• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs I have 50mg/5L of Diclazepam im a PG solution but im bad at math. Any help?

Stimlover22

Bluelighter
So I ordered 50mg/5I diclazepam suspened in a PG solution. It came with a lmg oral syringe and the label says that 0.1mg drawn up equals 1mg of diclazepam so I follow imtructions. So now what do I do? Meaure 0.1ml and then squirt the solution down my mouth or squirt it in a beverage and then drink. Sorry about being naive... I'm just used to pellets.

If you have 5mls of solution containing 50mgs you are going to need a 1ml oral syringe to be safe as .1mls =1mg and 1ml =10mgs

Edit: lol you included all that info in your OP and I didn't notice. You probably won't feel much from 1mg but it's still better to work your way up. I don't mix mine with a drink I just squirt the stuff down the back of my throat(that's what she said) on an empty stomach.

So I ordered 50mg/5I diclazepam suspened in a PG solution. It came with a lmg oral syringe and the label says that 0.1mg drawn up equals 1mg of diclazepam so I follow imtructions. So now what do I do? Meaure 0.1ml and then squirt the solution down my mouth or squirt it in a beverage and then drink. Sorry about being naive... I'm just used to pellets.

You sent me a PM , was gonna reply but "I can only send 1 message evry 180 minutes" wtf? lol. Not sure of any other methods of communication. Just shoot me a PM or whatever lol

yeah, just squirt 0.1ml in your mouth and wait 45mins at least before doing another one.