View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

210-250ug LSD compared to NBOMe

zzirgrizz

Greenlighter
I do not have a ton of psychedelic experience. I tripped on some unknown NBOMe dosage and type for my first ever psychedelic trip, 2g of shrooms, and 125ug of LSD.

My main question is about intensity. My shroom and LSD trip were both easily manageable and I felt in control for 100% of the time and it was nice. My NBOMe trip was by far the most intense. It was just one tab but there was a 3 hour span where I remember almost nothing except the color blue and feeling like I was in 20 worlds and being giddy. I want my LSD trip to be intense but not like that. I was to remember everything and be in control and explore nature. I don't want to just remember blue and hardly anything else. Do higher doses of acid do this or was it just because it was my first ever trip and I didn't know what to expect or just because it is a completely different substance. I have done a lot of research on this matter but would love to hear what people think about this situation.

Most likely your LSD tab wasn't actually 125 mics. Tabs are reported to be much higher than they actually are. 125 mics is usually a pretty significant experience for most people. If you have weak tabs you probably will need 3 or 4, sometimes more. If you actually get strong tabs you should really only need 2 to be tripping pretty hard. You should never take an unknown dose of nbome, HR and all that.

NBMOe is all like "da fuck I'm tripping so fucking hard" the visuals are very "busy" but in a different manner than Lucy. The giggles are there but it lacks the soul. (and I'm not huge on "the soul" of every psychedelic being different).

It's more like "This is hallucinating.." and they dial that shit up 2x.

Lucy has a more predictable dose response curve.

Yeah I never plan on taking NBOMe ever again in my life. It was before I was educated on this stuff and was told it was acid. You really can't say what the tabs I took dosages were. The dosages are what they said I were. I do not buy my acid from some random dude on the street.

Don't take that the wrong way, I believe you. A lot of people really don't though. It's hard to say and there is a lot more to dosing than mics. Everyone reacts a lot differently to it. You can go as deep as you want with LSD and I find it the most recreational. It's just about finding your sweet spot. If you have the same batch it can be easier to find the dose that works best for you and go from there. When I see dosages it really doesn't mean much to me because I have done the stuff countless times and I have never known how much I took. I have my guesses, but it really only means so much. People tell me different mics all the time but most of the time its nonsense I think. I usually just take two, sometimes three. You get some industrial strength tabs though and take three you might be in for a rough time.

Last edited:
Very, very few people know what mics actually feel like, rather than just taking some dealer's word for it combined with subjective experience. On top of that, comparing psychedelics is difficult. On top of that, the dose-response curves are differently shaped with these two drugs, so basically, nobody here can answer your question.