• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids First Zohydro experience, snorted hydrocone for the first time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

amuna1225

Greenlighter
Hey all.
Ever since Zohydro was first announced years ago my pet lizard has been salivating over it. Hydrocodone and Norco's were what he first got addicted on anyway thanks to his doctor prescribing him 120 7.5mg Norco's a month for his knee pain. Hydrocodone was his first true love, and he loved the high he got from it. Eventually he had to take so many at a time he had to go through the CWE (Cold water extraction) process to remove the APAP from the pills. After about a year of strictly hydrocodone and the occasionally oxycodone (percocet's usually), morphine pills, and methadone pills, his pet lizard moved up to higher level pain killers full time. However, while my bet lizard was still getting his Norco script from his family doctor is when he first heard of Zohydro and this was before the FDA even approved it. He and his opiate buddies salivated over it, and he had been dying to try it ever sense.

Well, a few years passed and his pet lizard entered MMT (Methadone Treatment) almost exactly a year ago. Obviously, this caused his tolerance to sky rocket and he found that even over 100mg of hydrocodone couldn't get him high. Before entering MMT and getting on a stable but high dose, two to three lines of snorted heroin would have his pet lizard nodding all night. But now, his pet lizard snorted NINE LINES of over 70% pure powdered rock heroin just to get a decent opiate buzz.

Last week, his pet lizard got a call from his buddy, the call went like this.

Buddy: "So, I have a connection to something you've been wanting for a long time."
Pet Lizard: "What? Pure oxycotins? Liquid morphine?"
Buddy: "No, ZoHydro 50mg's."
Pet Lizard: "HOLY SHIT DUDE. FINALLY!!! Hook me up with one, I gotta try it even though it probably won't do a damn thing to me with the way my tolerance is now"

So, the zohydro capsule arrived and my pet lizard went through the grueling process similar to adderall of crushing the beads as these are extended release capsules that are literally just like adderall. The same size and type of beads, except it's pure hydrocodone.

For the first time ever, he snorted a line of hydrocodone. Overall, my pet lizard snorted about 1/3rd of the powder crushed down from the beads, ate just a little bit after some potenation techniques (WGFJ, Tagament), and plugged the rest.

While it was awesome to actually be able to experience hydrocodone without the APAP, it did not get my pet lizard high at all but did give him a small feeling of relaxation that opiates give him.

For those looking to try zohydro, snorting the powder seemed to actually work pretty well. My pet lizard does not remember exactly what the bioavailability is of insuffulated hydrocodone but it seemed to work. Obviously, the plugging method is the best way to go and is my pet lizard's favorite ROA and has been ever since he started abusing opiates years ago. He used to plug his norco script all the time to get high.

Zohydro is great, but don't get ripped off. The guy I got it through is trying to overcharge people and that's just insane for hydrocodone, I don't care if it's Zohydro, it's still hydrocodone and it's not any more potent than the hydrocodone in a norco.

Nonetheless, My pet lizard enjoyed his experience of finally being able to try Zohydro, but will probably never do so again

This seems more appropriate for trip reports or something. And please don't use things like my pet lizard or swim. It makes your post looks stupid and doesn't protect you from anything. But I Will say I'm jealous cuz I've wanted to try zohydro for awhile but it's virtually unheard of in my area

It's a prodrug, don't snort it. Just take it orally, have messed with Zohydro enough, you're just wasting it by any other ROA than orally.

30 mg Zohydro we just last night found a few zohydro’s, haven’t ever taken them I understand it’s like taking 3 10 mg hydrocodone’s. We normally take 30mg morphine’s. We used to take oxycodone 10mg, but went from them to hydrocodone’s. Slipped a few suboxens strips, a few anxiety meds, but we don’t take 2-3 medications at once that’s just crazy, that’s asking for problems. My Zohydro is 30 mg has beads it sounds like but I don’t like tampering with any pill capsules or pills, one they don’t work as good, 2 not taking it correctly ur asking for problems especially if haven’t really taking pain medication’s, they can seriously hurt you I advise start out slow then make your way up.!! But if you e never taken anything before and you get a script it won’t take much to get you going.!! Once you get past the pittly stuff then you get into the great stuff.!!

OK, and with that glorification of getting high and utter lack of harm reduction, Ima just close this.

Sorry guys, can't help.

PS: don't abuse extended release drugs. They put all kinds of shit in there to prevent abuse, and some of it's still corporate secret unknown stuff. Pharma wants to sell its pills, they're happy to kill kids who abuse pills, if it means they can sell more.

Status
Not open for further replies.