and I dosed it lot of times different ROAs and dosages...

They both feel cold and dysphoric like you say, at least for me, and in comparision with PCP-like compounds.

With ephenidine I only tried once at 150mg and with a high disso tolerance from abusing 3-MeO-PCP, 2-OxO-PCE and 2-OxO-PCM. I decided to leave it for a time without such a tolerance. I'm currently on my second week of what I want to be a month long break. This one will be the first I'll try when the breaks end, prob. at 200mg oral :)

Regarding the phenidines : I'd also chim in and claim, that Methoxphenidine was the most "psychedelic" dissociative I've used in terms of being helpful in self-purging. Other dissos I use for recreation/as utility only. Did not use high doses of any of them, though (keeping in mind I had a low/non tolerance).

Perhaps you did too high doses ?

Regarding the phenidines : I'd also chim in and claim, that Methoxphenidine was the most "psychedelic" dissociative I've used in terms of being helpful in self-purging. Other dissos I use for recreation/as utility only. Did not use high doses of any of them, though (keeping in mind I had a low/non tolerance).

Perhaps you did too high doses ?
I always titrate from low doses to higher ones until I reach a point where the substance starts to be interesting for me.

With diphenidine I found that dose is also the dose that will lead to amnesia and lose of self control.

With MXP I tried from low to high doses and never found it really interesting, not saying that it is worthless, though.

So early this morning I decided since the 100mg dosage of the Ephenedine felt so amazing, I should redose again into 280mg to see what the hole was like. Over the next couple of hours I realized I had been God my entire life and had forgotten, I saw the individual strands of what makes up our reality, and was able to navigate those strands and start to tear them apart into nothingness, as well as watching imagery of nuclear bombs being detonated next to dancing babies. I then decided that the death of the universe would be a beautiful thing to behold, and was then transported back in time to be reincarnated as Bernie Sanders, and to become secret lovers with Hillary Clinton where we eventually get remarried and then rule the United States as husband and wife. I still believed all of this while looking around my room in crystal clarity. As I started to come back to reality I became schizophrenic and was afraid to close my eyes because weird alien-like people kept staring up at me and offering their hands to walk with me.

Even now I'm slightly terrified to go back to sleep. I had read reports that this specific compound was like a child's toy compared to Ketamine, but nothing could prepare me for that. I'm actually feeling great right now and have been humbled by the experience.

Edit: I had been dosing 3-meo-pcp for two days prior back to back, so the sleep deprivation probably contributed to the impact. I was aware of everything in high definition clarity while it was happening.
Most. Profoundly. Psychedelic. Dissociative. Ever.

Still no information regarding ephenidine + SSRI/SNRI combo?

Not quite a straight up SSRI trip report but here goes:

BRUTALLY HONEST DISCLAIMER: WHAT I DID HERE IS EXTREMELY RISKY AND CAN LAND YOU INTO A MENTAL INSTITUTION OR AN EARLY GRAVE. I AM A DUMBASS WITH A DIAGNOSED MENTAL DISORDER ON MEDICATION WHO DIDN'T START ON A LOW DOSE. IF YOU ARE ON AN ANTIDEPRESSANT PLEASE DO NOT PLAY WITH YOUR LIFE AND START AT A MUCH, MUCH LOWER DOSE!

So in July I had a massively traumatizing trip combining a pile of nootropics, 500 ug of LSD, some 3-MeO-PCP and MXP which resulted in me flushing my whole stash and developing post traumatic stress disorder, paranoia and major depression. Which also coincided with a lot of job related stress. I've since tried to turn the tide using LSD and mushrooms but they haven't been able to produce any positive mental effects, just bland visuals (LSD only) and general anxiety. So far my mental issues have severed bonds with my friends, I've lost my girlfriend who I loved, and I'm on sick leave from work which I plan to quit, my will to live is gone.

