View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Xanax and DPH for LSD come down?

Tricktross

Greenlighter
I'm sorry if this doesn't belong here, I'm a first time poster. I was wondering would it be too ridiculous to trip L all day at a water park, then finish it up on the hotel room with a delirious but sleepy trip on about 2 maybe 4 mg of Xanax.... I'm very experienced with all these things but I'm just trying to be safe! Once again, sorry if I've broken rules, I'm just looking for a honest answer.

That's pretty standard use man. You'll be okay. I would pass on the DPH and just use the xanax but if you really want to pass out then go for it. Not against the rules asking questions about drugs, that's why we're here. You might want to get a feel for the different forums so you know where to post everything. Welcome to BL. :)

Xanax is not the ideal benzodiazepine for use in calming an LSD trip as it can be very disinhibiting, without necessarily causing a lot of sedation, and lead to "behavioral toxicity" as it is called, especially if alcohol is involved, although it will likely smooth any tripping related anxiety. Valium would probably be the best mainstream choice.

That's pretty standard use man. You'll be okay. I would pass on the DPH and just use the xanax but if you really want to pass out then go for it. Not against the rules asking questions about drugs, that's why we're here. You might want to get a feel for the different forums so you know where to post everything. Welcome to BL. :)

Thank you for the quick answer and kind words, but I also enjoy the delirious side of DPH tripping. So, really, should I do that period or would the xanax basically just knock me out for sure. I'm looking for a very weird, very long night too haha. Thanks again

dph is not needed or recommended.

Maybe to you, but I ENJOY the delirium it induces. I wouldn't enjoy turning into a raving lunatic. I don't plan on taking a sedative dosage at all, rather the DPH to lengthen the trip and xanax to keep me calm. Everyone seems to think I'm trying to knock out, but it's not that. I want the opposite. I am going to try this very soon, hopefully all works out well. :)

Possibly to you, but we will see. I am fearless, and very experienced with every drug and over combined them before just not all three. I'll be fine, thanks for your concern.

I am biased against DPH personally, but I love Xanax for a pysch comedown. Enough will get you to sleep, but I pop a bar and enjoy the residual effects of the L without the (sometimes repetitive) pseudo-philosophical jargon that can accompany strong psychs

don't use dph. I'm pretty sure it has some antipsychotic properties and if you use an antipsychotic to exit your trip shouldn't trip for a long time after or you have a greatly increased chance of having a bad trip.

Cheers,
Drink some beers!
4n0n

Possibly to you, but we will see. I am fearless, and very experienced with every drug and over combined them before just not all three. I'll be fine, thanks for your concern.

"Pride goes before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall."

doesn't DPH potentate LSD? ive heard a lot about deleriants bringing psychedelics to the next level but im sure the xanax will pretty much kill the LSD. as for the DPH and xanax combo i say go for it i like to mix benzos and DPH very much as i usually get little effects from benzos alone and with the added DPH i get a very pleasant body high and relaxed feeling along with occasional mild visuals and states of delirium, insulflated lorazepam (ativan) and DPH is one of my favorite combos

don't use dph. I'm pretty sure it has some antipsychotic properties and if you use an antipsychotic to exit your trip shouldn't trip for a long time after or you have a greatly increased chance of having a bad trip.

Cheers,
Drink some beers!
4n0n

DPH is a deliriant and /that's/ why it can cause a bad trip. An antipsychotic would abort a trip. Beware xanax+DPH, I think it can cause some bad respiratory depression.

Xanax sorta helps, more just to mellow me out.

Wrong wrong wrong wrong. Disinhibition + delerium = disaster.

ITT: several individuals who have no idea what they're talking about.