• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

i thought of a joke.

SoCalChromium

Greenlighter
i wrote this joke today. is it funny?

In the old days there was a town where, at night, thieves and beggars would break into the towns peoples’ farms and steal the fresh harvested crops that the farmer worked hard to collect. The farmer would need to hire men to collect the harvested crops and go out to the sides of mountains to hide them so thieves and beggars who comes through the town at night don't steal from the farmhouses. This was a big problem for the community. So businesses started opening where farmers would pay for men to find good spots to hide the crops. So one farmer was interviewing three men to hide his crops, the WISEMAN, the SALESMAN, and the MAD MAN.

So the FARMER asked the WISEMAN: “Okay WISEMAN, tell me why I should hire you to hide my crops.” The WISEMAN responded by saying: “Well, sir, my accuracy in ensuring that your crops are well hidden is 94.9962% with a margin of error of 2% and that makes me qualified to hide your crops.”

The FARMER then said: “Okay SALESMAN, why should I hire you to hide my crops?”
Well, let me tell you…” said the SALESMAN “…I got horses that haul those crops up and out of your way and take them nice and easy, you don't do any heavy lifting cause we take care of that for you, thats on us, thats our assurance! Then we bring your crops to the side of a nice strong mountain where they will wait in safety, away from those pesky thieves. Thats why you should let me hide your crops!”

The FARMER then asked: “Okay MAD MAN, now you tell me. Why should I hire you - to hide my crops?”

The MAD MAN then looked up and said: “I hide them so well, even I forget where I put them.”

I like the first one too

i just thought of this joke:

"What did the ghost ask in the fitting room?"

"Does this show off my ghoulish figure?"

ive always been more of a fan of jokes that go a little like this

why was the condom flying around the room?

it was pissed off.

I guess this is the joke thread.

The beatnik asked the farmer if he had ever read poetry. The farmer replied that he had never seen a chicken with writing on it.

Last edited:
I have always heard that two heads are better than one. I'm guessing that saying was a foreign-language idiom that didn't translate to English. Unless that country has two-headed people. But, I have never been outside the U.S. so what do I know...

Walking down the road in South Carolina I saw a sign that read, "Dear Corn Up Ahead", and I thought to myself, 'Deer can't read'. (True story, on the way back a couple months later, as I was near the end of that very same road, heading in the opposite direction, I saw a deer about 500 feet ahead of me standing on top of a grassy knoll, looking back at me. That isn't part of the joke; that actually happened.)

How do fish get to work? Carpool.

Is it just me or is the element of surprise missing from the periodic table?

Troubadour said:
How do fish get to work? Carpool.

I think I could only laugh at that with a paper crown awkwardly perched on my head. ;)

I told some parrots that were cawing that I would imitate them but I didn't want them to think I was being satirical, when it would only be parody.

If you borrow money from an Asian person, will they overcharge you? Usury.

What do you call an extra knight? Sir Plus

What is the recipe for Wendy's, in Australia? Koalaty