Enter ephenidine: Just about a week ago I received some ephenidine and put it straight into use. 180 mg was eaten at 20:00, and it resulted in a rather profound experience. The comeup (about 2 hours) was a slow onset of confusion and slight panic, though I've come used to that through MXP and one experience of MXE. I couldn't relax at all which surely affected my trip. Time seemed compressed rather than dilated. At the height of the experience I completely lost the ability to form coherent sentences and tried to ask ephenidine questions it couldn't asnwer: what should I do with my job, what should I do with my life, what should I with love. All of this was met with emptiness. In the end I had a realization on how my relationship was truly gone and there's absolutely no way to salvage it, and I learned to accept that. I somehow got the feeling that instead of a equal partnership I was engaged in a kind of a mother-son relationship with my ex (our relationship, which started in spring this year, was fantastic until my collapse due to the disastrous events described above), and the umbilical cord must be severed for me to be whole. So I have to let her go. The acceptance was not quite thorough as I noticed I still had many of the same feelings for her when the trip was over, but I'm willing to accept that psychedelics are tools to work on yourself and not a quick fix to all of your problems so I still have much to overcome. I couldn't get any sleep by 7:00 am so I took 10 mg diazepam, and since that didn't cut it, 25 mg quetiapine and slept 6 hours.

After that I got put on 10 mg of Vortioxetine (Brintellix) which is a serotonin modulator. I split up the dose, 5 mg in the morning and 5 mg in the evening.

Yesterday I decided to try ephenidine again. I was kind of scared of the prospect of serotonin syndrome due to my medication but my research over the internet found no evidence of negative interactions (again, please, if you're on an antidepressant, do not be a fool like me, and start on a low dose!). I skipped my evening dose of Vortioxetine (I don't know if this really matters due to the long half life of it- I haven't reached steady plasma levels which takes about 2 weeks) and took 130 mg of ephenidine, oral, at 17:30. During the comeup I made sure I relaxed in my bed, watching the Infinite Waters (Diving Deep) Youtube channel. As usual, my mind seemed more and more fragmented and confusion and attention deficiency set in. At 2 hours in I wasn't feeling much of anything other than confusion, and due to the absence of negative interactions with Vortioxetine I decided to redose 80 mg which put me at 210 mg ephenidine. I didn't know how I ended up with 80 mg more, the number just spoke to me.

Now things got interesting. I don't know how much time exactly passed but suddenly time dilation was very apparent. Music from my laptop seemed to last for an eternity. I can't quite remember if I got much in the way of visual effects at this point but I suddenly was entirely convinced I was insane. Utterly, utterly insane, and should be in a mental institution. I kept wondering how my parents haven't taken note of this and acted on it. I have to mention here that I'm currently living in the same house as my father, even though I have a whole floor for myself and pay for my own keep; this is important because I kept getting imagery of me being a big goddamn baby who refuses to grow up and sever his ties to his parents and be a man who can care for himself and those around him. At first I hated and rejected the idea, as I found this to be a caricature of myself, but in the end I knew it to be true and had to accept it. But what now? What can I do? I'm lost in life. I've lost connection to my friends, and wonder if I ever had a connection in the first place. I have no love. And soon, I will have no job.

Now, miraculously, when I accepted my naked, raw self ephenidine took and held my hand. "Nothing can be done in an instant". "Things take time". "Trust yourself". "Remember, all is not lost, you have a dream". Yes, I had a dream. I've long wanted to be a psychologist. Until now, I've not really known why, though, neither I have known why is that important to me. In fact I've lost confidence in myself and wondered if I'm ever going to make it or if I'm even brave enough to take a shot. But like a bolt of lightning from the sky, the resolve came to me:

I've always been a lonely person all through my childhood and adulthood. I never knew how to truly connect with anyone, until very recently thanks to psychedelics (ironically then psychedelics took all that away, and hopefully now gave it back). This has caused me much sorrow and immeasurable amounts of pain, for decades. And because of this, I realized I must do all I can so nobody has to be alone, help people connect with themselves and others, and heal suffering in this world.

I must do all I can so nobody has to be alone.

