Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Modern Times (1936)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bardeaux

Bluelight Crew
Ladies & Germs,

We've decided to settle once and for all what the greatest film is. ever. of all-time. in the entire universe. across multiple parallel dimensions.

The winner will be selected via a series of elimination rounds. If you've ever seen Bloodsport, you are familiar with this process. Round one will consist of five threads, each with twenty options. You may only choose ONE film per thread!!! Don't like it? Tough cookies.

The top five vote getters from each thread will then move on to Round Two: Electric Bugaloo. We will keep the polls open for two weeks, before starting the new round. There will be a total of three rounds, the final round being a choice of the top ten films selected throughout the process. The ultimate and deciding moment! (Note: there may or may not be grizzly bears involved this round.)

The films chosen for the contest are taken from the IMDB Top 100 list and have been randomized by a team of highly trained space monkeys. If you have a better idea of how to organize this, please make your own Best Movie polls so we can UA it with the quickness and laugh at your feeble attempt in the mod thread.

So tell us, F&TV, what is The Greatest Film of All Time?!?!?!?!?!?

Last edited by a moderator:
All the polls have been tough and at first glance, I thought this was by far the easiest.

Until I got to the bottom of the poll list. Yeesh.

It was a toss up between Alien, Dr Strangelove and Rear Window for me... the Oscar went to Alien tho...

Strangelove because Peters Sellers...I don't find the acting is all that great in Goodfellas, I mean its superb and all (not De Niro's best, but Pesci's), and the story really shines in Goodfellas, but compared to Sellers and especially in Strangelove...and Strangelove's godlike script.

I pick Das Boot, because my god, what an epic film.

we tried to randomize the films so that these earlier rounds wouldn't be so hard.

But man...

Holy Grail is fair game. One of the best comedies ever written, brillantly performed.

^That opening scene! <3 Did you read the book, Sigmond. I loved the book, too.

I think dr strangelove would have to be my favourite film of all time.

It was a great film. If have to name one I´d say The Shawshank Redemption, what a remarkable film.
Life is beautiful Super creative. Beautiful soundtrack.
Le Fabuleaux Destin dÁmélie Poulain, such a fine a well built comedy.
Also Philadelphia came out in such an important moment of discrimination.

Last edited:
this is a fun idea.

Taxi Driver or One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest probably my #1 of ALL TIME

Damn, I spaced on the date and didn't vote on each one. I had done it on one thread, but was trying to find out what movies people had seen of the ones listed. I certainly wasn't at 100% seen on any thread