• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Clonazolam .5mg - Experienced - New favorite benzo, anyone?

I B Profane

Bluelighter
Hey all,

I have been taking benzos almost every day for 4 years and during this time I've become no stranger to their positive and adverse effects. It definitely took a lot of trial and error, I went through a heavy addiction phase (10mg+ Etizolam per day) and I tapered with Diazepam once my Etizolam source ran out. The Diazepam helped a lot, but I feel like I tapered too quickly and I was left with post acute withdrawal symptoms that wouldn't go away. After 3 months of feeling like absolute shit, I decided to bite the bullet and get on a small nightly dose of benzos - and so far it's been working really well. I've taken various RC benzos throughout this time (mostly low dose Etizolam) but I would like to take a moment to tell y'all about a little substance called Clonazolam.

Clonazolam is a long acting benzo, I think I read somewhere that it has a 14-18 hour half life. This is perfect for me, because it allows me to get to sleep (my chronic insomnia is still a huge issue) and still be calm, but functional throughout the day. Etizolam's interdose anxiety is a bit too much for me, even at low doses these days, but Clonazolam lasts so long that it's not even an issue.

As far as how it feels, I would describe it as a mix between Clonazepam, Etizolam, and Diazepam. It lasts a little bit longer than Clonazepam, but not quite as long as Diazepam. It feels sedating like Diazepam, but doesn't leave you groggy and out of it like Alprazolam. Instead it almost has positive mood boosting effects, along the lines of Etizolam - but it lasts way longer, and is more potent and sedating and all around good feels.

It does last a while though, and it's fairly sedating but easily able to be overcome with caffeine, etc. Works best when taken at night time. Very muscle relaxing. Doesn't fuck with the memory too hard, probably less than Clonazepam IME.

I'm on .5mg right now and it feels about as strong as 15mg Diazepam IMO. YYMV. I only take these drugs at night time, never during the day. If you use these substances please do so responsibly, the last thing we need is them getting banned over irresponsible use.

Thanks for reading! And happy benz'in ;)

Thank you so much for this report--it was exactly what I was looking for as I am expecting my first shipment of this, flubromazoLAM, and pyrazolam (sample of 10) in the next day or 2. Sounds like the clonazolam will be good for anxiety prevention during daytime, while flubro may be great for insomnia. I haven't heard much about pyrazolam, and since they were a sample, I said sure...going to check into that one.

Today I received 25...well 20my first order was 5 short. Have extensive benzo experience. Have tried Xanax, klonopin, Valium, Librium, ativan, etizolam.

Just recently as last week Friday my first ever etizolam was in the mailbox. From Friday to Sunday averaged 5 mg, etizolam. Today I received Clonazolam and Flubrmazapam.. I read everywhere people comparing etiz to Xanax. I compare it to Valium... just 1.5 mg Clone... it destroyed etizolam in potency. I have an incredible memory... My tolerance was extremely low. In the past year all I have had is 30 klonopin.

Clonazolam ftw:D

Kinda freaked me out..was seeing double within an hour... and thought of pawning things for speed/math

The things I do on Xanax... loss of inhibition strong with one

I've just tried Clonazolam recently after buying 50x 0.5mg pellets.
Must say I find them better than Etizolam and as nice as Diazepam.
I get a nice euphoria from them as they kick in and relieve me of my anxiety and also give me a good nights sleep without having a fuzzy head the following morning.
I highly rate it.

found this very euphoric but pretty amnesiac even off just 0.5mg, felt equivalent to around maybe 30mg of valium

Im excited, just hopingI got from a high quality source (which we don't talk about!)

i just ordered some got it friday and i love it my new fav benzo I use .5 up to 3mg and wow im blown away on how amazing this stuff makes you feel! worried about w/d's though with college coming up so I guess i will be ordering more and more noopept to even it out .... ( i have a huge tolerance to benzos so i dont recommend these doses to non-tolerant users)

im prescribed klonopin for anxiety and I have to say its a wonderful benzo. it doesn't give me confusion, it just puts me in a relaxed state of mind with a positive lift on my mood. I can actually react quickly to what somebody says without even having to think of what I need to say. dialogue just rolls off the tongue and people take that conciseness as a sign that I know what Im talking about. basically if you suffer from anxiety, interactions with strangers can sometimes be difficult, but if me and you talked, the conversation would be smooth and effortless. its my favorite benzo for this reason

withdrawls are serious and you will feel like complete shit. not trying to scare you but long term users 2+ years if were to cut cold turkey could actually mess up your brain chemistry. once you take benzos regularly your brain chem changes as to where you must have this drug. your anxiety with unfold 3 times as strong. just be sure to always have enough for one day until you re up. believe me, going a week without these if you take them regularly with make you a nervous wreak. some weed will help if you can

im prescribed klonopin for anxiety and I have to say its a wonderful benzo. it doesn't give me confusion, it just puts me in a relaxed state of mind with a positive lift on my mood. I can actually react quickly to what somebody says without even having to think of what I need to say. dialogue just rolls off the tongue and people take that conciseness as a sign that I know what Im talking about. basically if you suffer from anxiety, interactions with strangers can sometimes be difficult, but if me and you talked, the conversation would be smooth and effortless. its my favorite benzo for this reason

Clonazolam is a different substance than clonazopan... it's a newly available thing, not prescribed anywhere to my knowledge.

So there's a clonazolam and a Clonazapam now? Interesting I'll have to look into that I could see some med errors happening

i just ordered some got it friday and i love it my new fav benzo I use .5 up to 3mg and wow im blown away on how amazing this stuff makes you feel! worried about w/d's though with college coming up so I guess i will be ordering more and more noopept to even it out .... ( i have a huge tolerance to benzos so i dont recommend these doses to non-tolerant users)
I'm not too familiar with rcs if I tried to order some would the dea come after me

Clonazolam is a fabulous benzo - really upbeat - I don't find it as strong as some suggest in comparison but certainly 0.5mg is pretty effective - main effects are brief so usually do another 0.5mg but be careful; I find it easy going but lots report going jusy above your cool spot spells trouble but I've never had grief off it; very euphoric.

That's strange that you didn't notice much amnesia. Clonazolam fucks with my memory HARD. I've never blacked out on any benzodiazepine like this one and I have a decent tolerance. It seems like a mix of clonazepam and alprazolam (as the name would suggest) with some hypnotic thrown in. Be careful with this stuff people. Even 1mg is a solid dose and seems equivalent to 3+ mg of alp/kpin.