You possibly cannot imagine how powerful those words were to me. They kept repeating in my head and I repeated them to myself aloud and broke down in tears. They were tears of bliss. I felt like a thousand locks were opened and a metric ton of chains were released from my shoulders. I had a vision behind my eyelids of a circular arena, in the center what could only be called as "god". I realized that this is the ultimate answer. This my true calling. I felt as if I was weightless, all anxiety was lifted and gone. Hell, I didn't even care for my broken feelings for my ex anymore, even though she's still important and I must do whatever I can to shield her, and others, from loneliness. And so, there is much work to be done. I'm 30 years old soon, and it's not too late to learn.

The feeling I got from all that was nothing short of beautiful. I felt connected to everything and everyone. I was grateful for my parents, my brother, for having an opportunity to feel such deep emotions with my ex, for having shelter, for having food, for everything. As to be expected, nothing lasts forever, and at about 01:00 I was back to seeing minor visual hallucinations and was looking forward to sleep. Sleep did not come, however, and I wanted to ride it out as to not to diminish the experience and defile my body with more medicine (although ephenidine itself is synthetic as well so what the hell). I did not end up sleeping at all, and tried not to get irritated by it and rather be grateful. I did feel my blood pressure rise at about 5:30 while I was laying down which stressed me out quite a bit. It's 14:10 right now as I'm typing this thing down and I'm feeling fine, have a nice day and thanks for reading :)

Last edited:
u have no previous iv experience perhaps? uhm i was on hero for like 2 years so i wont be fucking the fix up hopefully .. but good to hear it works that way cuz many ppl talk about orally ingestion is the best ?? :) and nice writing btw. even if ur experience was beyond language.. thats the way it should be at least for me.

great reading :)

we do it cuz the thrillseeking.! and to jump into satori on all its levels.. at least i do ;) :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Mikkimus, please don't post a bunch of posts in a row, better to edit your post. Also we try to keep posts here to information about substances, rather than "I'm excited" sort of posts. :)

Not quite a straight up SSRI trip report but here goes:
:)
Wow,what an inspirational story. I wish you all the luck in the world, mate. With each sentence I was sure the story was turning even worse to worse, but it looks life is really an strange thing. After all that traumatic psychedelic massive multi trip and your fucked up situation you decide to even put yourself more time in hands of a drug (and like you said in an irresponsible way again) and you come up with a blissful - resolution comedown (which by the way remember to the psychedelic mark haha)

Don't use ephenidine intravenously. You will need a LOT of PG for a full dose. Someone on bluelight used DMSO and diluted it with water, but I have only tried it with PG. Fucked up my second dose and ended up with 10ml subcutaneous PG without even noticing it. Lost my basilica. If you absolutely need to do it, make sure to destroy the needle immediately so you won't end up like me.

I have found 2-Oxo-PCE to be a match in terms of psychedelic aspects. Dosage is around 25mg for a full-blown experience, so it's much better suited for IV use. It lasts just as long as ephenidine. So do the after effects though. :/

(Ephenidine-300mg-IV-300mg-oral)-dissociative-connoisseur-So-long-ketamine!

Is ephenidine soluble in acetone or no?
Doubt it. One person used a tiny amount of DMSO to dissolve it and then added plenty of water. Beware that this will damage your tissue when you accidentally inject it subcutaneously.

Can anyone who's attempted an acetone wash on ephenidine chime in? I am actually thinking that if it dissolves in DMSO, it may dissolve in acetone as well, since both are polar aprotic solvents. However acetone is less polar--2.8 D to DMSO's 3.96. I am unsure how big of a difference that is in terms of their chemical behavior. I would really appreciate it if someone were to educate me on this.

I think I'm going to try ephenidine tonight. Any tips? Will I be able to sleep 6 hours later?

Pretty sure ephenidine lasts a lot longer than 6 hours. Never tried it but my impression is that you certainly will not be able to sleep 6 hours later.

