• For a Few Dollars More (1965)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Once Upon a Time in the West (1968 )

• The Intouchables (2011)

• Bicycle Thieves (1948 )

• Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (2004)

• Princess Mononoke (1997)

• The Prestige (2006)

• Oldboy (2003)

• Paths of Glory (1957)

• Inside Out (2015)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bardeaux

Bluelight Crew
Ladies & Germs,

We've decided to settle once and for all what the greatest film is. ever. of all-time. in the entire universe. across multiple parallel dimensions.

The winner will be selected via a series of elimination rounds. If you've ever seen Bloodsport, you are familiar with this process. Round one will consist of five threads, each with twenty options. You may only choose ONE film per thread!!! Don't like it? Tough cookies.

The top five vote getters from each thread will then move on to Round Two: Electric Bugaloo. We will keep the polls open for two weeks, before starting the new round. There will be a total of three rounds, the final round being a choice of the top ten films selected throughout the process. The ultimate and deciding moment! (Note: there may or may not be grizzly bears involved this round.)

The films chosen for the contest are taken from the IMDB Top 100 list and have been randomized by a team of highly trained space monkeys. If you have a better idea of how to organize this, please make your own Best Movie polls so we can UA it with the quickness and laugh at your feeble attempt in the mod thread.

So tell us, F&TV, what is The Greatest Film of All Time?!?!?!?!?!?

Last edited by a moderator:
Saving Private Ryan? Really???

I've always wondered if you can watch Saving Private Ryan as a comedy.

Same people who fap to gore, I suppose.

I've seen it a bunch of times so there's not really a big draw to see it again, I mean I bought it on DVD. I tend to look more at special effects now and that sort of thing, "oh, he didn't really get shot...that was some bag of paint going off, or CGI and stuff..."

This forum seems to be dead. Saving Private Ryan is laughable, at best! The best television show is David Lynch's Twin Peaks. The greatest film is a little bit harder for me to decide, but The Departed is up there!

This forum seems to be dead. Saving Private Ryan is laughable, at best! !
I know! My sides were bursting from laughing so hard.

screenshot-med-02-300x168.jpg

SPR was an excellent film.
You just weren't there, man!

You just weren't there!