• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP Chrisgo <3

zephyrhigh

Bluelighter
Chrisgo can no longer keep it going he died April 30th he was 32 :'( he was my best friend... I miss you.

Last edited:
I saw this in the Anon forum yesterday and it really depressed me. I wasn't sure what to do with the information. I'm sorry for your loss zep. I remembered when he had just started posting.

He's in a better place I'm sure <3

Thank you guys... He was a really awesome person with the best intention for everyone else.... He was the all around best person Ive ever known .... Wisdom beyond his years and faith in the faithless.. Cared and gave without thought of himself... My blog missing piece companion is actually one he wrote.... I truly loved him ... He was beyond beautiful inside and out. .. Rip.... Xoxoxox

^"someone who steps in when we step out" is a line that now lives in my head. What it means to be a friend. Friend to yourself, friend to others. He had a beautiful voice and left some beautiful words.<3

Chrisgo can no longer keep it going he died April 30th he was 32 :'( he was my best friend... I miss you.

I´m really sorry to hear that Zephyrhigh. Last weekend I´ve also lost someone important, my father in law.
He was the grampa my daughter worshiped so much. It´s a sad moment.
My good wishes for you..

Chris I visited your grave last night but u weren't there I drove to your house and felt you all around..... I'm sorry... I love you.... I miss you....

Erik I'm so sorry you are feeling the pain of a piece of your life lost.... It doesn't come easy and leaves twice as hard.... My thoughts are with you... Don't forget how to find beauty and comfort in the smallest thing.... That's what saves you....

Its been too long..... no words come to mind but waking up like i did to the image of everything at it's nothing ..... thank you.

Almost 2 yrs now and the pain is just as real and I'm still not OK without you... I love you and miss you something serious....

Youre still all around me .... It's not any easier as the years pass I miss you