From what I can remember, ephenidine last longer than 6 hours and the mental stimulation means you probably won't be able to sleep for a while longer (although some people can sleep on this class of drugs but I struggle without a benzodiazepine to help). Can't give you exact number of hours as its been a while since I have indulged. Also depends on the dose. I have blacked out at doses higher than 200mg for 10 hours + but I certainly wouldn't recommend that as a first time dose, and blacking out doesn't constitute sleeping! Hope you are going to try an allergy test and then 100mg or probably lower for a beginner's dose, bearing in mind that my dosage history is based on pretty regular use of dissociatives so high tolerance and quite a bit of experience of high doses (psychonaut wiki suggest 50-80mg as a 'light dose'). But hope you enjoy, in my experience this substance is the most promising and enjoyable of all the -nidines, with nice psychedelic effects that are warmer and less jarring/confusing than both methoxphenidine and diphenidine, at least at lower doses. Be careful though, it takes a while to come up so resist redosing for at least two hours. Look forward to hear how it goes.

Last edited:
I keep on trying to edit this post, it wind up deleting it. My first impression of ephenidine is that, subjectively, it feels like Molly and dxm mixed. I just have this "feeling" that this molecule hits a lot receptors.

I'm on it right now. My friends scale sucks but I think I took like 150mg total. 75mg then 75 an hour later. I vaped a tiny bit off foil but didn't like how it tasted of the feeling I got from it. Luckily that feeling was very short lived. I much prefer the smooth come up from the oral. I feel like I took a low dose of dxm. It's more stimulating than I expected.

EDIT:

Here I am, t+8h later. Pretty much back to baseline save for residual stimulation. Just took 1 mg of etiz. A couple hours ago I took 4g of Red Borneo kratom. I was impressed by ephenidine! Very clean, smooth high. I stand by my remark that it "feels like" it is active at many receptors, but apparently it has less serotonin and dopamine affinity than the other *dines? I don't know, just something I read on wikipedia.

Let's see... what to say? What, to, say... Dissociatives always make me feel like a child again, and this time especially because I was trying a *new* drug. I'd almost forgotten what it felt like, to try a substance out of curiosity, and not simply because you KNOW it's going to make you feel good.

It was stimulating, but calm and serene at the same time. If the other *dines are even more stimulating that this stuff, I'll probably stay away from them. Just like a feeling of, contentment. Little shadows of that "everything thats happening is the most important thing thats ever happened" feeling, but only shadows.

At the beginning of the trip, I searched for youtube video about ephenidine. Found one from a channel called "research chemical death" where this guy was talking about how it ruined his kidneys and he needs dialysis and a cane and shit. The fact that that didn't send me into a negativity / fear spiral says a lot about the nature of the ephenidine headspace, IMO.

Anyone here familiar with that "research chemical death" channel? Is it some kind of hoax or art project or something?

I mostly just chilled with a friend and listened to music. The peak kind of came and went, since I didn't know what to expect. I seemed to keep coming up and up and up and up. And it came in waves, a couple of times I thought I was on the tail end but it proved to be false alarm. I watched Gantz:0, and it was surprisingly good. Nostalgia, from watching Gantz in highschool, enhanced that "child like" quality of dissociatives I mentioned earlier. After that was over, we watched the first episode of Netflix's 3%. I was pretty impressed with it as well.

For my next ephenidine trial, I think I'd like to try 200mg all at once (orally), and watch a movie on it. I just hope this stuff doesn't turn out to be wreaking havoc on my body.

Some notes i took during:

Tinnitus
Body buzz
Low dose dxm
SMOOTH dissociation
Vaguely scientific methodology
Me and Friend watched YouTube “research chemical death” channel talk about his kidneys

Drug goes up and down, hard to predict
Calm
Strained
Smooth
Soothe
Plasticity

Nausea? (T+ 3h)?

Gassy?

It feels like whatever is happening is very important

EDIT 2: One more interesting anecdote. Towards the end, after I'd pretty much come down but was just a tiny bit wobbly, I looked in a mirror, and I was pleased with my physical appearance. Having low confidence and not feeling attractive has been a problem for most of my life. So I think it's very interesting that I saw my reflection in the mirror and thought, "Hey, I like kinda good." Maybe there is an ephenidine afterglow?

Last edited: