• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Legal highs

Fetus Fetish

Bluelighter
I have been researching legal highs compared to weed, not things like spice but herbs. If I left any out or need to place one somewhere else feel free to give feedback.
STRONGER AND DIFFERENT THEN WEED

•Mescaline containing cacti- a very strong and pleasurable trip.

•LSA seeds- a somewhat strong trip that may have a lot of side effects but is still fun.

•Fly agaric- strong trip less plesurable then most but still good.

•Nutmeg- very similar to weed and very strong, the trick to nutmeg is drinking lots of water during and after trip.

•Salvia divinorium- a short very intense trip, not legal in many places anymore.

•Dmt containing plants and ayahuasca- depending on the way used is either short and intense or long and intense trip.

•Colorado river toad- don't know much about.

AS STRONG AS AND/OR DIFFERENT
•Maconha brava- similar to weed depending on which part you use.

•Kanna- different but as strong.

•Kratom- a great high similar to opiates.

•Kava Kava- a nice sedating high similar to alcohol.

•Sinicuichi- euphoric with auditory and slight visual hallucinations.

•Dwarf skullcap- said to be as strong as weed but is very rare.

•Thujone- extracted from wormwood and gives a high similar to weed but more lucid and energizing.

WEAKER BUT SIMILAR
•Indian worrior- very similar to weed but a bit more mild.

•Blue lotus- more like an opiate then weed and gives a very tranquil high but needs to be used in high doses to get good effects.

•Different species of salvia- different species are known to give a buzz but is mild but still effective.

WEAK OR BARELY EFFECTIVE

•Wild dagga- almost no effects when smoked roughly 1/2 bowl weed= 3 of dagga.

•Damania- needs to be made into tea for aphrodisiac effects but even that is very mild.

•Common skullcap- when used in very very high dose light visauls are experienced for a short amount of time.

•Catmint- gives mild buzz and smells a bit like weed.

Most other herbs will give no effects and are only good for tobacco substitutes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice list good job!!!! I really like the research done here and I'll definetly do some of these thank you for posting!!!

-Streetcow

Interesting...I'm a greenhorn who never did recreational drugs and don't plan to start as a mid-centurion. 8)

I am in moderate to severe pain every day, with at least a week every month of SEVERE. Yes, I've enrolled in PM. Yes, he's offered MS Contin, Fentanyl and Oxycodone. NO...I don't want to become an AARP addict, but I DO need some relief.

I'm testing doses of Kratom since joining BL. I think it has potential to at least give me back my "give a shit" to fight through the physical pain. I just need to know more about resources, administration (can't toss 'n wash). I'd toss my Twix and have to wash my laptop. :\

Any serious suggestions/help would be appreciated. TIA

Interesting...I'm a greenhorn who never did recreational drugs and don't plan to start as a mid-centurion. 8)

I am in moderate to severe pain every day, with at least a week every month of SEVERE. Yes, I've enrolled in PM. Yes, he's offered MS Contin, Fentanyl and Oxycodone. NO...I don't want to become an AARP addict, but I DO need some relief.

I'm testing doses of Kratom since joining BL. I think it has potential to at least give me back my "give a shit" to fight through the physical pain. I just need to know more about resources, administration (can't toss 'n wash). I'd toss my Twix and have to wash my laptop. :\

Any serious suggestions/help would be appreciated. TIA

Well Kratom is also highly addictive and comes with withdrawals just as all other opiate like drugs do. I understand you not wanting to get addicted but if you are you might as well go for something worth while.

Has anyone tried Kratom or Blue Lotus?

I guess you could add "Poppy Seeds". Unwashed poppy seeds will produce the euphoric opiate high. For those that are not familiar, morphine, therefore heroin are derived from the poppy plant. Be careful though, I have read about people getting in federal trouble for ordering seeds legally online but customs stopping the shipment at the border. Also, overdosing would be of importance.

Be careful bras
-Dig

German Chamomile 4 large infusion bags (or 6 little bags ) in mug in steep till water is dark brown bit honey n milk n the effect is very similar to 5mg Diazepam n lasts 4 hours

Im gonna grab my little bag of herbs and see if anyone knows if any are worth taking.

- geranium oil
- chocomine ( a chocolate extract)
- GABA ( yeah yeah I already know MR chemistry ;) iv looked into just taking GABA and benzos help it stay in your brain longer as does magnesium like magnesium helps your body from elimaniting amphetamines from yopur body :))

I have just learned about another exhale the legal high. Smoked yopo seeds it contains 5-Meo-dmt, bufotenine, and dmt
This gives me a good idea of what the toad venom is like considering it contains some of these substances. It gives a AWESOME trip only smoke or insulate it tho (recommend smoking) because the side effects of oral bufotenine are awful.

Well done list. I find fresh Kava Kava very pleasurable. LSA seeds(Morning Glory) is a really good trip but make sure the seeds are not chemical treated are you will get VERY sick

Oh I was thinking buying some kava from a good source and it seems like a good strain but I don't know if I should just stick to doing Kratom which one do you is stronger or better

Get the instant or micronized kava. The regular grind is a pain in the ass to prepare.

Get the instant or micronized kava. The regular grind is a pain in the ass to prepare.
I am low on money so I could deal with the prep but potency wise and how much I'm getting for my money which one do you think is best.

I got a question for those who have experience in this area. I'm looking to get some liquid spice. Wondering what brand was the best to you experience, and how it was

Yes, and depending on the strand of kratom you get you will have different affects.