Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Intense trip, 25b nbome, crack cocaine, ecstacy, weed, and nitrous oxide

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimothy

Greenlighter
3000ug of 25b nbome, 1 point of crack cocaine, 3 ecstacy tablets, 5 grams of weed, and approximately 500 canisters of NOS, also a few nitrazepam to help sleep on the comedown, spiraled me into a 24 hour trip of mindfucking madness with insanely intense visual hallucinations and extremely intense euphoria, whats the most drugs you've combined with psychedelics at once?

Usually, people will describe their trips in trip reports. ;)

ebola

I did 5 drop liquid LSD + a gram of good cocaine + a point of MDMA + BHO/weed + liquor/beer once and although it was a really euphoric trip, the comedown/hangover was enough for me to vow to never combine coke and psychedelics again

Yeah i had 7mg of 25c-Nbome and jesus fucking christ that was a bad trip, all i remember is being in some room and then an ambulance saving me (I thought it was a spaceship with aliens), then they were pumping water into me. I thought the water was fucking poison and they were doing tests or some shit, i was screaming. I woke up to my mum crying 4 days later, i was in a fucking coma.

Yeah i had 7mg of 25c-Nbome and jesus fucking christ that was a bad trip, all i remember is being in some room and then an ambulance saving me (I thought it was a spaceship with aliens), then they were pumping water into me. I thought the water was fucking poison and they were doing tests or some shit, i was screaming. I woke up to my mum crying 4 days later, i was in a fucking coma.

Thank you swimfredrick, I actually learned something from your post.

Since this isn't a trip report, I'm closing it. Threads you post here should be descriptions of trips. Questions about things should go in a different subforum. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.